Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristoffer Polaha #2: Because we hope his "Pilot" gets picked up!

Welcome to the second Kristoffer Polaha Appreciation Thread

The Supporters

01. CristalBuddy
02. covington
03. ღEmrys
04. Gilmoregirl82
05. angelface211
06. AmericanDirrty
07. ~Phoenix~
08. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
09. MrsAriGold
10. hb010
11. pictures of you
12. cee_cee_
13. niru
14. Ghostfacer

The Ouotes
COMING SOON

Where You've Seen Him
Life Unexpected as Nathanial 'Baze' Bazil Jan 2010- present
Valentine as Danny Valentine/Eros 2008-2009
Miss Guided as Tim O'Malley 2008
North Shore as Jason Matthews 2004-2005
America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story (TVmovie) as John F Kennedy Jr. 2003

☆Guest Starred on: Mad Men, Doll House, Bones, House, Tru Calling, Roswell, and Angel.

The Sites
Kris @ Facebook
Kristoffer Polaha Online

His E!Blogs for LUX Season 2
2.01 - Celebrity Blogger Kristoffer Polaha Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Life Unexpected! - E! Online

2.02 - Kris Polaha Goes Intergalactic to Make Life Unexpected a Hit - E! Online

2.03 - Life Unexpected Star Kris Polaha Teaches Us About "Church Laughter" - E! Online

2.04 - Life Unexpected Actor/Blogger Kris Polaha Interviews Costar Austin Basis - E! Online

2.05 - Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha Shares Behind-the-Scenes Secrets About the One Tree Hill Crossover - E! Online

2.06 - Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha & Shiri Appleby Do Our Jobs for Us and Interview Each Other! - E! Online

2.07 - Kristoffer Polaha to Life Unexpected's Die-Hard Fans: Our Little TV Family Thanks You! - E! Online

2.08 - Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha & Show Boss Liz Tigelaar Take a Walk Down Memory Lane - E! Online

2.09 - Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha Reveals His "Ice Ice Baby" Performance You Won't See Tonight - E! Online

2.10 - Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha & Emma Caulfield Dish on Everyone's Fave: Love Triangles! - E! Online

2.11 -Kristoffer Polaha & Britt Robertson Talk Life Unexpected Finale: "You Won't Be Disappointed!" - E! Online

2.12 & 2.13 - Celebrate Life Unexpected's Bittersweet Finale with a Song from Kris Polaha - E! Online

-------------------------------------------------------------
Help Kris get his own board at
Join the campaign and vote!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 04-01-2011 at 05:19 PM
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt tara

I'm fine with the title you used!
Old 04-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
BTW , who is Nestor Carbonell
Here's Nestor on the Ringer set.

Lilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good pics Lilla thanks. Makes it all the more exciting knowing that its actually happening for him

Ms Hollywood Starlet....LOVE the new thread name!! So just got my head around posting on the old thread so quick question, is the other one all done now?? Have added this to my favourites so will post on here now, like I said earlier new chapter new thread makes sense. Just dont want to miss out on anything, nosey, yes I am!!!

Cant actually believe were in April all ready so the pilot airing if the network likes it will be here before we know it
hb010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Tara - love the title.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
cee_cee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your welcome guys! Glad your good with the title.
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Tara and Lilla .

It's Mothers Day in the UK today, I'm not a mum but I would like to wish all of you who are, a very happy mothers day
pictures of you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Morning morning folks, and what a beaut of a day made doubley nice with a post from Kris this morning. Hes been on FB giving a brief rundown of 'Ringer'. Filming all done now and hes back home in LA with the family. Looks like we will have to wait till May though to know if its been picked up or not but to be fair the way this year so far has whipped by it wont be long
Old 04-04-2011, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Awww thanks for the Mothers Day shout out Carol. Appreciate it.

Heather I read the fb updates - hope the show gets picked up!

Cee Cee
Old 04-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was very impressed with how KPo explained everything on FB , perhaps even answering those who have been critical about the choice of the material (Ringer). He didn't have to "put it all out there", but he did, and it made me realise how much he values his fanbase. I said today on the LUX thread that he is a class act and he is!.

I'm convinced "Henry" will be at the centre of the chaos and mayhem so I hope and pray that Ringer is picked up.

KPo should now have a holiday, get some sun and relax....till may.

(but he should remember to take his lap-top to keep updating us on FB)
Old 04-05-2011, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

It was lovely of him to update us on the latest on the project. I wish him the best of luck.

Cee Cee
Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Agreed Cee Cee

Has anyone got their DVD yet? I think everyone is going to re-lapse into Baze- mode for a while again. I hope Kris doesn't mind too much, especially as he spent so much time and effort explaining about his new role of " Henry".

KPo will just have to arrange for us all to go into re-hab because everyone will be back where we all started, addicted to Baze!

BTW for any UK peeps on here the dvd is still only available from the US, and I saw two quotes online yesterday, at nearly £50!

Last edited by pictures of you; 04-05-2011 at 09:00 AM
Old 04-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Im hoping the DVD comes out in the UK, im sure it will. Going to be dissapointed if it doesnt. I have seen those quotes Carol, Amazon I think. As much as I loved the show Im not paying £50 for a boxset!!! Still, us Brits can live in hope that it comes here too, fingers crosssed

I think it was extremely generous of Kris to sit and take the time to give us a mini breakdown of what the shows all about, and I have to say as much as I was a fan of LUX I can accept that it is no more and that moving forward and backing Kris is his new role is the way forward. Not to sound narky but I do wish people would stop asking about a season 3!! Im sure Kris has stated on more than one occasion that Baze is no more yet people are still asking. Lets move forward and support him now in 'Ringer' I say. We will always have a pieze of Baze in our hearts but lets see what Henry is all about
Old 04-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Heather it's freakey how much we think a-like on all things Polaha re-lated.

No I'm not paying £50 either for the dvd. It's far too much. It will get here eventually.

And I also thought I detected in KPo's explanation yesterday a bit of frustration. That he really wants fans to move on and forward and to accept there will never be a season 3.

I posted on his fan FB today about the dvds, and as I was writing it ,I suddenly thought KPo has spent all that effort yesterday explaining his new role and the new show, and here I am, not yet 24 hours later going Baze-crazy again! I'm sure he wouldn't mind but I felt kind of bad about it, if you know what I mean So I had to do a quick "sorry, still psyched about henry " post. I hope he doesn't think I'm

I hope he gets to work with Miz LIz again on a new project. I hope they become the Tim Burton and Johnny Depp of the small (or big) screen. Just like Tim and Johnny, Kris will be Liz's "go to" actor.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Im glad I finally reached that point to be honest As much as we all love and adore Baze, we all have to move on because sometimes people hold onto things a bit too much. LUX has honestly been a coping thing for me, that is why I became so attached and loved this show so much. I know a Baze, I've always wanted a dad like Baze, the cast was just a family and let their fans become a part of the family. It was a beautiful experience and I'm ever grateful of being a part of it...but I fully support the cast and crew. I believe that we need to take a bit of their philosophy and save our sanity by accepting things and moving on. Face it. LUX was far too precious for the CW.

Also, I'm not speaking of US per se, just a general thing