Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Hottest Rock Stars

Hehe, I'm not honoring my sn, btw. I'm truly curious about this.

Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved guys with long hair. My mom would stop guys to show them to me, "Oh look, Nik, long hair." The guys would smile and I just wanted to crawl. I mean, I couldn't have been more than 12 and my mom was still under the impression that what she was doing wasn't embarrassing at all. Oh, she meant well, though. I'm surprised she doesn't do it now. lol

Any-way. I love rock stars, they have long hair, they have amazing eyes, great voices, that faux mysterious shroud of "I'm the hottest guy alive, yet I'm so tortured."

Jim Morrison (The Doors) Oh, Jimmy. I don't really have a connection to his celebrity, he died way too young and before my time. He had a great voice, nice body, gorgeous face, but I can't say that I ever dreamt about him. But I just feel like I have to write his name in this type of thread.

Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) He died when I was 9, and I cried for him then. I've always liked him. He had great eyes and a great voice. Too bad he also went too soon. Too darn bad.

Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, loonnggg hair. It's shorter now, but the man is still very hot.

Chris Cornell (Soundgarden) Now, wow, Mr. Cornell. So much has been said about him and yet, it's all well deserved.

Austin (Hinder) I didn't want to admit this because well, whatever. There's just something about him. He's not exactly well known, but he still sounds like he's full of himself, and that's such a turn off. But besides my best efforts, I still think the guy is hot and I love his face and his hair. Oh... That raspy voice! Funny because he sounds so soft when he speaks and looks so...not tough.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the thread Nikki. Good idea.

Long hair definitely works for me in some cases. Pretty much in all cases for rock stars.

I love rock stars too.

I love Hinder and I totally get you on Austin.

Jim, Kurt, Anthony, and Jim...............ditto for me on all of them.

I'll list a few others of mine later.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)

I love Hinder and I totally get you on Austin.
You do? Everyone hates them so I just try to avoid mentioning them. lol But Austin is so sexy.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

This is a great topic!

I've loved rockstars since I was little, 80s rock bands love.

Steve Clark ( late Def Leppard guitarist), who passed away in '91, he died when I was like 4 but I loved listening to Def Lepp. Steve is for me the hottest rockstar ever. It's sad that he's no longer here, Def Leppard isn't the same anymore without him. His long blonde hair ohh he was hott.

Bret Michaels, he is a good looking and one heck of a singer.

Tommy Lee, lets face it he's a bad boy and a hot one at that. I've seen him in concert and he's so pretty in person and funny.

Kid Rock, seen him in concert, and he is hott as heck. Love him.

Duff McKagen, from Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver, he reminds me so much of Steve Clark. That's why I really like him.

Jon Bon Jovi, sexy voice, still looks good.

Billy Idol, he can still rock and he looks fantastic for his age.

Steven Tyler, his voice to me is just breathtaking.

Vince Neil, in the 80s was good looking and I think he still looks good. He's a wonderful singer as well.

I could go on and on on more, I will later.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 12-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Nikki Yep, love them.

Kimber - I wasn't surprised by your first choice considering your screen name. I loved them back in the day.

I agree about Duff. And what can I say.............I do love Kid Rock.

Loved Axl Rose back in the day.

Trent Reznor (NIN)

Currently I'm a huge fan of Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm posting pics of the Rockstars

Yes, Axl was hott and he was a real bad boy. I think I have the right picture. My aunt has loved him since '86.

The whole Def Leppard band, Steve Clark on far left

Oh, what about John Mellencamp

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 12-13-2007, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Pictures!

I was so in love with Axl Rose when I was kid. I used to watch the video for "Paradise City" over and over just think he was so cool. He doesn't look good anymore, and his voice isn't the same, but back then, what a babe!

Trent Reznor.... I love him and the uber black hair. Does he still wear his hair like that?

Steven Tyler! Now, he still looks good. I don't care, I would date him as he is right now. Also one of my favorites since I was a kid!

I never got into John Mellencamp, but I always thought he was good looking.

Aw, I love Tommy Lee. He scares me, but he's hot. Yeah, Vince was hot when he was younger. I still like Nikki Sixx. Love the dark hair, I just love guys with dark hair.

I like a few MCR songs, Gerard Way is totally a looker. Very pretty.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Trent Reznor, here ya go

I saw Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) back in '04, best concert I ever went to, he can sing to me anytime

Saw Motley Crue in '05, great concert, that's when Tommy Lee was so hott, cause before I didn't find him attractive, but he is now. Loved his show Tommy Lee Goes To College, then he was on Rockstar Supernova

Old 12-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

This thread wouldn't be the same if Elvis Presley wasn't on it. He was hot and started it all

Old 12-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the pics.

I love guys with dark hair too.

I'm a big Steven Tyler fan too.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Chad Kroeger from Nickelback he is hott too.

and a picture of Kid Rock

Old 12-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love Nickelback.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Ohhh, the pictures are awesome!! Thanks! Elvis.. Hehe. Blue Christmas rocks. Tis the season!

I love Steven Tyler's picture. I'd probably marry him right now if he asked.

My friend saw Steven Tyler a few years back. I think he said hi but didn't make conversation. He also met Kid Rock and all he had was a dollar so that's what he gave Kid to sign. Kid asked him if he was sure and he said yes. Said he was cool.

He also saw Nikki Sixx walking accross an airport, said Nikki real tall. Actually, he's seen all these people in airports. He's a flight attendant.

Chad Kroeger has a hot voice.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, that's pretty cool he's met and/or seen those guys!

I agree about Chad's voice.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)
Wow, that's pretty cool he's met and/or seen those guys!

I agree about Chad's voice.
I think I realized why I like rock stars so much. I love music (aka, music is 97% of my life lol), I love voices and I like unusually attractive men (especially with long hair.)

There have been conventionally good looking rockers like Morrison, Elvis and the always drop dead gorgeous Jared Leto, etc. But most of the rockers I love are not exactly the most beautiful men ever, which imo, makes them better looking.

BTW, I'm 24 but I love the emo boys with their eyeliner and black hair.

I feel sorry for today's generation and their mostly crappy music/trends, but if I had been a teenager today, I would be in love with every emo kid at school.