Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Tommy/Jimmy Appreciation Thread #1: Because they are the bosses

I think this is one of the most interesting relationships on the show. So here is a thread to discuss it.

I like the Jimmy/Tommy dynamic where Tommy has a great idea and Jimmy agrees with it but doesn't like the way Tommy tells it. He just can't admit that Tommy is the boss.

It's great that Tommy doesn't step over Jimmy. He says that they go with Jimmy's idea if it's better. And he let's Jimmy decide about Sean's involvement with the Dokey deal. But most of all he didn't take Nicky's deal because Nicky didn't respect Jimmy. This shows that Tommy respects his family a lot and even when he knows he's right, he chooses family peace instead of showing of his smarts.

Jimmy showed that he cares about Tommy a lot too in RLH when Whitey complained about Tommy after Tommy showed up with the money he had collected. It was great that it was so obvious to Jimmy to just hit Whitey in the head with his glass for saying a bad word about Tommy even though he had just disagreed with Tommy about the money.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Totally a very fiery duo. Fire and ice.

But like you said, they still care about each other, and in relationships like this one it is always amazing to see the two people caring for each other. Especially since they can be so hard and fight like crazy.