Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppiJoMars (View Post)
I didn't see that coming either.

That misunderstanding about Jenny between Tommy and Jimmy is so true to reality. Many times you resent someone for something you think happened when in reality nothing happened but you just don't know it because you didn't talk to the person you are mad at. I love it that the brothers have history like this.
I know...I can really say I was shocked by that.

Jenny and her dad That scene was so bittersweet when they left because they knew what tests were going to say.

I hope we get lots of Jenny scenes in the episode tomorrow cause she's my fav character. And I hope that Samson is gone for good...cause his stalkerish-crazy self was kind of creeping me out, but I'm glad Jenny kept telling him to go away and set him straight at the end.
Ria
Old 04-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

For a while Jenny irritated me, but the more I see her on screen the more I realize how real she truly is. Not everything plays out perfectly and I love how she handles herself.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 04-29-2007, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxybabygirl (View Post)
For a while Jenny irritated me, but the more I see her on screen the more I realize how real she truly is. Not everything plays out perfectly and I love how she handles herself.
I've always loved her. I know a lot of people in the beginning weren't too fond of her...but I liked her since she was first on screen.

I couldn't believe Samson called her a bitch though
Ria
Old 04-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

I loved her in the first 2 episodes, but I hated how she treated Tommy for a while. Now I love her again.

Samson needs to watch his mouth by basically closing it and staying away from Jenny. Hes creepy now.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 05-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Samson is seriously creepy. I wonder how long it takes before Tommy gets involved with the situation.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppiJoMars (View Post)
Samson is seriously creepy. I wonder how long it takes before Tommy gets involved with the situation.
I know! I mean I like that Jenny can handle herself, but I don't want something to happen. Plus I'd at least like Tommy to know what is going on..but that would involve them having scenes

Quote:
I loved her in the first 2 episodes, but I hated how she treated Tommy for a while. Now I love her again.
I kind of understood where she was coming from. I mean it was hard, she didn't agree with what he was doing, but she still loved him. It's all around complicated.

But Jenny just rocks...I mean jumping on Jimmy and then what she said to the Muffin Man aka Samson, she sure is tough

We only have 2 episodes left so I really want to see how this storyline is going to be resolved..if it is.
Ria
Old 05-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I want Jenny to be with Tommy but if that doesnt happen, I would love to just see her being the strong person she is in situation thats going to play it.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 05-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Jenny in the finale! The scene where she was tearing the sheets off of her bed, broke my heart. And I can't believe how she attacked Samson. Wow...I guess we'll never know if she killed him or not.

I was watching The OC with Alex the other day and all I could think of was Jenny Since TBD is over, I really hope Olivia stars in another show, cause I love her.
Ria
Old 05-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Total Fan

I loved her in the finale too...i was shocked that she did that to Samson...but i couldn't stand that man...he was way, way too creepy...
I'll make your fear melt away
And the world we know disappear.
D/S
Old 06-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Samson was very very creepy

Its funny to wach Olivia in this role and then watch reruns of The OC. She was very funny on that show and intense as well.

Jessica av by Undeniable