Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this ep was sooo amazing! TBD never disappoints! GAH! everything and everyone was just so fantastic!

and I liked jimmy this ep! like seriously, OMG! i never thought for a single second I would root for him

and tommy! tommy! he gave up that money to save someones life after Jimmy killed him, which is why I hate jimmy but gah! TOMMY! he is total love!

and jenny! stickin it to dokey! yep, girl dont play s her!

and that hug! JT are so going to happen... i love them
Old 04-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

This week was definitely a little more engaging than last week (it was a little slow for me last week).

It was nice to see Jimmy actually seem a little likeable tonight, trying to look out for Sean. I sometimes have a hard time liking or feeling sympathetic for him with all the crap he pulls.

Sean, I know your mama is smothering you, but you should go back to school schmoopy

Joey was very funny tonight, he's such a tard. But hey, him in a wifebeater wasn't so bad to look at

Sometimes I love Jenny and sometimes, not so much. But tonight, I really liked her. It took a lot of huevos to stand up to Dokey like that, and heh, she was certainly more restrained than I would've been.

The coda was really good, however uh uhhh Kate. You lingered a little too long on that kiss on the cheek there. Do not be pulling no Mrs. Robinson stuff (ok, so maybe I liked it a liiiitle bit). That last Jenny/Tommy scene was really good. And of course Brothers On A Hotel Bed was a great song choice for tonight. You can tell that Jenny and Tommy still love eachother, but Jenny can't make up her mind if she can live with the thing that Tommy has had to do to take care of his brothers and her. I'm hoping that her accepting this money now to save the diner might me she'll start being a little more forgiving and understanding of his actions.

As for a preview, I don't know about other places but I saw one at the end of the ep tonight so unless no one told my local affiliate, there will be a new ep on Monday.
Samantha #121
Old 04-03-2007, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

What an amazing episode. Wow.

Joey was at his best. Everything was so perfect. I don't even know what to say.

Dokey should go easy on the kid. Napoleon can wait. I'm still hating him from when he told him he couldn't cry at his father's funeral. Jerk.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

Nice episode I must say. Last week was a little slow, but I really liked this one.

As usual, Kevin and Tommy were the characters I liked the most. I don't care if Jimmy's trying to look out for Sean, I still don't like him. He cemented my dislike of him when he manipulated Tommy into giving back the money knowing that he had already killed that man.

I still don't have much of an opinion on Sean. He hasn't been in the show enough for me to like or dislike him. He's just kind of there.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I really love this show. My fave is Kevin so i'm really glad we got a chance to see what his back story is. He is lucky he's just a bad gambler because he doesn't trust his gut.

In my opinion, Kevin is the most loyal and the best support, he just doesn't have Tommy's sense to know you can't ALWAYS just believe in people.

I like Jenny and Tommy, but right now I really like Tommy and Hughie's widow. Though it's weird, that would be a great relationship.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed this episode moreso than last weeks because I think I looked forward to all the Tommy/Kevin moments which surely didnt disappoint. I loved how Tommy knew to pick a different horse because Kevin didnt stick with his gut.

Dokey freaks me out when hes with his nephew. That kid needs a backbone, sure, but all that Napolean talk just freaks me out.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 04-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays (View Post)
I like Jenny and Tommy, but right now I really like Tommy and Hughie's widow. Though it's weird, that would be a great relationship.
Heh. They do have better chemistry than Tommy/Jenny. It's the tension, so good.

Re: Jimmy

Jimmy looking out for Sean was a great touch, but it's so hard to like him overall. At least for me. But then again, it's an interesting thing when you don't love a character but just you can't really hate him since he is loved by the people you like.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I feel you. Jimmy is just so horrible I want to hit him half the time. Kevin and Tommy are the most relatable of the brothers.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

I think if Sean was shown more it would create more relatability because he truly is a likable character.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed this episode. The T/J scenes just... Wow. I love them. It's so angsty and beautiful and it probably won't happen but I want them to end up together.

As much as I hate Jimmy he did make me laugh with his Monkees comment.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 04-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Jimmy is very funny, but he has his moments that just turn me off

On the other hand Kevin was adorable, as was Sean

Jessica av by Undeniable