Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2015, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Vanessa Social Media #40 ~ 'I wanted to bottle Hudgens' one droplet of sweat and use it as an antidepressant.'

Post all tweets, facebook status' and anything else from any other
social networking sites relating to Vanessa here.

Favourites

How do you spell vanessa hudgens? g o r g e o u s.
Vanessa Anne Hudgens makes me question my sexuality so bad.
Had a dream I was kickin it with vanessa hudgens. I wanna go back to sleep now.
If you want a beautiful smile, go search Vanessa Hudgens smile. It's the most beautiful and fearless smile ever.
Today my therapist was like "What is beauty to you?" and I went "Vanessa Hudgens,". She is my life. Ok. End of story.
Vanessa Hudgens mm mm mm we'd have to be locked away for at LEAST a week w/ no out side world contact.
Saw Vanessa Hudgens at my gym today. Made some brief eye contact with her. I gave her a look that said “HeyI’mawesomeinbedandIlovekidsandanimalsandInevercheatweshouldgetmarried.” You know, that kind of look.
My love for you will end on the day Vanessa Hudgens tweets.
There are just some things in life that I can't do... This math problem is one, and Vanessa Hudgens is another.
Thumbs up if you wouldn't mind being trapped on an island with the sexy Vanessa Hudgens.
Only reason I ever watched High School Musical back in the day was because Vanessa Hudgens is hella fine lol.
Vanessa is obviously a flawless ass name with some flawless ass faces like there's you, Vanessa hudgens.
@stellahudgens if happy birthday vanessa hudgens doesn't trend... i'll cry... so uh, yeah.. keep that in mind. lol
so much drama on my timeline.... so, i love vanessa hudgens.
Jamming to Vanessa Hudgens. That's what I call a party #damnstraight
I WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO VANESSA HUDGENS TODAY AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING OMG OMGASF OASDMFAHSDJADS;JKSL;
I KNEW IT WAS HER OMG I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO SOUND STUPID I CANT BELIEVE I WAS NEXT TO VANESSA HUDGENS A;LSKDF
SHE WAS LITERALLY NEXT TO ME I COULD HEAR HER SPEAK OMG AS;LDKFJA;S VANESSA HUDGENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can someone just hold me right now. i was next to vanessa hudgens today. she was looking at antique rings and pins. NEXT TO ME.
I love Vanessa Hudgens. Just boasting.
Vanessa Hudgens is absolutely phenomenal. People don't give her enough credit. I would let her do anything to me.
Vanessa hudgens smells like perfect.
"Im thankful for liquid courage. Kidding I'm expecting a puppy out of this."
Today one of my friends walked up to Vanessa Hudgens and told her she was really hot. He was really high. Cool things happen in the city.
MY MOM JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH VANESSA HUDGENS ABOUT ME! VANESSA HUDGENS KNOWS WHO I AM
But seriously, @VanessaHudgens is the tiniest human with insanely good skin. Alien-level good. And she rocked that @soulcycle class!
So cool I just ran into @VanessaHudgens at my favorite restaurant in studio city and didn't get to talk to her just now #phonecallssmh
'I wanted to bottle Hudgen's one droplet of sweat and use it as an antidepressant. I'll have whatever the ******* she's having #chilltobehudge'

Shout-Outs

@Laura_New: Today is my beautiful bestest friend Vanessa's birthday, love you to death!!! Couldn't possibly live without you!! Twitpic
@ashleytisdale: Wishin my girl Vanessa Hudgens a very happy birthday! Can't wait to celebrate
@stellahudgens: Happy 23rd birthday Vanessa! I love you sooo much <3 you're the best sister I could EVER ask for and I am forever grateful for you. Mwah :*
@ashleytisdale: @stellahudgens we miss u!!!! Ur sister and I r crazy, I'm sure u heard lol. Love u and see u soon!
@ashleytisdale: Unbelievable night with @jenkellytisdale and Nessa!!!!!! Love it
@Laura_New: Lax----> New York with my girl!! Labor day weekend here we come!!
@ashleytisdale: Can't wait for the Candies after party hosted by my girl!! #VMAS
@Chucky Klapow: So nice seeing @xostellhudgens and @VanessaHudgens last night. Miss you and your family so much! Love you guys!! dinner soon!
@ashleytisdale: Made dinner for my man tonight. Now goin out with some friends I haven't seen awhile @JacobFatoorechi, @Laura_New Ness and Bonnie!
@shelleybuckner: So excited for a girls vacation with nessa and @ashleytisdale !!! Gonna be Soo much fun !
@ashleytisdale: Girls Vaca!!!!!! Heading on an amazing vacation with my besties Nessa and @shelleybuckner. Let's do this! Woo woo
@stellahudgens: breakfast was so much fun with sammi Laura Josh and nessa nice seeing miley Noah and braison too<3
@gimmemotalk: So proud of both my girls! I saw Sucker Punch the other day (in Delhi, India) Vanessa was wonderful & the movie is AWESOME. Go see it!!!!
@ashleytisdale: Having the best time right now! With @Laura_New and Nessa getting hooked up by Planet Blue! Shopping after hours too much fun!
@Laura_New: With the hottest mamas, lil Sis @xostellhudgens waiting for big Sis to kill it on conan!!!
@autumngrabeel: Ran into Miss Vanessa H. at brunch. So good to see her. Missed her lil face! She's such a sweetheart!
@Brittanysnow: #BEASTLY. Go see it! There's someone beautiful, talented& adorable in it... OTHER than Neil Patrick Harris.
@Laura_New: Heading to the 'Beastly' premier, looking forward to seeing this!!
@ashleytisdale: Went to dinner for girls night with nessa I cant believe it's Christmas eve tomorrow yay!!!!!
@ashleytisdale: Went to breakfast with my daddy and joined Nessa and Stella, so fun when u run into ur best friends at ur favorite places
@ashleytisdale: Off to the Journey 2 premiere. Goin to support ma girl Vanessa with @kimhidalgo @Laura_New
@Laura_New: haha that's my girl!!! RT @questlove @VanessaHudgens just broke out into "rack city" on @LateNightJimmy and i missed my cue!!!!
Had fun celebrating this amazingly gracious, sweet spirit last night!! Happy birthday V xx thankful you were born xx love you - Austin
happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world.. you're 24 now and it's literally insane.. you're so beautiful inside and out and you always are there for me when I need you most.. I can't imagine where I'd be without you in my life.. happy birthday Keqi - Stella
Happy BIRTHDAY to my beautiful beautiful sista V!!! I love you!!! Young at heart, Young forever!! Xxx I missa you!! - Laura

'ain’t no body messing with our clique!’

Mommies and daughters

Me in a sea of bags at BB Kings for the after party of 24 Hour Plays.
SOOO much fun. I want to do it again!!

A lil story about the pumpkin in the pic…You see, it was on the sidewalk all by itself and a mean old man
was kicking it around. So I thought to myself, ‘This pumpkin needs a home.’ So I gave it one =)

Vanessa Board Social Media:
VH Board Twitter
VH Board Tumblr

Previous Threads:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Future Titles
'MY MOM JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH VANESSA HUDGENS ABOUT ME! VANESSA HUDGENS KNOWS WHO I AM'
Old 02-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for opening!
~ Vanessa Hudgens ~
Old 02-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

No probs!
Old 02-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just chillin with my bud Lincoln Instagram

Quote:
Soaring...Flying....BAHAHAHAHHA Instagram

Quote:
Rocking @spell_byronbay daydreaming of summer Instagram

Kristen // icon
Old 02-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

So pretty!

Who is that with the wings?
Old 02-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love her
~ Vanessa Hudgens ~
Old 02-13-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was stood right their by Lincoln
Old 02-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Monday was such an epic day. Had an amazing opportunity to have a private tour of The White House with my family. I already want to go back. So much history and so cozy!

Quote:
As you can see, I was obsessed with the china.

Quote:
Chillin’ in the White House with Mr. George Washington and the family. Just a casual Monday. lol joking…

Quote:
Selfie in the First Lady bathroom. Pretty classy . Sisters that tour The White House together stay together.

Quote:
This portrait of George Washington was saved when the White House burnt down in 1814. The First Lady was having a dinner party and saw the Brits marching over the hill. On the way out, she had the portrait rolled up and took it with them. Crazy!!!

Quote:
SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY LIKE AN EAGLE!!!!!

Quote:
Just waltzing in the grand ballroom. No biggie.
Best Day Ever | vanessahudgens.tumblr.com

Kristen // icon
Old 02-13-2015, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

shes adorable
~ Vanessa Hudgens ~
Old 02-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's soooooo lucky to get to go inside!
Old 02-14-2015, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

She's so cute
Old 02-14-2015, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Super adorable!
Old 02-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bye bye DC. It was such a wonderful experience. Instagram

Quote:
Thank heaven...For Los Angeles!!!!!! HOME!!!! I landed last night wearing an angora turtleneck and decided I would make my scarf into a crop top. I thought..."Hmmm...What would the island girl do?" #WWTIGD Instagram

Quote:
Someone's happy to be in some sun. MEEEE Instagram

Quote:
Peace out Friday. It's been real. ❤ Instagram

Quote:
Hello Instagram

Quote:
New Zealand I will miss you. It's been such a beautiful adventure ❤️ #bethel's #newzealand #alwaysadventuring Instagram

Quote:
New Zealand #karekarefalls #alwaysadventuring Instagram

Quote:
Had the most amazing week in New Zealand. What a beautiful country. Such an adventure!! Vanessa Hudgens | Tumblr

Quote:
Went to a nudie beach but kept my clothes on. It was pretty funny tho Vanessa Hudgens | Tumblr

Quote:
Reunited with my little monkeyyyy ❤️ Instagram

Quote:
Fashion snap! Dress by @flynnskye Instagram

Kristen // icon

Last edited by misskristen; 02-27-2015 at 08:51 PM
Old 02-28-2015, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

a nudie beach
Old 02-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

nose scrunch