Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Vanessa News & Appearances #115 ~ We Love Promo Time With All The News It Brings!

Feel free to post any kind of VANESSA NEWS you find anywhere!

Journey 2 LA Premiere - February 2, 2012

"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" - February 1, 2012

Part 1 Part 2

Journey 2 Mexico Premiere - January 28, 2012

Journey 2 Mexico Photocall - January 27, 2012

Bondi Beach Photocall in Sydney, Australia - January 18, 2012

Journey 2 Premiere - Sydney, Australia - January 17, 2012

Journey 2 Premiere - Melbourne, Australia - January 15, 2012

People's Choice Awards - January 11, 2012

RC Interview w/ E!
V & Josh Introducing Demi's Performance
V & Josh Announcing Favorite Pop Artist

Neutrogena

Wave(New)
The Wave
Stress Control
Pink Grapefruit Cleanser

When is Vanessa gonna be on TV? Where can I go a meet Vanessa
and get her autograph? When is her movie premiering? Below is a
list of all her upcoming appearances that we know of. This post will
always be updated with the current schedule. If you know of a date
that's not on the list and should be, please post and let us know so
we can add it.
TV/Web Appearances:
Fairly up to date website that names all tv guests for talk shows.
"Live with Kelly" - February 8, 2012
"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" - February 8, 2012
"Access Hollywood Live" - February 9, 2012
"Rachael Ray Show" - February 10, 2012
MTV's "10 on Top" - February 11, 2012
Public Appearances:
Journey 2 Paris Premiere - February 12, 2012
Magazines:
Girlfriend (New Zealand) - January 2012
Faces (Malaysia) - January 2012
Harper's Bazaar - 2012 issue

----------------------------------------

Mr. Melillo develops clothing line with Vanessa

Quote:
Mr. Melillo, in 2009, was a founder of Cynosure Holdings, a company that develops celebrity-branded collections for the mass market. Its collaboration with Selena Gomez for Kmart, for which Mr. Melillo is the creative director, had estimated sales of $100 million last year, and a new line is being developed with the actress Vanessa Hudgens.
"OPERATION HACKERAZZI" FBI Makes Arrest in Celeb Phone-Hack
Quote:
The FBI has arrested one person suspected of hacking into the phones of Hollywood stars like Scarlett Johansson and Vanessa Hudgens ... and leaking private photos. And, we've learned, the FBI is convinced the guy is a lone wolf, who never got a cent for the pictures he stole ... he just did it for the thrill.

Law enforcement sources tell us the man is from Florida, and the FBI has known about him for several months, but the U.S. Attorney didn't take action until now.

Our sources say the man hacked into numerous celebrity phones and then distributed the ill-gotten photos to third parties, never asking for any money. He did it because he got a charge out of it.

The FBI says the investigation was dubbed, "Operation Hackerazzi."

So far, the identity of the suspect has not been released.

Among the stars who claim they were victimized by the hacker -- Ali Larter, Jessica Alba and Emma Caulfield.
Vanessa Hudgens Starting her own clothing line!
Quote:
Vanessa Hudgens is adding designer to her résumé.

The stylish actress and singer tells me she's already working on her very own clothing line.

"I'm in the process," she told me last night while hosting PopChips' Playland party for Fashion's Night Out. "We're still figuring it out, but it's definitely in the works!"

So what will her collection feature?

"Street chic, bohemian and wearable," she dished. Can't wait to check it out!

In the meantime, she's looking forward to seeing other designer's shows and hanging with her friends during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. "I'm going to a fashion show tomorrow where they bring in a bunch of different Korean designers and showcase all of them, so I think that's going to be really interesting," Vanessa shared.
Best Breakout Actressses of 2011

Twelve Bright Young Actresses to Watch in 2011

Latest Interviews:
TV/Web/Radio Interviews
"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Part One Part 2
V talks cutting her hair for GS
Print Interviews
Vanessa Hudgens on life after High School Musical, her new film role, and the boy of her dreams | Mail Online
"Talking About Their Generation" - Brisbane Times
Creme Chat: Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson!
We Chat One on One with Vanessa Hudgens & Josh Hutcherson About All Things Fun & Mysterious - SassiSamBlog
Neutrogena Wave For a Change Interview
CONFIRMED Roles:
Current/Upcoming Releases
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island - (Kailani) - February 10, 2012 (Boxoffice - US Total (nothing) WW Total (41.5 Million))
Gimme Shelter - (Apple)
Frozen Ground - (Cindy Paulson)
Toronto: Vanessa Hudgens Set For ‘The Frozen Ground’ – Deadline.com
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: In a departure from her High School Musical past, Vanessa Hudgens has been set to star alongside Nicolas Cage and John Cusack in Frozen Ground, the Emmett/Furla Films thriller that is being sold here in Toronto, with Voltage Pictures handling international sales. The film, which will begin shooting October 17 in Anchorage, Alaska, marks the feature directing debut of Scott Walker, who wrote the script.

Pic is based on true events surrounding Alaska’s most notorious serial predator, Robert Hansen. Cusack is playing Hansen, regarded in the community as a respected family man. In the span of 12 years, he abducted more than 24 women, flew them into the Alaskan wilderness, and hunted and murdered them. Hudgens will play the one teenage victim who escaped. When she returned to tell her story, nobody believed her. Cage will play the Alaskan State Trooper who finds her on the street. Together they work to bring Hansen to justice.

Frozen Ground is being produced by Randall Emmett and George Furla, along with Amber Entertainment’s Jane Fleming and Mark Ordesky. Envision Entertainment’s Stephan Martirosyan and Remington Chase, and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and executive producers. Emmett/Furla Films this weekend set a $250 million film find with Envision Entertainment. Hudgens is repped by CAA.
Spring Breakers
Starlets join James Franco in 'Spring Breakers'
Quote:
Harmony Korine has set his next project with "Spring Breakers," the story of four college girls who rob a restaurant to afford their trip to the beach with James Franco attached and Emma Roberts, Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez in talks to star.

Should Hudgens' and Gomez's deals close, the risque, avant garde material for which Korine is known would be a change of pace from the safe Disney Channel fare that launched them to stardom. It'll also be a dark turn for Franco, who's coming off Disney's "Oz: The Great and Powerful."

Korine, whose last film was "Trash Humpers," is best known for scripting Larry Clark's "Kids," as well as both writing and directing "Gummo" and "Mister Lonely." He'll both write and direct "Spring Breakers."

Roberts would play a Southern brunette who feeds off danger, while Gomez would play a religious girl who isn't a thrill-seeker like the rest of the group, which includes Hudgens. Franco will co-star as Alien, a rapping drug and arms dealer who bails them out of jail and entices them to kill his arch-rival.

MJZ prexy David Zander will produce with Chris Hanley of MUSE Prods., as well as Charles-Marie Anthonioz ("Trash Humpers") and Jordan Gertner. Production will take place during spring break in Florida.

Franco, who most recently toplined "Rise of the Planet of the Apes," will soon be seen in a trio of indies -- "Maladies" with Catherine Keener, "The Stare" with Winona Ryder and "Cherry" with Heather Graham. Franco, who's currently prepping several passion projects as a multi-hyphenate, is also expected to co-star in Seth Rogen's directorial debut "The Apocalypse."

Roberts, who's coming off a starring turn in "Scream 4," recently wrapped a supporting role in Lee Toland Krieger's indie dramedy "Celeste and Jesse Forever."

Hudgens, who recently starred in "Sucker Punch" and "Beastly," is currently filming the serial killer thriller "Frozen Ground" with John Cusack and Nicolas Cage. Thesp next stars in New Line's "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" and Ron Krauss' indie "Gimme Shelter."

Coming off "Monte Carlo," Gomez is attached to star in "Hot Mess" and will soon be seen in Disney's "The Muppets."

CAA packaged the project, as the agency reps Korine, Franco, Roberts, Hudgens and Gomez. Franco, Roberts and Hudgens are respectively managed by Miles Levy of James/Levy Management, David Sweeney of Sweeney Entertainment and Evan Hainey of Untitled Entertainment. Hudgens and Gomez are also repped by attorney Stephen Espinoza.
Ashley Benson Joins 'Spring Breakers'
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: This high profile indie written and directed by Harmony Korine now sounds even more like the ultimate dream project targeted to tween/teen gals and guys. Already cast are Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens and now Deadline has learned Pretty Little Liars co-star Ashley Benson just booked a role. But two weeks ago Emma Roberts fell out of the movie. So with a February 12 starting date in Florida, Spring Breakers is still looking for its fourth girl. Starring James Franco, the logline describes the pic as four gorgeous college-age girls rob a fast food restaurant in order to afford a spring break trip to Florida. When they’re arrested, they meet up with a drug and arms dealer (Franco) who entices them to kill his arch rival.
Past Projects
Beastly - (Lindy) - 2011
Sucker Punch - (Blondie) - 2011
Rent - (Mimi Marquez) - 2010 Theater @ the Hollywood Bowl
Bandslam - (Sa5m) - 2009
High School Musical 1, 2, 3 - (Gabriella Montez) - 2006, 2007, 2008
The Thunderbirds - (Tintin) - 2004
Thirteen - (Noel) - 2003

POSSIBLE Roles:

Journey 3 (Kalani)

Quote:
Journey 2” doesn’t hit theaters until Feb. 10, but the movie tested well over the weekend, and New Line has attached the film’s team to “Journey 3” – if there is such a movie – TheWrap has learned.

Director Brad Peyton, writers Brian Gunn, Mark Gunn and Richard Outten and producers Beau Flynn, Charlotte Huggins and Tripp Vincent are attached to the third installment in the franchise.

The first of the “Journey” films, the 2008 “Journey to the Center of the Earth,” grossed nearly $102 million domestically and $242 million worldwide on a $60 million budget.

That movie starred Brendan Fraser and Josh Hutcherson. Eric Brevig directed.

The second, the 3D “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island” stars Hutcherson, Dwayne Johnson and Vanessa Hudgens.

It is unclear whether they will return for a third "Journey" film, but TheWrap has learned that the studio would like to have the cast, as well as the director, writers and producers, back for a possible third "Journey."

The first movie was based on Jules Verne’s “Journey to the Center of the Earth.” The second is based on his "Mysterious Island."

Best Breakout Actressses of 2011
Twelve Bright Young Actresses to Watch in 2011
10 Best Best Filipino American Actors
Maxim: 2011 Girls to Watch
20 Biggest Movie Stars in 2011
Vanessa Wins Key Ruling in Case Against Music Producer
Video - Vanessa Joins "Love is Louder" Campaign
Top Young Actresses Taking Over Hollywood
Vanessa Hudgens has bright future - Entertainment News, ShoWest: Talent, Media - Variety

Last edited by cookie~monster; 02-14-2012 at 04:07 PM
Old 01-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening
~ Vanessa Hudgens ~
Old 01-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

thanks for helping kill the previous thread
Old 01-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Erin.

Haha, I have no problem getting violent.

What?

With threads, I mean...

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 01-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

It went fast with so many of us killing
~ Vanessa Hudgens ~
Old 01-28-2012, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

Thanks Erin!

Emily
Old 01-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks
Old 01-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Haboo thing:
Vanessa hudgens y josh hutcherson nos visitan en habbo.es - YouTube
Old 01-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

That really wasnt that exciting....
~ Vanessa Hudgens ~
Old 01-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vanessa Hudgens en la alfombra verde - YouTube
Old 01-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread Erin!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 01-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mili036 (View Post)
How come theres no sound on the interview what is it
Old 01-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

so Vanessa will be on Jimmy Fallon on february 8..but it seems like she is not going to be on kimmel..not anymore at least..idk!

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

Patry
Old 01-28-2012, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jimmy Fallon
Old 01-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanessa91 (View Post)
so Vanessa will be on Jimmy Fallon on february 8..but it seems like she is not going to be on kimmel..not anymore at least..idk!

The Late Night TV Page - Talk Show Guest Listings
I totally missed the moment of the new that she was going to be in Kimmel...
I just had the info about Jay Leno and Live with Kelly