Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Rhinestones OT #6: b/c there´s not a star in heaven that we can´t reach

Rhinestones refer to the gleaming jewels on Vanessa's giant "V" from the HSM tour. We are the Rhinestones which litter that "V".

*original photo of giant rhinestone V thanks to jillrenay, banner thanks to fashionfanatic08
Old 03-10-2007, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Hello all

I see I made it just in time for the new thread I just finished watching "The Lake House". Now time to catch up on all the posts!

I may just have to start at the LiL thread
Old 03-10-2007, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Holds and I were already talking about how you were able to stay away from FF after this awesome picture showed up.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Jule!

I know, I wouldn't have left it we hadn't already ordered the movie on pay TV Except my sister fell asleep like 10 minutes in so I was left to watch it by myself anyway
Old 03-10-2007, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

That sucks. Have you seen the movie before? Because then I would just have left the room and let your sister sleep.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Nope? I've been wanting to watch it for like forever and so has my sister but I guess she was just too tired. She said she'd sleep there to keep me company but then after an hour got up and went to bed

But in the end I didn't like it too much. Wasn't as sad as I thought it would be, and I kinda picked bits of it and it just felt a bit too slow for me Which is a shame because I love Sandra Bullock Maybe I would've been better off staying at the computer joining in the squeeing
Old 03-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the movie a while back either and I was a little disappointed, too.
I loved the whole concept of it and the acting was great, but I found it a little slow too and the ending wasn´t that satisfying for me either.

Being here to squee with us would have definitely been better.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Yes! Me to! Although I was a little confused at first why they both wern't questioning the whole senario a bit more

I'd kinda picked the him being hit by a bus thing at the start. Like I thought that was him who walked past them while they were eating lunch (which it turns out it wasn't him but it still made me think that he was in the area, and thus the one hit by the bus ) but yeah, I agree...the ending was just not satisfying.

Boo, we could've all talked in CAPS on MSN
Old 03-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

See, you missed out on so much while watching a boring movie.
Nika and I were talking in size 7 over at the Zac board.
They don´t allow us to talk in caps? Then we at least do it VERY big.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

*sigh* Remind me not to do it again

Size 7? I know they don't Kenzie, Holds, Kris and I wanted to the night the V board opened, but knew we'd have to restrain ourselves

Ooh I got my FOB pictures! I need to start working on an LJ post
Old 03-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Next time you wanna watch a movie I will be like: Bec, don´t even dare to leave the computer!!!

Okay, we used size 6 I guess, but it´s still big enough, right?

You did?? Can´t wait for the posting. Only two more weeks and I get to see them gain either.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Yes do that I was supposed to go out tonight to, but didn't end up going out and got to see the picture instead. Soo validated my decision not to go out

6 is definately big

So lucky you get to see them twice! I can't wait for them to come back out here again. Let's just hope it's not 4 years waiting this time I'm trying to figure out how to best post a video...they're sooo big as they're a couple minutes long
Old 03-10-2007, 08:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey everyone!
credit
Old 03-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Hey Em

Unforutnately I can't stick around to chat tonight...I'm feeling so sleepy right now if I don't head to bed I may fall asleep on my keyboard Sorry

Bye Em and Jule
Old 03-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Nighty night, Bec.