Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Live in Love (Vanessa♥Zachary) #646 ~ b/c "We like to go to dinner, go to the movies, stay together, nothing abnormal."

600 threads. Three years. Two People. One love.

Dear Vanessa,

Thinking back at the three years we have been together,
there has never been a day where I wasn’t happy with you.
I knew something special was going to happen after the auditions, and it had.
I still remember that fateful day,
when I received the call that changed my life,
in more ways than one.
We’ve been through a lot of ups and downs in our journey together.
We grew up together, not just in the industry but as people too.
We started our ride into this business as kids;
we shared a lot of firsts together in our crazy success.
And as the years went by, we grew into the mainstream.
Unfortunately it wasn’t just because of our talents that the public noticed us,
but because of our relationship as well.
But in honesty, I didn’t care.
Sure it's annoying that people are now much more aggressive and want to know more about our personal lives.
We don’t get to have as much privacy as we did before when our relationship went relatively unnoticed.
But at least now I don’t have to pretend that I'm not in love with you.

You were there with me every step of this journey, while I was there with you.
You've supported me as I've looked to make that transition into more mature roles,
and have helped me grow as an actor. I don’t think I ever could have gone through
that overwhelming experience without you by my side.
I know it wasn’t an easy thing to go through. Despite all the good memories,
there were bad ones that kept on popping up as well.
Yet it didn’t matter what they were, whether they were jealous fangirls
or media bashing, we got through them together, and it made us so much stronger.

I could never forget all the things you’ve done for me.
It’s not just your support that keeps me going, but just you being yourself.
You have that energy that just makes people happy whenever they’re around you.
You make it easy to just relax and be comfortable in your presence.
I always feel that way when I’m with you.
I could care less about anything else going on around;
I don’t care about paparazzi or overbearing publicists.
I can just be myself, and I don’t have to worry that you're criticizing me or judging me.
You don’t care whether or not I make a fool of myself.
In fact, I think you like it when I do!
That’s one of the things I love most about you.

There are still so many thing for us out there to experience.
We’ve really only just begun.
There are still more movies we’ll star in, awards we’ll win,
and magazine covers we’ll be featured on.
And not just with work, but in our life as well - from friendships to our relationship.
I can never promise that things will be smooth sailing in the future,
but all I know is I want you to be there with me.
And not just as my best friend or my girlfriend,
but hopefully as my wife as well.
I love you Van.

Your's Forever,

Zac

Mixtape

Icons

this is it kids, the whole big she-bang. i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed putting it together. i'm not exactly the best with words, but i just want to say that it has been a pleasure to spend my time with you girls and toil over this work of art for you all. but i didn't do this alone, the following ladies have been my life line during this whole time:

izzy; your artwork on this thread has been amazing. it has me in awe of you. you've let me complain and you've pushed my butt to get this done.
taylor; you don't know how much you really helped with the soundtrack and just keeping my head on straight. i don't think i could have done this without you.
nikka; i'm so glad i asked you to write this letter. it feels like zac actually wrote it. it is just a testament to how good your writing really is.
harley; thank you so much for the soundtrack arts. i know they were probably a pain in the butt, but you couldn't have been a better sport about it.
syd; your icons are gorgeous, just fabulous love. i cannot get over how talented you are. you amaze me, thank you for agreeing to help me.
zac and vanessa; thank you for giving us a reason to believe in true love.
to all kuuipos; here's to another 600 threads of good old fangirling.

Supporters

Picture of the Moment

Old 04-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Holden!!
The POTM is amazing
Icon By Me
Old 04-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

New thread! Thanks for opening Holds!

Huzzah for not being abnormal! Normalcy FTW!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you guys want a POTM change?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Eh, I say leave it, or substitute birthday pics (Zac's or V's 20th come to mind).
Old 04-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

great title but where did this come from??

Everytime I feel empty, everytime I lose hope in myself
I turn to the one person who I have faith in. You.
Kelli
Old 04-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think I have Zac birthday pics.

Out of laziness, I'll leave it unless someone wants to post a pic they particularly want for the POTM.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Is the title from Caras? Is it? Is it? Is it?

If so, is there a translation (now I really am peeved that my portugese is very very very stringy )
Old 04-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is Kate!

Though the translations we've gotten are full of broken english.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a translation already Kate.
I think that it on bf's Lil thread
Icon By Me
Old 04-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

I shall go and search then, thanks girls!

So - because a crazy amount seems to have happened last night:

1) Caras magazine and photos
2) Zac's Spanish premiere
3) Ellen
4) Ashnessa trip.

Anything else?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can post it here for you Kate
Do you want?
It's a google translation

Here Kate

Quote:
Until 2006 little known face in Hollywood, Vanessa Hudgens (20) saw his life changed completely after the unexpected success of High School Musical trilogy. Released by Disney Channel, the musical infantojuvenil not only fascinated adolescents worldwide, as was also a landmark in the career of its stars. In travel to Brazil for the sole purpose of enjoying the island of CARAS, Vanessa still has a surprise. "I started it with 16 years, grew up next to the cast, was very fun. When the project began, it was just another movie to the TV, not expecting nor the second," recalls the singer's protagonist Gabriella Montez.

Besides the numerous covers of magazines, advertising contracts and a promising career as a pop singer - has released two albums - the actress also found love during the filming. Three years ago the pair romantic dates, Zac Efron (21). "We are a couple common as any other. We like to dine, go to the movies, get together, finally, nothing outside the norm," explains the actress, while touring the island. "This place is unbelievable, the will to live here," thrill to the Salinas Californian, who inherited her beauty from an exotic blend. She has Irish and Native American descent from father and Filipino, Spanish and Chinese by the mother. The family is a priority. Among the passions of Vanessa, are the walks with her mother, Gina (46), and sister, Stella (13) and clothes. "I am a big fashion, I can not get tired of fashion," thrill is it only now that the parents left the house and just moving to a mansion of 2 million dollars in Studio City, California.

- The HSM surpassed the success expected. The experience changed your life?
- The film opened many doors, helped me a lot. But nothing came from one hour to another. I've been working a long time ago and things were not the overnight.

- About time to enjoy your youth?
- Short things easier. I can spend the day watching the sea and find it interesting. Here on the island, for example, see the squirrels love. I thought they were big and scary, but are so small and fofos.

- What did you think of the island?
- Incredible. The water is transparent and warm. It is not as cold in Los Angeles. I take these trips to relax, my focus, to find peace of mind. It is good because I reinvigorated. U.S. is still well cold. And I love heat. I love to walk barefoot, have contact with nature. Only the ants do not like (laughs).

- In 2007, you were in Brazil with the HSM. How was it?
- The show at Morumbi in São Paulo, was the biggest ever made. Fantastic, so surreal that when entering the stage, one looked to the other and shaking their heads without believing! It's not every day that you sing for a stadium with 70,000 people. It was very fun.

- What did you think of Brazil?
- Everyone here is so nice, generous and USA bikinis so small (laughs). When we come to the island, over the Christ Redeemer and we the people, was beautiful and we are delighted with the view. And the fashion here, bet they love the malls, like the clothes of all countries! I think I would buy it!

- Do you travel the world, how does this routine?
- So many good shares, which can not choose one. It's great to know the fans. Furthermore, travel is a great cultural experience. In Japan, for example, I was delighted. Are well educated, gentle and loving ... Ate sushi and I fell in love with the fashion, it is crazy, people are not afraid to take risks as I do.

- You are seen as a fashion icon of his generation. Who inspires your wardrobe?
- Ranged from two styles depending on my mood. Now I am enjoying much of the Bohemian look, more hippie, and from time to time for what I call a rocker-chic, more rebellious, with darker colors, but always feminine touch. I love thinking outside combinations in the cliche, but I hope people do not think me crazy (laughs). My inspirations are Nicole Richie, Mary-Kate Olsen and Kate Moss.

- Last year you were on the list of 100 most beautiful people in People magazine. How was it?
- Actually, it was very envaidecedor, but the idea of all posarem without makeup sounded a little strange at first. Then I saw beautiful women in the same position, relax. When I was a teenager, I felt horrible and tried to hide it with makeup. I have blue eyes, lived smoothed her hair. But when you grow up, be more confident. Without sound convinced, I think I'm making a pretty good woman. I like my set and I think the brown of my eyes and the waves of my hair match with me.

- How to keep the form?
- I do pilates and going to college. I love cycling, climbing. Sometimes mallet four times a week, sometimes none. But I feel healthy when I go. In relation to food, my secret is eat small portions. Younger, was the queen of sweets and junk food. While taste, but know my limits.

- You feel the obligation to set an example to their fans?
- Gabriella, my character in HSM is a great example. It is how I see. Of course, I will not be doing **** around, after all my fans are the reason for my success, but not Pretend the person I am. As Gabriella, and I'm quiet ... (laughs). I am more bereft, created in California ...

- How is your family?
- My parents are my biggest incentive. Are with me from the start, always helping me. When I started in HSM, I left the college and began to study at home and it brought me even more of them. My sister is my best friend! I always dreamed of having a sister. When born, was very celebrated. We play a lot and today we are always together. She has a great sense of style. It is better than me at this age ...

- What are the new projects?
- In July Bandslam cast the film, at the Almost Famous. My character is very different from Gabriella, is rebel, speaks with the voice thickens. To do it, learned to play guitar, one song, it's true (laughs): Everything I Own, Bread of. Also be in the new movie Zack Snyder, Sucker Punch, and in another long, Beastly, inspired by the Beauty and the Beast.

- You have already released two albums. When the other side?
- I started to sing because of Celine Dion, without listening to the CD of my parents. She became singer. Also love Christina Aguilera, grew up listening stripped. I thought: this is crazy, but I like that (laughs). I find my style, so when the person to listen, learn what can only be mine. For the next album I plan to write about my experiences.

- You are a singer or actress who performs that sings?
- I like the two, but I am an actress who sings. Always act first. Me in the mirror Natalie Wood: beautiful, elegant, chic, without vulgarity. Moreover, sings.

- Would you do another musical?
- Certainly. But what I want now is to find the paper. It is difficult, seek something more mature, perhaps shock the fans. I have 20 years and I can not interpret a student forever. As in the movie, I graduated, I want other challenges.

- To act again with her boyfriend, Zac, is in the plans?
- Why not? I would love to work with him again, just as in contracenar be happy with all of the HSM.

- You try and Zac have a common life?
- Yes, I do not think that I am famous. What happens is that some people confuse me with the character and do not understand that I am different. I am more reserved.

- You mean then that your life is like any other girl of her age?
- I can make trips around the planet and have a more exposed, with crazy schedules, but in the end, like sleep and love like everyone else.
Icon By Me
Old 04-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1estone (View Post)
I shall go and search then, thanks girls!

So - because a crazy amount seems to have happened last night:

1) Caras magazine and photos
2) Zac's Spanish premiere
3) Ellen
4) Ashnessa trip.

Anything else?
I think you were up for the Self outtake and Alex's Beastly confirmation, so that should be it.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

some of that translation makes me giggle : she does mallet four times a week?

Thanks though! It sounds like quite an interesting interview and still that Zac really did just tag along!
Old 04-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate
I wasn't in here.
So...I coudn't translate.
When I arrived they already had this.
Icon By Me