Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

LiL (V ♥ Z) #166: b/c they'll be on a fault line. Scientists predict earthquakes.

"Vanessa & I kind of fell in love while making High School Musical..."

sweet love - never found a love like this - knocks me off my feet - brown eyed girl - where would we be

"I'll look over at Vanessa and she'll have a big ol' smile
on her face and it sort of makes me forget
I'm dancing for a second"

-Zac Efron

"That chemistry was there from day one,
before they even knew who each other were.
We saw it before they were even aware of it"

-Kenny Ortega

"They have an unspoken connection that you can't
really describe, and it shows"

-Ryne Sanborn

by Kat (kat_)

"He's an Amazing Guy"
-Vanessa Hudgens

"...no one expected from Vanessa is that
underneath such a sweet girl...
is a very, very, sexy woman"

-Zac Efron

-by *Joie*

let's get married - just the way you are - love, need and want you - first love - heaven

soundtrack - art

soundtrack login: zv_liveinlove@yahoo.com password: zanessa

"They had something that no one else had.
We were actually trying to find it in other pairings.
And we couldn't find anything stronger.
It is a bit of a fairytale"

-Kenny Ortega

two in a million - stand by me - what you won't do for love - you rock my world - loving you

Of The Moment

The Kuuipo Survival Guide

Week One - Week Two - Week Three - Week Four - Week Five
Week 6 - Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9

Previous Threads:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
161 162 163 164 165

"wasn't it just like swimming out on the lake?"
and stars collide and the air's alive
or was it just like those promises that you made?

Last edited by countingcolors; 04-03-2008 at 06:10 PM
Old 04-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love thte title.

THanks Iz!
Old 04-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CRIS! WOMAN WE ARE READY!

beautiful creatures
Old 04-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mucho gracias Izzy.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, update polease!
Old 04-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Izzy!

Storytime!

Molly.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

no problem babes

POTM ideas?

Old 04-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

new thread! Thanks IZZY,

So, I'm not sure...do you guys want the update?
Old 04-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisTM (View Post)
new thread! Thanks IZZY,

So, I'm not sure...do you guys want the update?
Yes, woman, YES!
Old 04-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CRIS!

beautiful creatures
Old 04-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Total Fan

CRIS!!!! Lol come on!
Old 04-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you should hold out on them Cris.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

For Holds, then

And enyone else

ETA: Shoot, Tay, got your idea too late!

This story still needs a title. Sorry it took so long, Jill left me the good part which can be the hardest to write! And sorry in advance for any errors. I thought I might be hunted down if I took the time to proof now.

Quote:
Vanessa was proud of her two bedroom apartment. In less than two weeks, she got almost everything unpacked, arranged and her art collection hung on the wall. However, since Vanessa was not really interested in the cooking thing, she had barely touched the kitchen. She had managed to unearth the coffee cups a few days ago but had yet to find the coffee pot.

She stood in the kitchen and sheepishly explained the situation to Zac. Rolling her eyes, she watched as he collapsed against the wall with unsuppressed glee. Vanessa glared at him and stuck her head in the refrigerator to examine the contents. “If you’re quite finished, Mr. Efron,” she said in a playfully stern voice, “I have a bottle of pretty decent wine from Spain in here,” she backed out of the fridge, clutching the bottle. “Damnit!” she cried, “I have no idea where my wine glasses are!”

Zac couldn’t take it anymore. Still chuckling, he gathered her up in his arms. “Baby, you are too adorable. How can someone who has post-it notes labeling post-it notes in her office have lost wine glasses AND a coffee pot?” He shooed her out into the living room, “Just give me a minute.”

While slightly miffed about being kicked out of her own kitchen, Vanessa realized that was the price for eating out all the time. She ran her fingers through her hair while thinking that a carnival was probably not the best beauty treatment. Vanessa smiled as she remembered Zac’s mom pulling him aside before they left and telling him in a stage whisper “I like her, don’t mess this up.” Normally, she would have been appalled at meeting a man’s entire family on their first real date but with Zac, it somehow felt right. Like they were her family, too.

She tried to imagine what her family would have been like if she had a child when she was 22 like Zac did. Her parents, she thought, probably would have stepped up but they would have been clearly disappointed in her. Stella, on the other hand, would have been a nightmare. She would have told Vanessa that she ruined her life, voiced her opinion on her lack of morals and probably would have encouraged an abortion. She certainly couldn’t picture Stella playing with a 6-year-old now or going on the silly children’s rides without complaint like Dylan did.

“Your wine, Miss Hudgens?” Zac’s deep voice cut into her thoughts.

She turned around and grinned at the site of him. He had managed to find a large plastic cutting board and arranged the wine, two juice glasses, some string cheese, a container of yogurt and two spoons on it. Setting the “tray” down on the glass coffee table, he poured the red wine into both glasses. He sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to him, beckoning to Vanessa.

She sat next to him, and accepted one of the glasses. Vanessa smiled and opened her lips as he fed her a spoonful of strawberry yogurt. “Now it’s my turn to be amazed, Mr. Efron.”

He sent her a roguish wink. “You have no idea what having a child who wants to, you know, eat on a regular basis will do to your abilities to make something out of nothing.” She smiled and snuggled into his side. The next few minutes passed in companionable silence. Vanessa’s breath caught as he took her glass from her and set it aside. Zac turned slightly and cupped his palm around Vanessa’s cheek, “So, Vanessa, are you satisfied?”

She gazed into blue eyes that were darkening with lust. “Fair warning, Zac, we’re very rarely completely satisfied.”

She felt his low rumble of laugher flow along her body. As his head dipped towards hers, he whispered, “We’ll see about that.”

Vanessa leaned back onto the couch and felt the weight of a man’s body settle on top of hers for the first time in nearly two years. But she knew, without a doubt, that no man’s body would feel as delicious as Zac’s did. She sighed and he took advantage of her slightly open mouth to deepen the kiss. Vanessa hands were wild, running over every inch of his body that she could reach. She slipped her hand under his shirt and traced her nails along his back. Zac was trembling at her touch.

He tore his lips from hers and pressed kisses from her ear to her jaw, tugging down her neckline a little bit to worship the same attention on the sensitive skin along her collarbone. “Vanessa,” he said, voice slightly husky, “I want you so much. I want to kiss every breath in your body and feel every tremor and hear every sigh. You are driving me mad, woman, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” He claimed her lips in another long, searing kiss.

He drew away slowly, “Tell me to stop, Baby, or I won’t be able to.”

Any undecided feelings Vanessa may have had vanished in with those words. In that moment, Vanessa was positive that Zac would never do anything to hurt her. She looked deep into his eyes.

“Never stop, Zac.”

In a flash, he was on his feet, sweeping her into his arms. “Bedroom, God, where’s your bedroom.”
She directed him at the back of the apartment. Zac set her gently on the edge of her ocean-sized bed, and knelt down at her feet. Raising each leg, he removed her shoes and slowly rolled off her stockings. Vanessa looked at Zac and raised her arms above her head allowing him to remove her simple gray t-shirt. She shimmied out of her jeans and slithered back on the bed.

Laying back against the pillows, Vanessa resisted the urge to cover herself and allowed him to look his fill. Zac gazed at her, wearing only a smile and tiny scraps of pink underwear, she was better than anything he could possibly imagine. He slowly removed his own shirt and his eyes met Vanessa’s. She opened her arms to him and he practically fell into them.

Carefully bracing his weight on his arms, his body was pressed flush against Vanessa. He took her mouth in a scorching kiss. He ran his hands along her body until he came to the clasp of her bra. In seconds it was a mere memory and they both sighed with pleasure as skin met skin. Zac kissed his way down Vanessa’s body. His hands were making her body sing with pleasure and she wanted to give him just as much in return.

“God, Van, you need to come with a warning label!” Zac hummed with pleasure.

“Only with you, you made me this way,” Her hands and mouth were moving frantically over his body. They had stripped off the rest of their clothing and when Vanessa was writhing beneath Zac with pleasure, he positioned his body over hers.

Breathing heavily, Zac stopped long enough to whisper, “I need to know if you want this, if you want me. I need you to be sure, Vanessa.”

“Always, Zac.”

At that whispered confession, Zac surged forward. Vanessa cried out as her body exploded with a rush of emotions. Zac’s last coherent thought was that he had finally found out what heaven was like. Minutes or hours later, they screamed and yelled out their release together.

With the last of his strenght, Zac raised his head, "Satistified?"

"Completely," she answered, basking in the afterglow.

Zac cuddled her against his chest; he had no intention of leaving her side anytime soon. She was just drifting off to sleep when her cell phone shrilled loudly, piercing the silence.
Holden’s accidental line that I comandeered: We're very rarely completely satisfied.

Last edited by crisTM; 04-03-2008 at 06:26 PM
Old 04-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Cris!

and for Holdy's line!!

Old 04-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Loved that Cris!

And my line!

And that warning label line!