Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OT Thread #12: Some of us are looking forward to Christmas...but not V!!

40 days people.

My wish list:

Old 11-15-2009, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting up the new thread, Karen!

Your wish list is short and to the point.

Btw, Toffee Nut Latte sounds scrumptious, I'll have to try that one.

icon: Spike it up
Old 11-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Karen. Santa will have trouble getting you that.

Good to know you are alive. How much sleep are you losing due to this Clois obsession?

I didnt watch 2012. Couldnt get up on time. I will wait for my sis to come back, then we might go see it.

Wow, you're stepping down? Cant say im surprised, when Maddie quit, i thought it was you who'd left. Due to uni and all. Methinks having a new obsession has a lot to do with it too, doesnt it? And I get it, as much as I love that place, its been tough posting at so many places, and it gets harder when you get involved with a new fandom.

But you will be missed. I hope you arent going to ditch that board totally.

Szilvia - I hope your girl feels better tomorrow. Aw, your brother and sister were there too, so it was a family gathering, sounds incredible.

About the concert, seats wont be assigned, its all first come, first served, so yeah, I'd be there first thing in the morning. Im taking my best friends along too, I blackmailed them into coming along, both of them know zilch about PT.

I like having the place to myself. I love living with my sis, but a change like this is always good.

Anyway, monday tomorrow, ugh. Got to sleep now. Night.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, V. Things are looking good for them to feel better by the time school rolls around.

Awesome, I hope you'll get a spot right in front of the stage! And in front of Steven.
Yay, your friends are going with you, that's great! I'm sure there's time for you to fill them in about PT, before the show.

Have a good night!

Old 11-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

V - I'm up for a clone of Tom!! I was up until 4:30am on Saturday morning. The episode aired at 1am my time. It's not just the new fandom that's brought it on, just not as interested as I used to be. And when a new James photo came out and I felt nada, not a good sign.

Szilvia - that photo is doing the rounds, I'm posting it everywhere!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I decided it was time to show my face here again. Hope you're all well.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen, I don't blame you. It's not every day that we get a new shirtless Tom moment.

Aww, Cat, it's great to hear from you again these days. I hope things are going well for you.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's funny I've been watching LnC lately and Dean is shirtless quite a bit in it. I think he's shirtless more in 4 seasons than Tom has been in 9 and a bit.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Aww, Cat, it's great to hear from you again these days. I hope things are going well for you.
I'm going to try and be around more. And I'm happy to say things are going rather nicely for me at the moment. What about yourself?

Big 's for V too, hope you're alright these days my love. I'm going to try and post more at the Twilight board as well, with NM fast approaching.

Chase.This.Light (Karen is it?), I don't think we've really met before, I'm Cat and I used to mod here with Szilvia before real life got crazy and V took on my mantle. Nice to see a fellow Brit around.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat Can I tell you how good it is to see you here? Very. Im so glad that things are going well for you. Ive been good, thanks.

Gosh, you need to start posting there more, I miss talking to you. Can you believe that NM is here, almost!!

Szilvia - Glad to hear that. Hope they get all well soon.

Im going to try and get a good spot, as close to the stage as I can. I think I;d be alright with kicking puppies and pushing old women out of the way, just to make sure I get as close to Steven as I can. Im horrible.

And Im trying not to talk much about PT with my friends, cuz knowing me, I'll bug them to death and they'll throw me into a ditch or something.

Karen - You felt nothing when you saw a new James' pic? Thats sad. I hope it doesnt mean that you're going to quit posting on that board completely. But I get you not being as interested, cuz honestly, its been like that for me too, for a while.

I had a very weird day, not bad weird though. It rained today, my internet is screwed up cuz of that. Im tired, I think I'll sleep early today. I dont feel like posting anymore. Night people.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Can I tell you how good it is to see you here? Very.
Thanks you. I'm absolutely going to make more of an effort to post here more. It's so easy to get stuck to the same 3 or 4 boards, I must get out of that habit.

Quote:
Gosh, you need to start posting there more, I miss talking to you. Can you believe that NM is here, almost!!
I can't believe it really, it feels like we've been anticipating it since the dawn of time. I just hope it's been worth it.

Sleep well hon, talk to you soon.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting observation, Karen. Btw, I really enjoyed tonight's Lie To Me.

Cat, I'm so glad to hear that all is well for you these days. As for me, I seem to be busier than ever, with working three days a week and keeping busy with family life...not to mention all the shows I'm trying to keep up with.

Thanks, V, my girls are on their way to full recovery. We'll see how school goes for them tomorrow...I think they'll be getting a sled ride to school in the morning.
I do understand, about wanting to get a good spot at the concert.

So, I'll be watching the latest SV shortly - I'll post more tomorrow after work.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Cat, you must.
Its been a loong wait, hasnt it? It was ages ago that we were reading the books, and now NM is here, only 3 days to go!!
Did you watch the new JB clip? Gah, Taytay is going to make us proud!!

Szilvia - Good to know they're well now. A sled ride, that should cheer them up and make them feel better.

Hope everyone has/has had a good day. Im off to bed soon.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Cat - where are you in the UK? So you're here checking out if our V is doing a good job? She's doing alright (V ). Do you watch Strictly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
Karen - You felt nothing when you saw a new James' pic? Thats sad. I hope it doesnt mean that you're going to quit posting on that board completely. But I get you not being as interested, cuz honestly, its been like that for me too, for a while.
See I've been talking to Nora about it for a month or so and I think the Paley Centre thing was just the straw that broke the camel's back or maybe it was the final nail in the coffin for me and I started sending PM's about it to Bea and Nora because we went through all the finale crap in 2003. I PMed Jen a few days later, she came on AIM and I was ready to stand down and Jen talked me out of it and I was gonna try and hang on until after Christmas (don't break the kids - you guys hearts) but then within a couple of days I couldn't do it anymore. There's a part of me that kinda feels guilty because I contribute a lot and the board may struggle but I can't help it. Do better projects dammit [/rant] I feel loyalty to you guys but, you can only talk about the same things so many times!

Szilvia - I notice these things It's become an obsession! Oh look, Clark still has his shirt on. Nope, it's not coming off, is that thing glued on. Oh look, it can come off!! KEEP IT OFF.

Which Lie To Me are you on, we may be behind in the UK. Today we were learning manual handling techniques. My back is a legs are a bit sore from the bending!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Did you watch the new JB clip? Gah, Taytay is going to make us proud!!
I did. He was just amazing, going to be the highlight of the film.

Quote:
Hi Cat - where are you in the UK? So you're here checking out if our V is doing a good job? She's doing alright
The west of Scotland, about an hour south of Glasgow. And yes, V's doing a very good job indeed, better than I did I think.

Yes I do indeed watch Strictly, along with The X Factor and now I'm A Celebrity, I'm a reality TV junkie.