Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No worries pandora

OMG EDDIE AND MARY DANCED ON STAGE!!!!

Old 02-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I hope you took pics!

Did you scream like crazy and now have sore throat?
Mulder&Scully//House&Cameron
Chuck&Sarah//Castle&Beckett
Old 02-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I took a vid but it didn't come up that well

I did and I thought I was in a dream..

It's on You Tube, I was there!

Old 02-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Supreme Fan

OMG

Thanks for the vid Tracey.

They sure know how to work it baby!! They've got some good moves going down there

I get the feeling they've done that a few times before

Glad you had a fantastic time meeting the dynamic duo Tracey
"Cameron makes House uneasy. He's very concious of the gap in age between them, and my guess is he feels a bit like the Phantom of the Opera around her. He likes being near her but wants to hide himself away." HL
"He felt to me like..the Phantom of the Opera. He would hide his scarred body whenever he could..I found that very poignant and romantic." HL on House
icon by massa
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

they sure do , I was hoping that they would put some Marvin Gaye music on

right here are some other stuff that EJO/MM said...

- Someone asked about 5 things Bill loved about Laura, now I thought, as many other did including Mary, that he would say legs, eyes, lips etc , but no Eddie said that about Laura's compassion and holding the fleet together and then Mary laughed and said 'I think he means my legs, hair' etc.. and then Eddie says 'oh yeah that as well' and then Eddie mentions that he loved when Mary would be walking up some stairs..and he would pear up and say 'Hi Mary' and waved Mary said 'I would wonder why I had some of those scenes', it was so funny

- Also Eddie brought back talking about "Daybreak" and says, I quote "Well I'm left alone with Mary's remains..."Mary's reaction was great, she was laughing so much and Eddie just kept going. She brings "her remains" up several times during the panel. Also Eddie talked about the Bill/Laura scene when Laura told him about stealing the election. Eddie said that Bill couldn't let that happen to Laura, he cared about her too much and wanted her whole.

- Question was asked whether they read the whole of 'Searider Falcon', Eddie said that they did read it all except Bill/Laura decided to not read the last page..*sigh*

- On New Caprica, Eddie say that that Bill/Laura had a great time and Mary said that Bill and Laura were some what intimate during that year... I knew it

- They started talking about "The Hub", as someone mentioned about whether there was a missing kiss in the scene. Mary thought that scene was perfect in a sort of less is more way. Eddie agreed that at the time, after all they had been through they just wanted to hold onto each other. Then Eddie mentioned French kissing lol. Eddie was saying something like 'what did you want some big kiss with a lot of tongue' They sort of went into a discussion about frenching and where that word came from and why they call it that.

- I got the balls to ask them a question, eek, I did ask them about other actors maybe trying to make them laugh during the kiss scene in 'The Oath', but Eddie/Mary said it was just them on set when they did it and she laughed when she said maybe the crew did laugh. SO my answer was really quick, damn I knew I should have asked a different question!

More details to come..

Old 02-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
No worries pandora

OMG EDDIE AND MARY DANCED ON STAGE!!!!

AWESOME!!!! I bet that was frakking amazing!!

That was such and AWESOME!!! VID!!!!

And I love the responses to the questions!!! So great!!!

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 02-12-2010 at 06:34 PM
Old 02-13-2010, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I tell ya I thought I was in a dream when they were dancing

More stuff from Sunday's talk..

- Last Q&A and it was so Brilliant!!, before the Q&A started and one of the fangirls handed out fake moustaches to the audience, the fraktache as we like to call it and said that everyone should wear it when they come out. Mary was in on the joke, but Eddie wasn't. So out they came and Mary saw first and couldn't stop laughing and then Eddie spotted it and nearly toppled over from laughing and then he wanted to put one and so did Mary, OMG it was brilliant, they looked great LOL and then after then hugged and started kissing, dear Lord my heart!.

- Someone asked about the supposed cut kiss from 'Blood on the Scales' and Mary/Eddie said that one wasn't filmed, Mary said it might have been in the script, but was never shot...

- Then THE question, one of the audience asked a question in Spanish and Eddie laughed and told Mary that they want us to dance like they did in 'Coloniel Day', so Mary stood up and said 'oh yes, come on I'll do it', so then 'Hello Dolly' started playing and Eddie said 'We didn't dance to this' and OMG I DIED!!! when that happened, it was like I'm going to wake up in a minute (it's on YT if anyone wants to take a look), it was amazing and they hugged and the end... (these two are killng me)

- Also someone asked the bed scene in 'Disquiet...', Eddie said that Mary was naked in the scene. 'Naked as the day she was born was his words lol. Mary shook her head, but then said 'what can I say I'm a free spirit, but don't tell my family' She laughed. Eddie had already talked about it earlier, how they should have been in bed more and he could do that take again and again. Who wouldn't love laying in bed with Mary? The crowd cheered and Eddie said thanks for asking that question, now that's all I'll think of.

- Then we had the trailer story which was great. Mary said that they were getting ready to start the show, Mary was pumping getting some petrol, and her cell phone rings and it's Eddie. She was afraid that he was backing out of BSG. Mary re-inacted the scene including Eddie's rasp. Eddie asked if she liked "dark wood or light wood". This was for her trailer that Eddie went out and bought cheaper than the studio could have. Mary picked light wood and said her trailer was fabulous. She also got a new one in the second season and Eddie did not, but he really wanted a new one. She hated to see that trailer go at the end of the show. Mary said that she had a flat screen on the outside of her trailer and that during the World Cup, the cast and crew were watching it in the parking lot. Also Eddie used to sleep in his trailer all the time but wasn't supposed to. Eddie said it was better sleeping there than his hotel room..

- They were asked if they had any say in their characters, Mary said she was always involved with Laura, she always had a say, but she did say one time that her and David Eick was having a discussion about what Laura was going to say and RDM popped in and said that Mary would say it this way and David would watch Mary playing this scene, that was the only time. Eddie said he had totally creative control of Adama, he would say excatly what was on the script, but say it the way he would think..

- Another questions was that what other roles could that see each other playing. Mary said that she could see Eddie playing 'King Lear' because of the great father he is and he could really get into that character. Eddie was a little thrown because he knew Mary nailed him perfectly. He had obviously thought about that role himself. He couldn't really nail down a role for her, but said she can do anything.

- Afterwards Eddie let out that Mary will be playing a UN delegate in a new show she is producing (whether this is the James Duff project, not sure..). Eddie said that he doesn't mind being the lead or a guest actor, he would be there in a heart beat and then Mary said she could see a UN Latin Delegate in the show.. (please make this happen!)

- One of the last questions was that the scene in 'Daybreak' when Bill carried Laura to the raptor and how many takes did that take. Mary said it was 3 and she asked Eddie if he was ok lifting her and he said 'she was light as a feather' 115 pounds and said he didn't mind if he injured himself, it was worth it, and that's when the whole audience went 'awwwwwww'

Also from Saturday's talk,

- Eddie slipped in that he has seen Mary in a bikini, sly there Eddie, I like it I wanted more info

Old 02-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

omfgs!!!! I wish I had been there!!! I love your Avatar BTW!! and the question about them in bed.... SQUEEEE!!!!!!! LOVED!!!!

I want to DIE NOW!!! they are so great and amazing and AWESOME!!!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

WOOO that they are Tari

I'll post some con pics in the next couple of days

Old 02-15-2010, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

AWESOME!!!!

I can not say that enough about them, because well they are and I love it and i love them and I love Roslin and Adama and well I love ALL OF IT!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

AMEN Tari!

Pics from the Convention Opening Ceremony (Friday),

credit for pics...

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 02-19-2010 at 06:16 AM
Old 02-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I tell ya I thought I was in a dream when they were dancing

More stuff from Sunday's talk..

- Last Q&A and it was so Brilliant!!, before the Q&A started and one of the fangirls handed out fake moustaches to the audience, the fraktache as we like to call it and said that everyone should wear it when they come out. Mary was in on the joke, but Eddie wasn't. So out they came and Mary saw first and couldn't stop laughing and then Eddie spotted it and nearly toppled over from laughing and then he wanted to put one and so did Mary, OMG it was brilliant, they looked great LOL and then after then hugged and started kissing, dear Lord my heart!.

- Someone asked about the supposed cut kiss from 'Blood on the Scales' and Mary/Eddie said that one wasn't filmed, Mary said it might have been in the script, but was never shot...

- Then THE question, one of the audience asked a question in Spanish and Eddie laughed and told Mary that they want us to dance like they did in 'Coloniel Day', so Mary stood up and said 'oh yes, come on I'll do it', so then 'Hello Dolly' started playing and Eddie said 'We didn't dance to this' and OMG I DIED!!! when that happened, it was like I'm going to wake up in a minute (it's on YT if anyone wants to take a look), it was amazing and they hugged and the end... (these two are killng me)

- Also someone asked the bed scene in 'Disquiet...', Eddie said that Mary was naked in the scene. 'Naked as the day she was born was his words lol. Mary shook her head, but then said 'what can I say I'm a free spirit, but don't tell my family' She laughed. Eddie had already talked about it earlier, how they should have been in bed more and he could do that take again and again. Who wouldn't love laying in bed with Mary? The crowd cheered and Eddie said thanks for asking that question, now that's all I'll think of.

- Then we had the trailer story which was great. Mary said that they were getting ready to start the show, Mary was pumping getting some petrol, and her cell phone rings and it's Eddie. She was afraid that he was backing out of BSG. Mary re-inacted the scene including Eddie's rasp. Eddie asked if she liked "dark wood or light wood". This was for her trailer that Eddie went out and bought cheaper than the studio could have. Mary picked light wood and said her trailer was fabulous. She also got a new one in the second season and Eddie did not, but he really wanted a new one. She hated to see that trailer go at the end of the show. Mary said that she had a flat screen on the outside of her trailer and that during the World Cup, the cast and crew were watching it in the parking lot. Also Eddie used to sleep in his trailer all the time but wasn't supposed to. Eddie said it was better sleeping there than his hotel room..

- They were asked if they had any say in their characters, Mary said she was always involved with Laura, she always had a say, but she did say one time that her and David Eick was having a discussion about what Laura was going to say and RDM popped in and said that Mary would say it this way and David would watch Mary playing this scene, that was the only time. Eddie said he had totally creative control of Adama, he would say excatly what was on the script, but say it the way he would think..

- Another questions was that what other roles could that see each other playing. Mary said that she could see Eddie playing 'King Lear' because of the great father he is and he could really get into that character. Eddie was a little thrown because he knew Mary nailed him perfectly. He had obviously thought about that role himself. He couldn't really nail down a role for her, but said she can do anything.

- Afterwards Eddie let out that Mary will be playing a UN delegate in a new show she is producing (whether this is the James Duff project, not sure..). Eddie said that he doesn't mind being the lead or a guest actor, he would be there in a heart beat and then Mary said she could see a UN Latin Delegate in the show.. (please make this happen!)

- One of the last questions was that the scene in 'Daybreak' when Bill carried Laura to the raptor and how many takes did that take. Mary said it was 3 and she asked Eddie if he was ok lifting her and he said 'she was light as a feather' 115 pounds and said he didn't mind if he injured himself, it was worth it, and that's when the whole audience went 'awwwwwww'

Also from Saturday's talk,

- Eddie slipped in that he has seen Mary in a bikini, sly there Eddie, I like it I wanted more info
Thank you so much for sharing this Must have been an awesome weekend.

And thanks for the dancing video. I am going to watch that a lot so I dream about it
I feel nostalgic and I want to watch them in BSG again
Old 02-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Those pics are great!!! i hope that when I go to D*C again that EJO and MM will be there so I can have the experience of them in person.

i love the Q&A interview that you posted TRACEY it was so awesome!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

aww thanks guys

they dancing vid and Es, go for a re-watch

also I remember this from the talk..

- Concerning the 'Six of One' argument, Mary said she and Eddie never prepared for their scenes together. That's how great their chemistry was: they just had to walk in and play off each other. For that particular scene, she said the fight was drawn out of vulnerability on both their parts; Bill was starting to drink, Laura was starting to lose her hair. And it's when people are most vulnerable that they pick up fights with the people around them, as a defense mechanism.