Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2008, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Is it just me, or does Boomer deserve to have one chance to kick Callie's rear end before the show ends? I mean after all, it'd be fair, Callie killed her!

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I can see that. Hell, I might even like it. She had no right to kill Boomer so it's only fair for Boomer to retaliate.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yes..."Unfinished business" part 2

Boomer vs Callie
Tigh vs Baltar
D'Anna vs Caprica Six

I'd like to see those fights

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think anyone has posted these here yet so here you guys go:

Battlestar Galactica Season Four Promo Pics

There is one adorable pic of them together and several individual shots.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you so much for that link

I'm going to put the image of the two of them in the starter post.

Alex

Old 02-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

It's a beautiful picture
Old 02-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they have the best "couple" shot if you ask me in the promo's. I like how her arm is resting on his body

Old 02-28-2008, 12:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Their shot is very casually/subtly intimate. They really look like a couple in their shot. I love it.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

They've came a long way...from Helo shooting Sharon during S1 to right now...serving on Galactica together

Old 03-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I think their relationship has definitely come so far, especially when you compare it to others on the show. For example- as much as I love Lee/Kara they're more or less in the exact same place they were in season one. Helo and Athena have come so far. From it being merely a job or a friendship, then love but very hesitant trust, and now the love and trust and happiness they have together.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
For example- as much as I love Lee/Kara they're more or less in the exact same place they were in season one.
Great example, but I believe that Ron Moore wanted that, he wanted that "other" relationship on the show (romantically) at least where it would be angst, and tears, and so close yet so far away.

Sharon/Karl are the opposite, b/c they started out friends, just like Kara/Lee but made it through all the progressions (and some hellish circumstances) that a couple makes.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Totally agree. It's kind of funny but when you think about it they're most contrversial couple in the fleet but also the least dysfunctional. I love these two
Old 03-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

It saddens me to say it, but I'll be very surprised if they make it all the way through the end of the show. It'll be too good to be true...almost one of those things where you're just waiting for something "bad" to happen to them. I don't think Ron Moore is in favor of "happy endings".

Old 03-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think Ron Moore is in favor of "happy endings".
I will smack him if these two don't get a happy ending.

Question: Have been watching my season 3 dvd and Sharon now goes by Sharon Agathon. At what point in the BSG timeline did they get married?
Was it while they stayed on Galactica when everyone else went to settle on New Caprica?
Old 03-23-2008, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

They got married during S2, and it was off-screen (not my fav. option)

I actually am watching S3 DVD set right now, but the podcast commentary by Ron Moore. Just watched "Unfinished Business" regular version last night, and Tahmon and Grace joined Ron Moore for the podcast. It was really interesting to learn that Tahmon actually had to "beg" to be in the boxing parts of the episode, he is/was an avid martial arts guy and he wanted to fight It was originally scripted that Lee actually kicks his butt, but they made it an even fight after casting Helo to fight Lee (instead of some unknown pilot that gets his butt kicked). Ron also asked Grace if she improvised the little tidbit where after Helo beats Apollo in the ring, where she jumps and he catches her and hugs her, and Grace said she did that on impulse/in character Grace has the best off screen laugh...Katee has the best on screen b/c we got to see it in that same episode during the flashback scenes.