Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cylons Discussion #1: Who Are The Final 5?

What do you think? Who Are The Final 5?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Anders or Gaeta.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

After the last episode, I tend to agree on Gaeta being a Cylon Still not sure about Anders

I doubt Baltar is one, he's a too obvious choice
Old 01-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

I'm thinking Anders after seeing a promotional picture from Rapture.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:47 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Promotional picture from Rapture? What did I miss?

Could you post a link?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Sure, lemme find it.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Here it is: BSG: 3.12 Rapture: 6/11
I thinking the second from the left.

I thought I'd repost this. It will probably be helpful in the long run.

Number Three
First seen posing as a reporter from the Fleet News Service, this model was revealed to be a Cylon to viewers at the end of "Final Cut" when a second copy was shown living on Caprica. Threes seem to be the most calculating and duplicitous models shown to-date, even manupulating and deceiving other models if they feel warranted. The copy that tried to box Sharon Valerii exhibited these characteristics strongly in the episode, "Downloaded."
This model's status as a Cylon is unknown to the Colonials until either shortly after the rescue of the surviving members of the Caprica Resistance (Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II), or after the Cylon occupation of New Caprica (Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II.)
A copy of this model has appeared under the name/alias "D'anna Biers."

Number Five

This model attempts to sow the seeds of discontent or confusion, particularly during crucial life-threatening situations, and endeavors to undermine authority that threatens his objectives (Miniseries). Number Five models are more covert, assuming an ordinary "everyman" appearance that's blended in what may seem to be insignificant behind-the-scenes issues (such as converting Galactica into a museum). Of all the models thus far, the Number Five models are the most militant, fanatic and consistent in message and objectives to the Cylon objectives, whether he is dispassionately discussing the fate of humanity with his comrades or attempting to kill or maim Colonials in a suicide bomb attack (Litmus).
Viewers first meet a Number Five during a tour of Galactica with other Colonial citizens (possibly the press) as we see the battlestar for the first time at the start of the Miniseries. Viewers aren't sure of Cylon's true identity until the Miniseries' conclusion.
Copies of this model have appeared under the name/alias "Aaron Doral."

Number Six
This is the first Cylon agent model shown to viewers at the start of the Miniseries.
This model utilizes the human need / desire for sexual relations to her advantage. She tends to be very religious and monotheistic. Model 6 desires to know what it is to be alive. There is something inherently enigmatic about her, more so than with the other models. Sixes have been described as "usually so hardcore", referring to their tendencies towards violence.
Typically she is the alpha female, as demonstrated on multiple occasions (Miniseries, 33, Water, Six Degrees of Separation).
Copies of this model have appeared under the names/aliases "Shelly Godfrey" , "Gina", and "Caprica" (in honor of her work on Caprica towards the destruction of the Colonies)

Number Eight
Number Eight is generally a saboteur designed to infiltrate Colonial military units and is likely programmed to use any Colonial munitions to cause havoc (Water). The Number Eight model is the closest witnessed Cylon agent model to show its abilities as a soldier. This model has shown naiveté in many matters. She is apparently not as religious as other Cylon models, but has demonstrated that she can love, and is capable of being impregnated by a human (Six Degrees of Separation, Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part II).
She may be "defective", as the Cylon programming within the sleeper agent known as "Boomer" on Galactica conflicts multiple times with its human personality (Water). Also, the fully aware Sharon Valerii found by Helo on Caprica switches alliances from Cylon to Colonial after falling in love with Helo and aids the Colonials for a time (several episodes, most notably "Flight of the Phoenix"). Number Eight is the third Cylon agent introduced during the Miniseries. However, viewers do not discover her true identity until the very end of the Miniseries when a second copy of Sharon Valerii appears at Ragnar Anchorage while retrieving an abandoned copy of Number Five.
Copies of this model have appeared under the name "Sharon Valerii." One copy, Sharon Agathon, has defected from the Cylon and has joined the Colonial Fleet, generally replacing her "Boomer" counterpart as a Raptor pilot.

Leoben Conoy (unknown number)
Leoben Conoy (Cylon agent model number unknown) was the fourth model witnessed by viewers (although viewers would not know until the end of the Miniseries that they had already seen the third introduced Cylon agent, Sharon Valerii). The Conoy model has shown to be religiously oriented and claims to be prescient on some level, using dogma and intermixing truth with falsehoods. It was first discovered on Ragnar Station, claiming to be a scavenger / arms dealer (Miniseries).
The Conoy models also appear obsessed with matters of mating, bonding, and reproduction, as demonstrated by a particular agent's fascination and obsession with Kara Thrace ("Flesh and Bone," "Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II," "Occupation," "Precipice," and "Exodus, Part II").
Conoy can be likened to the serpent of the Genesis tale in the Earth Christian Bible, taunting people with knowledge then watching as the negative consequences come into devastating fruition. Leoben copies have likely been encountered by the Caprica Resistance, as Samuel Anders recites in jest some comments made by another Leoben copy captured in the Fleet (Flesh and Bone, The Farm).

Simon (number unknown)
The Simon model (Cylon agent model number unknown) was encountered by Kara "Starbuck" Thrace on Cylon-occupied Caprica. Posing as a doctor, Simon was actually involved with the Cylon hybridization program. Simon resembles a tall, somewhat thin middle-aged black man who speaks in a comforting strong voice (The Farm) Unlike other models, Simon doesn't seem to have many military aspects to his physical or mental configuration, and was easily overcome by a wounded Thrace. Simon may be a model based primarily on human intellectualism and logic[15]. Simon is the only model out of the seven that has not as of yet been seen as an infiltrator in The Fleet.

Cavil (unknown number)
The Cavil models (Cylon agent model number unknown) posed as cynical Colonial priests in the Fleet.
Cavil models do not subscribe to the theology of the Cylon, but usually adheres to the party lines in group decisions.
In several instances, the Cavils display dark, draconian solutions to the insurgency on New Caprica that equal the militant zeal of Numbers Three and Five.

Last edited by migamoo; 01-31-2007 at 05:53 PM
Old 01-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope its not Anders
although that would change things between him and Kara

I am highly suspicious of Gaeta...
Old 01-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Banned

I still say that Tigh is a cylon and no one will believe me.

Thanks for that Cylon brief Ashley.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Tigh is an interesting choice, but I just don't see it being true.

And you're welcome on the briefing. Stephanie (BehrItAll) asked for it on an old thread and thought it would be useful over here.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes thank you for reposting that

I like to go back to it since I sometimes forget
Old 02-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Ashley, thanks for the link and the cylon briefing . Looking at the promo pic I'll say it could be Anders, but right now my money is on Gaeta.

Tigh a Cylon? I have to think about that.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

after the last ep Gaeta is becoming more of a possibility. Maybe too much of a possibility where the writers are trying to make us believe it's him
Old 02-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

After looking at the pic is it possible the second one in from the right is Callie? You have to view it full screen.

Icon
Old 02-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

I don't think she is a Cylon. But I can see where you are going with that. The person really reminds me of Jewel Staite though.