Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2007, 08:14 AM
New Fan

has south of nowhere made you a better person and how so?

I think the show has demonstrated what it is like to be in a situation where you see a person for who they are and not by there preference or gender but how they make you feel and shows the calamity of high school and the cruel nature of teens and the confusion that time of there life brings and you see the shallow and close mindedness you see from them in the parents that have raised them. and as time passes things begin to change not there views persay but more likely there love of there children grow and because they love them they become tolerant and open to what there kids are doing and there willing to accept those choices in there kids. i enjoyed that factor about it and how it doesn't make you less of a person for preffering to be gay. your a person with a preference of being gay..thats just my thoughts..what is yours?

Last edited by songraven; 04-08-2007 at 08:14 AM Reason: typo
Old 04-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I appreciate your love for the show but I think a better place for this discussion would maybe be in the Off Topic thread. We don't like to start random threads like this, in a effort to keep fanforum nice and organized, so I'm going to go ahead and close this.