Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2012, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

RIP Twinkies. I haven't eaten one in years but you were something that was always going to be around. It was said that you could surrvie anything...I guess they lied.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't think I've ever had one, but I'm sad to hear they're going to be no more!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

I have absolutely no idea what a Twinkie is/was, so I googled it.... looks weird

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-19-2012, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was the ultimate junk food. They weren't good, but an instant cure for a sweet craving. It was rumerd to to be made with awful chemicals that would make it never go rotten The joke was that it could surrive the end of the world.

The company that makes it, Hostess had a tiff with the union workers and told them that if they didn;t end their strike, the were closing the company, I think the union thought they were bluffing, so the didn't go back to work and the next morning the Hostess company closed down, leaving 18,000 plus more out of work.

Happy Monday!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The joke was that it could surrive the end of the world.
OMG, I actually believe that

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we all do. I remember reading somewhere once that someone kept a box for 12 years and opened it an ate one and it was fine. That is scary when you think about it I think the last time I had one I was like maybe 12 or 13

Old 11-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Double posting...sorry

I just went looking for the Male Celebrities board We don't have one any more when did it become just the Celebrities board?

Old 11-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
I just went looking for the Male Celebrities board We don't have one any more when did it become just the Celebrities board?
Really... when did they get rid of that? I never noticed!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me either. Unless I overlooked it somewhere there used to be a female board and a male board

Old 11-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me either. Unless I overlooked it somewhere there used to be a female board and a male board

Old 11-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

We just have one celebrities board, for men and women, so we will be fine

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-21-2012, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it just surprised me is all.

Got call with info about making an appoitment for and having bone marrow transplants yesterday...freaked me out big time because that is not where we are yet. When I called my Oncoligist, he calmed me down, apparently my marrow biospy results triggered an alert that I'll meet requirements if that is needed. A heads up about that would have been nice so I could have adverted the mini panic attack

Old 11-21-2012, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Wow, it's quite understandable that you would panic Kali, especially without the heads up! Let's hope it won't come to that

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-21-2012, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it was crazy it triggers all kinds of consuling info.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving It's gonna be a long day. :0

Old 11-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, Kali, talk about a panic attack!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans, and happy loss of the colonies (as Hugh calls it) to my friends from the UK

Icon

- Andi