12. xlennie (Heleen)
13. Hughville (Laura)
14. Karma Police (Paula)
15. pinkpaisley (Yvonne)
16. Brilliant Disguise (Es)
17. loveslullaby

>If you want to be added, just ask.

What They Say About Each Other

"We had different strengths, says Fry. "Hugh was very good with dustbins." Laurie displays instant pride. "I emptied the dustbins all the time," he beams. "Obsessive," snaps Fry. "Yes," ponders Laurie, "there is something obsessive about it. I hate it when it starts frothing over the top. 'Get that bin liner out there' was my motto. But we were both slobs."
Stephen Fry & Hugh Laurie about housework when they lived together
Rage Magazine, 1991

"I have no life; I have no existence. I am a division of the Stephen Fry Group."
Hugh Laurie
Woman's Weekly, 1992

"Hugh torments himself that other's lives are richer, fuller, better than his own. He believes he is a colourless person about whom anecdotes are never told. But he won't use his talents. He is a brilliant musician, he plays the piano and the guitar. He has a fantastic singing voice which he'll never use, to my despair. And all because he's terrified of appearing cocky."
Stephen Fry
GQ Magazine, 1992

"He's a remarkable man to know. I owe him everything. He's the real thing. Gifted, phenomenally intelligent, and wise."
Stephen Fry
The Evening Standard, 2000

"I think Hugh and I, just for the moment we met, something clicked. There are different clichés for it, chemistry, and alchemy, and various other versions of that. But it was just simply that we thought the same way."
Stephen Fry
Comedy Connections, 2005

"We just made each other laugh all the time. There were lots of times when we didn't make anyone else laugh, but we were always amused by ourselves."
Hugh Laurie
Comedy Connections, 2005

"There's nothing Hugh can't do as we now know from House. He's a superb actor and he decided to be good looking which I thought was a rather cheap and obvious thing to be. Actors make their own choices and he decided to be handsome. I think my decision was rather more interesting, but still?"
Stephen Fry
Interview for "V for Vendetta" with IndieLondon, 2005

"The man is a national treasure. He's a national treasure and he's a personal treasure, too. I share him with the nation."
Hugh Laurie
50 Not Out, 2007

"After 20-odd years of working together, to wind up 8000 miles away from where we started, in two trailers only 50 yards apart was a strange and enjoyable thing."
Hugh Laurie about Stephen Fry, when he filmed 'Bones' just a few metres away from his 'House' set in L.A.
TV & Satellite Week, 2008

Previous Threads
01. Because Stephen attended to the GG
02. Because he is proud of his best friend
03. Hugh Laurie - A division of the Stephen Fry Group
04. Because they are longtime partners
05. Because special friendships know no distance
06. Because they're soulmates
07. They just make each other laugh all the time
08. Stephen is the Apple of Hugh's Eye

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-25-2010, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

From the last thread, because...
IT WAS SO EPIC!!!

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please please please tell me it's online somewhere!!!

I'm loving the screen caps! Looks like it was utterly amzaing!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Kali, I'll let you know

Aren't they adorable!! I could watch the show over and over. Stephen teared up twice while talking about Hugh and his life with him

Back then...

And now...

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll try to wait like a good little girl! *taps fingers*

Aww really? Stephen really is just a big teddy bear!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Ok ok, the waiting is over

Stephen got a letter once from Hugh, because Stephen left for a weekend and sort of didn't tell Hugh that he was doing another job somewhere and Stephen said it as the fact that he lied about where he was going that made Hugh upset. Hugh wrote in the letter "as if you don't know how much I love you"

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Andi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
Aren't they adorable!! I could watch the show over and over. Stephen teared up twice while talking about Hugh and his life with him
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
Stephen got a letter once from Hugh, because Stephen left for a weekend and sort of didn't tell Hugh that he was doing another job somewhere and Stephen said it as the fact that he lied about where he was going that made Hugh upset. Hugh wrote in the letter "as if you don't know how much I love you"

I NEED to watch it.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, Aroa, I just sent you a PM

Aren't they adorable beyond words!! I love how they talked about Hugh's son Charlie who played the baby in the one Fry & Laurie sketch

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG!!!! : I'm watching it now!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

When they show the old clip of them talking about 2010 and it goes into them coming out to sit down.... that was just wicked awesome!!!

Old 11-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Kali, isn't it amazing!!

You've never seen Hugh like you'll see him in this show. I'm so happy!!!

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow! Just.... wow!! How adorable is Stephen when he says it's fourtane he didn't fancy Hugh...so humble and reserved yet so charming and strong when he says that!!

I'm more than half way through and I cant remember all the things I wanted to say I'm gonna have to watch tthis at least a million times!!

Oh and the relaxed atmosphere....is just what I've always pictured in my head when they just hang out together!! What word tops epic? cause this is beyond epic!!

Old 11-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Kali I agree with everything you said. Yes, it wouldn't have worked if stephen ever fancied Hugh, and I'm glad he didn't

We should do a every 5min recap , because the awesomeness can't be told in one review post

Better than epic? Well Hugh & Stephen are better than epic But there is no other word to compare them

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, so, I've watched this twice now and still am at a loss for what I want to say about it! The ending was beyond brilliant. That laughter was... it was like it was raining gold on us! Never have we been so blessed to see that magic of them just being so natural and comfortable.

I thik I have to watch again and pause and take notes!

Old 11-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

The last scene was amazing They both couldn't stop laughing.

One of my favourite moments is when Hugh arrives in the car, they see each other and the hug, that was brilliant

Icon

- Andi
Old 12-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

When Stephen pulled out the drink shaker thingy... the look on Hugh's face was priceless and then when he drops it

Oh and them talking about Charlie and Hugh saying he was accused of sticking needles in him for that reaction/

It's also funny how they hoth have different versions of how they met :lol; and How adorable is Emma talking about them both!