Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2012, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan (View Post)
I was with you in the crying marathon, seriously my eyes hurt.
It was so sad for so many reasons that just made it so much worse.

Quote:
That was a whole new level of cuteness And what about Hugh shooting himself in the foot... literally!
Yes it was. And the Look on RSL's face when Hugh shot his foot was priceless

Quote:
I've seen it. I loved it. I'm still processing it. But it was the perfect end Can we talk about details in this thread?

You sure can, Go for it! I was holding off incase someone peaked in and didn't want to ruin it for anyone that night..

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
It was so sad for so many reasons that just made it so much worse.
I know. I can't believe it's actually over, but it was definitely a fitting ending.

I'm actually surprised, and grateful, that David Shore ended it on such a high note. I thought for sure that House was going to die, or Wilson. The ending with them riding off into the sunset was just beautiful, of course bittersweet as Wilson is still going to die soon.. but at least they'll make the most of his last months. Loved the song at the end too, perfect message!

Wow, I couldn't believe that all those past cast members came back, it was awesome. We knew about Cameron and Kutner, but Stacy was a total shock. I loved her scenes with House, showing him what his future could have/could be. And Amber was another shock, I guess she's House's 'go to hallucination' I think it says a lot for DS and the show that those actors came back, despite busy schedules.. with one notable exception of course *cough* LE *cough* Her loss IMO...

The House and Cameron scenes were just She really had decent screen time which was awesome because I was worried it might just be a cameo. When she said she loved House And it was her reverse psychology that got House to actually leave the building. It was actually cool that he couldn't get out when he first tried (after what Amber said) because if he did he would have been doing it for the wrong reasons.

I loved the faked death (SH style) and the fact that House sent that text to Wilson! And I also loved it showing what happened to all the characters. I like that Chase is Head of Diagnostics... but him having ball-y? Cameron's wallpaper And Foreman finding House's ID badge and realising he wasn't dead was a cute moment.

All in all a perfect ending to this unforgettable show

Anna♥Bates
Old 05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Sad as I am, I glad it is over, now Hugh can move on to the next chapter of his life.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess of Love (View Post)
Sad as I am, I glad it is over, now Hugh can move on to the next chapter of his life.
We're so excited for him and his many new projects! if his apperance on Leno was any indecation he's goona be having a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan (View Post)

I'm actually surprised, and grateful, that David Shore ended it on such a high note.
This!! I was surprised it was I thik I was expecting to be let down so it was a pleasnt surprise all around.

Quote:
I thought for sure that House was going to die, or Wilson.
I thought for sure when the fire started that it was going to be House. Then when the floor/celing fell on him I threw my phone at the tv I was so mad!

Quote:
The ending with them riding off into the sunset was just beautiful, of course bittersweet as Wilson is still going to die soon.. but at least they'll make the most of his last months. Loved the song at the end too, perfect message!
It was just like I wanted. I said all along I wanted it to end with the two of them It was a great way to end. The looks on their faces just before the ride off

It was great!

Quote:
Wow, I couldn't believe that all those past cast members came back, it was awesome.
It was great to see how they all affected House in some way.

Quote:
We knew about Cameron and Kutner, but Stacy was a total shock.
I kind of wish that I hadn't been spoiled about Cameron's return because that would have been an amazing surprise. Seeing Stacy was so coolI'm glad she came back.

Quote:
I loved her scenes with House, showing him what his future could have/could be. And Amber was another shock, I guess she's House's 'go to hallucination'
I love that they keept bringing Amber back,

Quote:
I think it says a lot for DS and the show that those actors came back, despite busy schedules.. with one notable exception of course *cough* LE *cough* Her loss IMO...
Was it ever said why she didn't come back? I really thought she'd be in there.

Quote:
The House and Cameron scenes were just She really had decent screen time which was awesome because I was worried it might just be a cameo. When she said she loved House And it was her reverse psychology that got House to actually leave the building. It was actually cool that he couldn't get out when he first tried (after what Amber said) because if he did he would have been doing it for the wrong reasons.
I agree with everything you have said here. and like I sadi the House & Cam thread..what a way to go out with a ship when you couldn't get a sappy happy ending. It was beautiful that she was the one to get through to him. The whole thing was just well done.

Quote:
I loved the faked death (SH style) and the fact that House sent that text to Wilson! And I also loved it showing what happened to all the characters. I like that Chase is Head of Diagnostics... but him having ball-y? Cameron's wallpaper And Foreman finding House's ID badge and realising he wasn't dead was a cute moment.
When he sent that text I ended up with a bot smile on my face along with tears. It was well played!! I like that Chase was the one that took over, too me it just seemed really fitting and the ball, in a way I see that as House always being with him.

Quote:
All in all a perfect ending to this unforgettable show
Yes it was! I don't think we as fans could have wished for anything better.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Then when the floor/celing fell on him I threw my phone at the tv I was so mad!
It was sooooo frustrating to think that he was trying to get out but couldn't. And when he looked at Wilson and Wilson watched him 'die' I lost it! Thank God (Well, I guess David Shore) for the twist at the end

Quote:
Was it ever said why she didn't come back? I really thought she'd be in there.
DS said that he asked her and she "declined", I don't know why. Cuddy should have been there IMO but I guess there was nothing they could do if LE wouldn't come back...

Quote:
I like that Chase was the one that took over, too me it just seemed really fitting and the ball, in a way I see that as House always being with him.
That is a really nice way of looking at it For me, it just hurt to even see Chase in that office with his nameon the door, so when he picked up the ball it was too much... it made it so final that House at PPTH and on TV was over

Anna♥Bates
Old 05-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

I seriously have to catch up on the whole conversation, but so far, I just want to say that for me, the finale could not have been more perfect, every single minute was just perfect and I think this was the best conclusion for this character!

Reichenbach Falls for the win

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 05-25-2012, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right?! It was amazing that even with the sadness of Wilson they both set off with smiles!

Old 05-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
every single minute was just perfect and I think this was the best conclusion for this character!
It really was. Despite being soooo sad that the show is over, at least we got a satisfying end.

Anna♥Bates
Old 05-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
at least we got a satisfying end

Isn't this a strange thing for us to be able to say for this show?

It's still hard to belive that there won't be a new one in the fall

Old 05-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Is it stupid to say that I'm not completely ready to talk about the finale? That it was something private and special for me and I'ms till not fully ready to comment and to discuss. Although I really want to at some point!

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 05-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

^ It's not stupid at all, I can totally understand that

Quote:
It's still hard to belive that there won't be a new one in the fall
I think it won't truly sink in for me that it's really over until all the shows start their new seasons and there'll be no House

Anna♥Bates
Old 05-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

That is true Kate, I think next fall it will be odd. But in the meantime, we get Hugh live on stage a lot

Icon

- Andi
Old 05-31-2012, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But in the meantime, we get Hugh live on stage a lot
Yes, it does help ease the House withdrawals!

Anna♥Bates
Old 05-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Is it stupid to say that I'm not completely ready to talk about the finale? That it was something private and special for me and I'ms till not fully ready to comment and to discuss. Although I really want to at some point!
There is nothing odd about that.It was a major rollercoaster ride. That ep was a lot to take in

Old 06-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That ep was a lot to take in
Definitely. I was desperate to watch it again, but had to wait as it was so intense I had to psych myself up!

Anna♥Bates