Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Goodbye Dr. House - Thank You Mr. Hugh Laurie For Eight Amazing Years!

"House" Was the "CSI" of Medical Shows, and its Leading Man the Brilliant Sherlock Holmes of Physicians.
He Could Convey so Much With Just a Blink, a Wince, a Smirk or a Crack of the Voice.
And He Led Us to Believe That Somewhere Under That Gruff and Tough Exterior Was a Truly Soft Heart.

"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what. The weird thing about telling someone they're dying is it tends to focus their priorities. You find out what matters to them. What they're willing to die for. What they're willing to lie for."

"You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic."

"This is exactly why I created nurses. Clean up on aisle three!”

"Candy canes? Are you trying to mock me?”

"Death is a consequence, not a symptom"

'You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it'

"Are you … comparing me to God? I mean, that’s great, but just so you know, I’ve never made a tree."

So This Brings ussto the End of a Long Journey....We've Loved and Hated this show. We've Shipped and Non Shipped with the characters on the show. We watched the cast make lifelong friendships and grow as people. This show has made many of us friends through out all eight seasons, yes, Hugh Laure is that Powerful. Our final wish for Hugh and his times spent as House is that he finaly wins that damn Emmy that has been desereved since the first season. So Mr Hugh Laurie we Thank You for your many talents and for bringing us so much joy and new friends through House!

Lets Celebrate these Eight Years! Share your favorite House Moments, Quotes, Caps and thoughts on the Series Finale.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.

Last edited by Sunrise at Midnight; 05-19-2012 at 05:05 AM
Old 05-19-2012, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Everybody Dies Season 8, Episode 22 Series Finale

Everybody Dies
House treats a drug patient and is forced to examine his own life and confront his personal demons.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

OMG The OP is awesome Kali!! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Here's a cool video tribute to House (not mine but I love it!)

Anna♥Bates
Old 05-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening the thread Kali, it looks amazing I will add a few things later today, including the show's top 10 episode lists from Kate and my own
The finale is going to be epic and we will party on here for a long long time!!

Kate, that video is really cool

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 05-20-2012, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to miss House and Hugh Laurie. I'm excited to find out what his next project will be!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

House meets Friends

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 05-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe that today is the day it ends

at the House meets Friends spoof

Kate that is a great video!

Quote:
I'm going to miss House and Hugh Laurie. I'm excited to find out what his next project will be
We have a few movies, a project with the wonderful Mr.Fry and a concert tour to look foward to! We are going t be blessed with Hugh goodies!

Ok guess I should start gathering the tissues.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
I can't believe that today is the day it ends
I know what you mean! I don't feel like today is the end. I don't have that feeling (although I must admit sometimes I don't know how to feel ). To me it's just like a normal season finale. I've been too off lately so I guess that's why I feel this way. Anyway, when I watched the promo I felt kind of "Wow. This is the end!".

When I come back tomorrow, everything will be over. For those who will watch it live ... ENJOY it!!!

Andi, thanks for posting the video!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok guess I should start gathering the tissues.
I've got my supplies ready... and some wine, think I'm going to need it!

Anna♥Bates
Old 05-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by only girl (View Post)
I know what you mean! I don't feel like today is the end. I don't have that feeling (although I must admit sometimes I don't know how to feel ). To me it's just like a normal season finale. I've been too off lately so I guess that's why I feel this way. Anyway, when I watched the promo I felt kind of "Wow. This is the end!".

When I come back tomorrow, everything will be over. For those who will watch it live ... ENJOY it!!!
I know what you mean... season 5 thrugh 7 were for lack of a better word just kind of okay for me I didn't really care if I missed an ep or not.

Season 8 has been soo good that it sucks that it's ending now Go figure right just when it gets good again its over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan (View Post)
I've got my supplies ready... and some wine, think I'm going to need it!

Oh wine, I might have to grab some of that...it's gonna be so odd to sit through the retrospect first. I kind of wish the'dy show it after to kind of cheer us up...

Old 05-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

So...... Yes, I cried and yes,I cried some more....I hate crying at tv shows

I do think they should have done the retrospect after the finale....just because the ep made me cry and the reto made me smile. I loved hearing Hugh talk about his eight years on that set with that crew

And I now have a new love for RSL and Hugh in tuxs with paintaball guns!

I don't wanna say anythingabout theep until you all have seen it so I'll just say OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

And yeah there was a point where I threw my phone at the tv...so greatful I have crappy aim

Old 05-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 05-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is a very fitting art

Old 05-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So...... Yes, I cried and yes,I cried some more....I hate crying at tv shows
I was with you in the crying marathon, seriously my eyes hurt.

Quote:
And I now have a new love for RSL and Hugh in tuxs with paintaball guns!
That was a whole new level of cuteness And what about Hugh shooting himself in the foot... literally!

Quote:
I don't wanna say anythingabout theep until you all have seen it so I'll just say OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I've seen it. I loved it. I'm still processing it. But it was the perfect end Can we talk about details in this thread?

Anna♥Bates