Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

New ep tomorrow!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

^ I can't wait!! A House Halloween ep!!

Anna♥Bates
Old 10-30-2011, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 8x04 "Risky Business"

Michael Nouri ("Damages") Guest Stars

A CEO (guest star Nouri) falls mysteriously ill just days before he signs a contract that would relocate his company's entire labor force to China. HOUSE (Hugh Laurie) attempts to make an underhanded business transaction with his wealthy patient, but when the patient's condition worsens, the team must work around the clock to save his life. Meanwhile, PARK (Charlyne Yi) prepares for her hearing with the Princeton Plainsboro Disciplinary Committee chaired by FOREMAN (Omar Epps), and ADAMS' (Odette Annable) outlook on her patient's business venture reveals her deeper feelings about loyalty in the all-new "Risky Business" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Oct. 31 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-804) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Odette Annable as Dr. Jessica Adams; Charlyne Yi as Dr. Chi Park

Guest Cast: Michael Nouri as Thad; Alexie Gilmore as Ainsley; Ben Lemon as Dr. Andrews; Jade Carter as Dr. Morgan; Jun Hee Lee as Simon; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

Taken from: SpoilerTV

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

I watched it and I have to say I liked it. I liked all episodes of season 8 so far. The show feels different, the major drama is gone which is good and House is funny, snarky, he's playing around with people. The focus is NOT his addiction or how miserable his life is. He wants to solve puzzles, in people and in medicine.
I think that is great

Also, I love Dr Park because she is so different and she brings new air to the show!

My favourite moments in gif-form (all taken from tumblr, not made by me):

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi

Last edited by sam_doc; 11-01-2011 at 11:40 AM
Old 11-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
I watched it and I have to say I liked it. I liked all episodes of season 8 so far. The show feels different, the major drama is gone which is good and House is funny, snarky, he's playing around with people. The focus is NOT his addiction or how miserable his life is. He wants to solve puzzles, in people and in medicine.
I think that is great
I totally agree with this. I'm still getting used to the feel of the show because it is sooooo different to last season. But it really does feel fresh and new and I like it. Park and Adams are developing well and I think this was a great episode for both of them. Each of them had some good scenes with House.

Andi, those gifs are AWESOME. There were so many great lines in this ep, but I loved the way House said 'I never joke'

And House's smirk at the end

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just got to watch it and I have to agree with you both. I'm liking this season so much better

Quote:
But it really does feel fresh and new
It really does and somehow it feels more comfortable? I'm not sure if thatos the right word but you know what I mean right?

Like Andi has said the snark and puzzle solving and Houseisims are back and just

Even the team is starting to grow on me ...I think...

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I like Park because she feels closer to normal people, her awkwardness, her inability to stand her ground easily and just her insecurity in general makes her very human. Whereas Adams always seems like no one can bother her, not even House, I don't quite get that, that you can be that self confident all the time.

I think House has become more a mentor in season 8. It might be because he's older now and the woman are much younger, so it feels more like a father/daughter relationship to me.
House protected Park in his own way, without her knowing what he did and by challenging her to be confident. And he helped Adams by showing her it's ok to let yourself go sometimes and let anger out.

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-05-2011, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think House has become more a mentor in season 8. It might be because he's older now and the woman are much younger, so it feels more like a father/daughter relationship to me.
House protected Park in his own way, without her knowing what he did and by challenging her to be confident. And he helped Adams by showing her it's ok to let yourself go sometimes and let anger out.
I definitely agree with this. And it's nice seeing House in that role again, which he hasn't really been since season 1 and 2. Also, I can see the House and Adams relationship being similar to House and 13 in that they 'get' each other and are good friends.

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And it's nice seeing House in that role again, which he hasn't really been since season 1 and 2.
Absolutely, I always loved House in that role, because he's an excellent teacher, even though his methods can be a bit rough.
He makes his team think outside the box and take risks.

New episode tomorrow

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
New episode tomorrow
It's good to have something to look forward to after the weekend!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 8x05 "The Confession"

A SHOCKING CONFESSION COMPROMISES A PATIENT'S LIFE ON AN ALL-NEW "HOUSE" MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, ON FOX

Jamie Bamber ("Battlestar Galactica") Guest Stars

A man (guest star Bamber) well-respected in his community suddenly collapses, and in the process of diagnosing his symptoms, the team discovers that the patient has been hiding dark and dishonest secrets about his personal and professional life. But when the patient openly confesses his wrongdoings to his family and community, he compromises his chances of receiving the proper medical treatment. Meanwhile, House will stop at nothing to manipulate Taub into taking a DNA test to prove he is the father of his two six-month-old daughters in the all-new "The Confession" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Nov. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-805) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Odette Annable as Dr. Jessica Adams; Charlyne Yi as Dr. Chi Park

Guest Cast: Carlie Casey as Cindy; Heather Stephens as Denise; Jamie Bamber as Bob; Blake Bertrand as David; Natalie Dye as Sally; E.E. Bell as Mayor Collins; Erika L. Holmes as Prostitute; Ed Zajac as Client; Vincent Angelo as Manny; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

Taken from: SpoilerTV

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

I loved the episode, it was hilarious and I think it had one of the best one liners ever

I get used to the new team dynamic, it's different but good and I really liked Chase in this episode! He looks hot with the House scruff. Also, I love that he only wants to be a doctor when he can work with House, or at least that's what I think is the reason for his vacation
The prodigal son returns...

The wall to Wilson's office = EPIC!!!!

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved the episode, it was hilarious and I think it had one of the best one liners ever
Totally agree with you! And House with the Taubettes was so funny!

Quote:
I get used to the new team dynamic, it's different but good
I think things really fell into place with the return of Chase and Taub. And I have to admit I actually liked Taub's scenes in this ep.

Quote:
and I really liked Chase in this episode! He looks hot with the House scruff. Also, I love that he only wants to be a doctor when he can work with House, or at least that's what I think is the reason for his vacation
The prodigal son returns...
Yeah I loved Chase, and I love that he had faith in House. Their hug was cute

Quote:
The wall to Wilson's office = EPIC!!!!
Wilson's face was PRICELESS and the way he said nooo!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't get to see it...but it sounds like it was a great one!! can't wait to catch up.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think things really fell into place with the return of Chase and Taub. And I have to admit I actually liked Taub's scenes in this ep.
Yes I did too, I'm not a Taub fan but he was kind of funny

Oh and yes the team is complete, I like!

Icon

- Andi