Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are times when life is just unfair......

..... and today is one of those days.

It is with a heavy heart that Cheryl and I post this thread.

Earlier today we received the devastating news that Dani (heartunprepared) has suddenly passed away.

As you may be aware she was battling AML, a battle she fought with strength and dignity.

Dani we love you and miss you

Shelle

Last edited by StormySky; 11-25-2014 at 10:39 AM
Old 11-25-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am so sorry for all of Dani's friends and family, both on here and in real life, for your loss. I didn't know Dani much or for all that long but when I did she was wonderful, and I truly mean that. She was a member of CT and definitely one of our best members over the year. She worked hard, she was creative, she was kind, she was helpful and she was a friend to us all. Dani is a true loss to and to her world. My thoughts are with everyone who is saddened by her passing
Old 11-25-2014, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Look at that brave girl there in the pic. She embraced life like no one I know. What an amazing free spirit but with intelligence and class that is unmatched. I will miss her so much. She was always there for me when I was a new-ish Zac fan and certainly helped me navigate the crazy world of when I didn't have a clue what was happening. I love you Dani! I know you are lighting heaven up with your smile.

p.s. Spy on Zac for us He can take it

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Old 11-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's been just over 12 hours now since I first received the news and I still cant wrap my mind around the fact that she's gone. She was a fellow Zac fan and the girl who wrote one of my favourite fanfics, she was my posting buddy and co-mod but most of all she was my friend who I will miss with all my heart. Rest in peace hun, may your star shine as bright as your smile.

Now go do as Cheryl says and stalk Zac

Shelle
Old 11-25-2014, 01:54 PM
Administrator

I'm so very sorry to hear this. What a tragic loss. Please pass my sincere condolences to her family. May she rest in peace.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

I just...wow..cant process this right now. When Caroline DM'd me to ask if she should post about Dani on our fanfic thread, I didn't expect it to be anything like this.

My thoughts are with her family and friends right now I've known Dani since I started on here and I would say she is one of my favourite people...ever.

Hugs to the mods and all the posters on here
Old 11-25-2014, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I didn't know Dani well, but I remember her as being friendly and a great mod. She will be missed. My condolences to her family and friends.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

I know I haven't known Dani as long as some of you all have but when I did get to know her she was one of the sweetest, nicest people I've ever known in this fandom. I wasn't expecting this at all; I always figured she would get through it. She was a fighter though and will be truly missed. Condolences to her close friends and family

We love you, Dani

M i r a n d a .
Old 11-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am still in complete shock and completely heartbroken... Twelve hours since I saw the news on facebook and I still don't know what to say. She was amazing, funny, an awesome fellow Zac stalker and I feel so priviledged that I was able to meet her and Shelle in London two years ago for two days worth of full on Zac stalking.

I'm sure she'll be haunting Zac whilst he's in the shower

This is a huge shock to our fandom; it really is losing one of our own. Dani was a massive part of this fandom and always will be remembered.

Once a Wildcat, always a wildcat xxx

...so tell me when you hear my heart stop. you're the only one who knows.

'cause the world's one big stage... | hollybaggins
Old 11-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I didn't know Dani that well, but when I talked to her she was always so nice and just happy to help, which I'm sure will be the way she will be remembered. May she rest in peace.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm stunned and heartbroken and a bit speechless. I really thought our Dani would pull this off! My deepest condolences to friends and family and her FF family too ((Shelle)) ((Cheryl))

Dani, you are one of a kind. I wish we'd had more time- there was so much more I wanted to learn about you - I don't know much but this much I do know for sure - you are amazing, talented, and much loved. You will be missed. I really do hope you're dancing in the sky..
Old 11-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dani's gone? I've seen her a few times. She's sweet, and sweet enough to remember me from years ago.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

I Just Heard the News and I'm Very stunned and heartbroken. My deepest condolences to her Family.

Dani we love you and miss you
Old 11-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

She definitely leaves an empty space in the Zac fandom. I know if Zac knew of this, he would be as upset as we are If you're out there Zac, please think of Dani and her family tonight as we are all

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Old 11-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't know Dani, but whenever i came across her she was always friendly and willing to help. I am so sorry for your and her family's loss
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·