Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2007, 01:33 PM
  #1
Elite Fan

 
~Jewel~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 35,127
Ol' Blue Eyes (Brittany & Zac) #4: b/c he isn't afraid to be goofy around her

Welcome to Zac Efron&Brittany Snow Friendship Thread








SNOWFRON ANGELS
01. writteninthestars
02. Jewel
03. GracesAngel
04. Playing The Angel
05. chuppa_chup
06. Less Than Perfect
07. BrendaSaysHi
08. othfan628
09. Dorkodancer147
10. sweety86
11. -Beautiful Disaster-
12. LoVe-Story
13. Dorkodancer147
14. princess_narnia
15. Piano Interlude
16. V-Nessa
17. Elya
18. everyday's a daydream
19. sarahbeth0587
20. isitcharm
21. tyubi
22. evielost
23. brucasislove
24. blackgreywhite
25. RainbowChaser
26. sandyrah
27. throwawaythekey
28. starblake
29. Miss Fate
30. Lawrahhh
31. ~IcePrincess~

If you want to be added, please PM the thread starter or ask in thread




REASONS
Because they have the naughtiest scenes in Hairspray
Because he wanted to go to her sleepover
Because if he is her "little brother", we are all for incest
Because they've known each other for years
Because she is proud of him
Because she always knew he'd be on top
Because she loves his down to earth ways
Because thier the nicest kids in town
Because they're the dream teen team!
Because the dress tug was the sexiest scene EVER!
Because Zac smiled when he kissed Brittany
Because Kate would've loved Troy Bolton
Because they are the new Demi and Ashton!
Because they are true blue pals
Because she thinks he's cute

EYE CANDY:





Picture Of The Moment:



Previous Threads:
1 2 3

RULES:
01. no bashing
02. have fun!!!

OP credit: writteninthestars
__________________
Jule
“To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.” - Sophia Bush
“These days, everyone is just waiting for me to **** up. I’m not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of that.” - Zac Efron

Last edited by Fearlessღ; 04-14-2008 at 04:59 AM
~Jewel~ is offline  
Old 11-13-2007, 01:42 PM
  #2
Elite Fan

 
V-Nessa's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 37,467
Thanks for opening, Jule

Now you go get your rest
__________________
"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."
Think independently. Ask questions.
Nessa || Visit the Christina Aguilera Campaign
V-Nessa is offline  
Old 11-13-2007, 02:10 PM
  #3
Passionate Fan

 
ash515's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,677
new SnowFron from the DVD

__________________
Kevin Jonas is
Ash
icon by: infede @ LJ
ash515 is offline  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:57 PM
  #4
Master Fan

 
evielost's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 12,039
theyre so cute together not so like Zikki but Britt its to fabuluos too

i like her

and her eyes ar so beautiful too
__________________
FRIENDS
evielost is offline  
Old 11-13-2007, 04:05 PM
  #5
Master Fan

 
throwawaythekey's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,031
The OP is gorgeous! Brittany & Zac are so beautiful together!

I the POTM
__________________

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
throwawaythekey is offline  
Old 11-13-2007, 11:31 PM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
~Jewel~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 35,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash515 (View Post)
new SnowFron from the DVD

This looks sooooo werid seeing TroyBolton!Zac dancing like Link.
__________________
Jule
“To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.” - Sophia Bush
“These days, everyone is just waiting for me to **** up. I’m not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of that.” - Zac Efron
~Jewel~ is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 12:56 AM
  #7
Elite Fan

 
V-Nessa's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 37,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
This looks sooooo werid seeing TroyBolton!Zac dancing like Link.
OMG, I know

I can't wait for the DVD!
__________________
"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."
Think independently. Ask questions.
Nessa || Visit the Christina Aguilera Campaign
V-Nessa is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 02:00 AM
  #8
Elite Fan

 
~Jewel~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 35,127
Me neither.
It'll be so awesome finally watching it whenever I want to in HQ.
__________________
Jule
“To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.” - Sophia Bush
“These days, everyone is just waiting for me to **** up. I’m not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of that.” - Zac Efron
~Jewel~ is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 07:12 PM
  #9
Part-Time Fan
 
brucasislove's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 114
i am so buying the dvd on tuesday!
__________________
Well this life tried to keep us apart
you keep callin me back to your heart.
Let me hear you say, I'm so glad you found me,
wrap your world around me,
never find a love like this.
brucasislove is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 07:12 PM
  #10
Elite Fan

 
V-Nessa's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 37,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
Me neither.
It'll be so awesome finally watching it whenever I want to in HQ.
OMG, yes. I've been dying for HQ!

Tuesday --- where are you?!?!
__________________
"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."
Think independently. Ask questions.
Nessa || Visit the Christina Aguilera Campaign
V-Nessa is offline  
Old 11-16-2007, 12:37 AM
  #11
Elite Fan

 
~Jewel~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 35,127
We'll get to Tuesday very soon.
Don't forget there's always Sunday night we should look forward to and then Sunday will come.

Next highlight for me after that: Golden Globe Nominations.
__________________
Jule
“To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.” - Sophia Bush
“These days, everyone is just waiting for me to **** up. I’m not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of that.” - Zac Efron
~Jewel~ is offline  
Old 11-16-2007, 06:57 AM
  #12
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,101
Hey everyone!

Love the new title!
LivvyxBaby is offline  
Old 11-16-2007, 01:03 PM
  #13
Elite Fan

 
V-Nessa's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 37,467
sunday will be awesome! Too bad I have to work during all the excitement, though
__________________
"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."
Think independently. Ask questions.
Nessa || Visit the Christina Aguilera Campaign
V-Nessa is offline  
Old 11-16-2007, 11:28 PM
  #14
Elite Fan

 
V-Nessa's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 37,467
Apparently there are some Zac/Brittany on the DVD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionvaughn (View Post)
"It's great that Link is able to get out of this bad relationship." (He actually says something like this... With Brittany right next to him. She's all, "Whuh??")
__________________
"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."
Think independently. Ask questions.
Nessa || Visit the Christina Aguilera Campaign
V-Nessa is offline  
Old 11-17-2007, 06:39 AM
  #15
Elite Fan

 
~Jewel~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 35,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Nessa (View Post)
sunday will be awesome! Too bad I have to work during all the excitement, though
I'm gonna sleep. At least you're awake.

for some SnowFron love on the DVD.
__________________
Jule
“To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.” - Sophia Bush
“These days, everyone is just waiting for me to **** up. I’m not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of that.” - Zac Efron
~Jewel~ is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST