Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, anyone remember planning the weekend? Outfit!

beautiful creatures
Old 01-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

hi fellow zanessa lovers..
im back from melbourne and ive missed so many threads and i cant go back because im off to work and stuff, and it looks like ive missed the start of a new story, so if anyone has it could they please send it my way.
any zanessa sightings over the past week, i see she didnt goto the sags with zac
xxoo

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 01-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back Lauren!

And Jill I like the way you are thinking with this story . That outfit looks awesome!

Molly.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie♥Z&V (View Post)
And the POTM it's perfect Betty!!!

It's really a hole where I'm thinking???

i'm glad you all like the PToM, and lizzie, yes, the nearly hole is just where you think it is.

i swear, he has a similar rip in his pants in all for one

and jill, love V's outfit. i prefer the shoes on the right, and i like your forethought on the scarf

we should call the restaurant and find out if they have booths!

and just cause it kills me

Old 01-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lozza - I'm saving it as we go along, so I'll post it all together for you:

Quote:
Princess Vanessa had quite a year. Not only had she gotten married, but watched a new friend, she now considered a sister, marry her brother-in-law, see her best friend fall in love, help unite a two kingdoms, and now she was waiting for the birth of a baby. It had been about 6 months since she found out and she couldn't have been more excited. Not only was she excited but the whole kingdom was.

Vanessa was laying down in bed when she heard the door knock. "Come in!"

"I can't do this anymore. I give up. Please let me give up," said a tired, drained young blonde women. Slowly walking over to the bed, she layed down next to Vanessa. She was anything but herself these days. She was set off by the simplest things and her once happy cheerful self was now sad and always exhausted.

"You can do it, Ashley. And I am not letting you give up."

"But please, look at me. I look horrible. How did I even managed to get married," she said pulling on her hair to try to make it look more presentable.

Vanessa turned her body to face the women who was on the verge of tears now, "First of all, Samuel is very lucky. And second you are pregnant Ashley, its okay if you don't look your best. But I still think you are beautiful. How is my niece doing today?"

"How are you so sure it's a girl?," Ashley asked with a smirk, "I don't even know what it could be. All I know is that I wish it was time to give birth. I love what is inside me, but the way I look not so much. You make me so jealous when I look at you."

"My niece or nephewwwwwwwww," Vanessa said emphasizing the fact that she could be having a boy, "needs time to grow. And you need rest, do you need anything?"

"A time clock so I can fast foward three months?" Ashley asked hopeful that Vanessa would say yes.

"Oh that? Give me three months to get it made," she said with a giggle. She turned her body back and was now staring at the ceiling again waiting for the day that it would be her with a huge stomach and a life inside her. She could not wait to be caring Zac's baby inside of her. It would be a wonderful miracle and something she realized she was ready for. Now it was only a matter of time.

---

She left Ashley sleeping like a baby, as she should be and slipped out of the royal suite that Samuel would sure find her in shortly. She always did have a habit of hiding from Queen Starla in there. And that was only because the Queen was possibly more excited about the birth of her first grandchild than Ashley or Samuel were - even though they were a bit excited when the news first came. Vanessa shut the door quietly and almost ran into Lady Monique and Sir Corbin running fast down the hall. "Hey Lovebirds! Watch it!" she giggled as they turned back briefly all to wave to her and be on their way.

Finding her way back to her and Zac's own wing in the enormous castle, Vanessa slipped off her shoes and started to undress out of the corsets and skirts that she had on her body - not hearing her husband sneak in behind her and softly shut the door.

"Did you know," he started, smirking at her mini-jump as his hands touched her bare shoulders, "that you are beautiful my Princess?" he kissed the back of her neck, helping her out of the clothing willingly.

"That kind sir, I did not. But I thank you for the compliment but you best get out of the suite before my husband catches us," she teased, turning in his arms and reaching for his own shirt. His hands covered her own as he stopped her.

"I best then, I shall leave," he let them go and started to back away from his wife, playing her and her own game.

"Not fair Zachary!" she yelped and ran after him, into his arms. Kissing him softly, she felt his smile against her lips as she felt her dangling legs hit the edge of the bed. "Hello, my Prince."

"Good evening my Princess," Zachary kissed the tip of her nose and let her loose from his arms as he went to change out of his clothes for the night. "How was your day today?"

"Full of a whiny Ashley and your mother. Do I need to explain any further?" she laughed, lying back softly on the bed they called their own.

"No, stop there. That's all I need to know," he smiled, turning back to see her exhale a deep sigh from her tiny body. "Is something wrong, my Princess?" he walked to her and laid beside her, brushing her obsidian locks out of the way of his view of her beautiful face.

"Oh, nothing," she turned on her side to face him; her hand fluttering over his thin shirt.

"No, there is. Tell me, please," his lips touched her forehead gently as his hand slithered over her body.

"It's just....I want to be whiny like Ashley."

---

"Well I think I can help you with that," Zac said propping himself up so his body was hovering over her. "But only if you don't whine." He teased her with a passionate kiss and then rolled back to his side of the bed with a smirk on his face.

"Me? Whine? I don't do such things, but I think you might in a few minutes," Vanessa said teasing him back. She had to get him back for leaving her before. Slowly she lifted the fabric of his shirt up and feathered kisses from his abdomen to his chest. His breathing was getting heavy so she knew her teasing was working. As soon as she got to his neck she stopped and jumped underneath the covers. "I think I'm going to bed."

Zac didn't know what happened. One minute he was getting lost in the kisses his wife was giving him the next his body was cold with no one touching it. He quickly shed his shirt which was no longer needed and got underneath the covers as well. He pressed his chest into her back and his hand lifted her nightgown up until his fingers were brushing against her now exposed stomach. He resumed kissing her neck and shoulder like before, but this time stopping at her favorite spots. She began whimpering, wanting more, as her hand found its way to the back of his head holding his lips in her favorite places. "No whining remember?" he whispered breathlessly.

"Okay," she said turning her body around and grabbing his face with her tiny hands and kissing him with all the pent up passion she had for him.

All the teasing between the two seemed to leave them hungrier for each other then usual. Zac ripped off the nightgown in one swift motion, while Vanessa removed his pants. Within seconds they were joined together, moving and moaning in pleasure. "I love..." he said got out before he lost his breathe again "...you."

They were woken up early in the morning with the light the sun shone into the room. Vanessa just buried her head into Zac's chest more trying to hide from the light. Zac pulled her closer to him and then grabbed her pillow and covered his face with it. "You know Zac, I love trying to make babies," she said quietly with a big smile on her face and drifted off to sleep again.

---

She was dressed in a wine colored gown, showing only the skin that needed to be shown and was dreading every step she took down to the Royal courts. Today was the day the Queen was holding a party of sorts, for Ashley and her unborn baby. As she walked silently, she mind drifted to thoughts from last night and her lips broke out into a wide smile. Last night had been one of the better nights they spent together and she prayed that some night soon they would conceive as Ashley and Samuel did. Her heart was longing for a child to call their own - one that was made from love and had a bit of her and him inside. It would be their creation, their baby and nothing would top that feeling.

Passing by the outlook to the gardens, she spied Sir Corbin spending a bit of time with Lady Monique before she also was going to be at the party. She was the first to admit that they were a smart pairing. They off-set each other - she was the light to his dark, the sweet to his not so sweet. Whether one could agree or not, she knew the truth of their love. Finding her way to the outside hallway, she nodded as the guards bowed to her presence and was caught off guard as an arm pulled her aside. Turning to see who it was, she laughed, "You know you're supposed to be actually in the party, right?"

"I know, but the woman is driving me crazy!" Ashley exaggerated about their mother-in-law. And it's all these ladies in there, Vanessa, I can't handle this," Ashley brushed her hair back before Vanessa took her hands and tried to calm her down.

"Breathe Ashley and they're not all that bad, are they? I hear Princess Brittany is even here. She has always been a sweet one."

"One sweet one does not cancel out all the nasty ones," Ashley said back and Vanessa laughed more.

"Come on, Ashley, let's go in. Just think, there's food inside."

The two walked the rest of the way down the hallway together, gearing up for both food and their mother-in-law as they passed the Seer and she eyed the both of them. Her long locks surrounded her body, deep eyes watched the two walk together. She was always a bit of a mystery to the two, but Ashley thanked her often for pointing Samuel in the right direction. "Glowing," she whispered so the two could hear and made her way back to the direction of her own chambers.

"See, glowing," Vanessa nudged her sister-in-law, "told ya so." She didn't even give a second thought to maybe the Seer was talking about her.

---

It had been a week after the party and Ashley was almost into her seventh month. Her stomach had stretched considerably and all she would do now was complain that she could not see her feet. For most of the time that Ashley had been pregnant Vanessa was the one to calm her down and tell her everything was going to be okay. But the past few days Ashley had begun to get on her nerves. It took everything in her not to yell at Ashley everytime she whined. Something was changing in her and she felt it. Her moods were changing faster than ever before and she would be craving certain foods. Vanessa had never been one to boss people around, even with her high stature, so she continued to ignore her cravings and be nice to everyone.

The mood change, Vanessa rationalized was something that was inevitable when she spent everyday with Ashley. Being around her all the time she was just used to all her habits. Normally Vanessa would eat whenever she did and lay down when she did, just to keep her company. It never occured to her that their might be a reason her body and attitude was changing. The thought never entered her mind, since her and Zac had been trying for months with no result.

She walked into her room and exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding. Vanessa was getting frustrated, with everyone including Zac. Since Ashley was pregnant the duties the Princess would have had handled now went to Vanessa as well as making sure her kingdom was okay. It was just getting to be too much.

"Hi beautiful," Zac said happily walking into her room and laying next to her.

"What?" Vanessa wasn't in the mood to flirt or be nice to anyone. She hoped that Zac wouldn't take it personally but she was tired of thinking about everyone else's feelings at the moment. She turned on her side facing away from Zac and tried to take in deep breaths to calm her down.

"What's wrong, Vanessa?" Zac asked worried. He knew when she was in a bad mood, but today she was just hanging out with Ashley he didn't know what caused her to get upset. He sat up and rubbed her back trying to sooth her.

As soon as she smelt him she began feeling nauseated. He was sweaty from being out in the sun and working with the horses. She got up as fast as she could and ran into the bathroom. The contents of her stomach soon were discarded and her body was now feeling more drained than before. She barely made it to the bed before she collapsed on it. Something was wrong with her and now Zac was scared, he needed to get her help.

---
and with that I am going to bed.I actually have to go to work tomorrow. Keep the dirty talk up girls. I'm sure there are other "rides" at the carnival. The Ferris Wheel can be quite dirty.

Night night

beautiful creatures
Old 01-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What dirty talk? You mean not everyone talks like this?

Goodnight Jill!

Molly.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And Betty - call the restaurant. I want a small booth reserved for February and now I'm

see you girls tomorrow!

beautiful creatures
Old 01-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

champion brenda absoulte champion!

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 01-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Bye Jill!!!

Quote:
i'm glad you all like the PToM, and lizzie, yes, the nearly hole is just where you think it is.

i swear, he has a similar rip in his pants in all for one
Ok... I see

but let's pretend is love ...
Old 01-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

for new thread!!

wait what reservations are we making?

"wasn't it just like swimming out on the lake?"
and stars collide and the air's alive
or was it just like those promises that you made?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Does Bf know about the outfit? He better start practicing some self-control now already, cuz that dress...Gf's killer legs...yup he needs to practive.

Good night Jill!

Before the dirrty "begins," just a little something, though dirrtyness can be found with these two, here and anywhere, too easily with extra glimpses.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 01-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely pictures!

Molly.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the pictures.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Lovely indeed

but let's pretend is love ...
Old 01-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

aww i've never seen the last one!!
so cute

"wasn't it just like swimming out on the lake?"
and stars collide and the air's alive
or was it just like those promises that you made?