Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

So I finally made that petition I was talking about, so everyone who wants extra Link/Zac footage should sign it:

Hairspray DVD Petition

I mentioned a few scenes I knew the didn't include such as all the stuff with Zac and the pic that Adam made him do. And I mentioned the table read and just all extra stuff in general cause you know there is hours of it. And I would gladly pay for a DVD of it so hopefully they will listen to us.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

signed the petition!can i be added thanks?
Old 02-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Sooo...I watched HS last night while winding down before bed and I must ask...to which yummy Link suit are you guys referring to in MBC? The very dreamy blue suit with black shirt or the OMG can he get any smexier tux-like suit with the blue cumberbund and bowtie?

ETA: Signiture number 52 resides right here.

^.".^
Old 02-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiTow (View Post)
Sooo...I watched HS last night while winding down before bed and I must ask...to which yummy Link suit are you guys referring to in MBC? The very dreamy blue suit with black shirt or the OMG can he get any smexier tux-like suit with the blue cumberbund and bowtie?
Even if he looks cute and dreamy in Velma's reminiscence (I so love his hairstyle then btw ), I was personally drooling over the dark-blue suit with the black shirt he's wearing while dancing in the background ... I think the other ladies were talking about that one too =)
Wicked is my religion
- The Regent is my church -
Old 02-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *°*Peryne*°* (View Post)
Even if he looks cute and dreamy in Velma's reminiscence (I so love his hairstyle then btw ), I was personally drooling over the dark-blue suit with the black shirt he's wearing while dancing in the background ... I think the other ladies were talking about that one too =)
Yep, that's the one I was talking about.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Both equally as heart melting, rest assured and both would look even better on my floor.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-23-2008, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

What's that on Zac's shirt in the second picture?
Old 02-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I really don't know Jule
But it's something green, so I guess you like it lol ... I think he's wearing way too much green things to be a coincidence ... He might be a Zule shipper too !
Wicked is my religion
Old 02-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *°*Peryne*°* (View Post)
I really don't know Jule
But it's something green, so I guess you like it lol ... I think he's wearing way too much green things to be a coincidence ... He might be a Zule shipper too !
Of course I like it...love it actually. It's some kind of a green boy thingy, isn't it?

And DUH, of course he supports his own relationship.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't like that this thread is not on the first page of the board anymore (yeah I'm kinda an obsessive and neurotic person )
So, I'm gonna leave an uninteresting comment about the last pics Nessa posted ...

Crap ! The white tux for YCSTB is too ... That guy managed to be insanely gorgeous even in outfits from the 60's

(I'm already sorry for that oh-so-lame post :p ...)
Wicked is my religion
Old 02-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

The green thing is a shoe lace. I do believe the white shoe is invisible in the shirt except for it's lace.

And I read that he gained 15 pounds for Link and I like the fifteen lbs on him. Looks incredibly smexy and healthy.

^.".^
Old 02-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The green thing is a shoe lace. I do believe the white shoe is invisible in the shirt except for it's lace.
Oh yeaaaah, I can see that now ! Thanks
Wicked is my religion
Old 02-24-2008, 08:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

TWIN! I'll help you keep this thread on the first page

Nonna: I signed the petition
Old 02-25-2008, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That makes sense. Thanks for telling us.

Quote:
And I read that he gained 15 pounds for Link and I like the fifteen lbs on him. Looks incredibly smexy and healthy.
Yes he did and he looked great!
I loved him with the additional waist, he's a little too thin for my liking in general.

Peryne: Your icon.