Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2020, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

He did it admit it started to bug him down the line, because he said he felt like he worked hard with Wade and tried to get him to a serious place, that sometimes being shirtless for no reason, didn't really add anything to the scenes. Guess he felt like he wanted to be taken more seriously.

Honestly, as much I enjoyed him shirtless. Wade didn't just steal my heart because of his abs. He done a wonderful job as Wade and I loved him just as much fully clothed as I did, him being shirtless. Like even when they played a scene of him and Zoe, he was questioning why his shirt was off, he couldn't remember and the interview person reminded him he just came back from swimming with Zoe.

I can understand his frustration though, but he knows his body is a work of art and that we appreciate it.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
He did it admit it started to bug him down the line, because he said he felt like he worked hard with Wade and tried to get him to a serious place, that sometimes being shirtless for no reason, didn't really add anything to the scenes. Guess he felt like he wanted to be taken more seriously.

Honestly, as much I enjoyed him shirtless. Wade didn't just steal my heart because of his abs. He done a wonderful job as Wade and I loved him just as much fully clothed as I did, him being shirtless. Like even when they played a scene of him and Zoe, he was questioning why his shirt was off, he couldn't remember and the interview person reminded him he just came back from swimming with Zoe.

I can understand his frustration though, but he knows his body is a work of art and that we appreciate it.
oh yeah. Shirtless Wade just made it just an extra bonus to him, but Wade was already great when he was fully clothed.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'll take him either way, tbh. Clothes, no clothes. Shirt, no shirt. Plaid shirt, blue button down, garbage bag, I don't care. I'll take him anyway.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-31-2020, 07:25 PM
You're such a Dingus

^same here
Come visit the Stargirl forum !
Old 06-01-2020, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Love his goofy faces.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:36 AM
You're such a Dingus

me too
Old 06-01-2020, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

I know I have already said this, but he really does seem like he would be so much fun to be around. He's always goofing off, making silly faces, always seems like he's in a great mood, dancing around and making people laugh.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:11 PM
You're such a Dingus

yeah he does seem like a lot of fun
Old 06-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Blue button down's look so good on him. Blue is definitely his color.

Old 06-01-2020, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

LOVE that soooo much. He looks amazing in blue. It is definitely his color for sure!
Old 06-01-2020, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

He could make anything look good.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
He could make anything look good.
Yep, he can!!
Old 06-01-2020, 07:25 PM
You're such a Dingus

I agree
Old 06-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

He's so attractive.

You have your cute guys, your pretty guys, your sexy guys and this man is all of those wrapped in one. He manages to be adorable and cute and sexy and petty all at once.

Perfect eyes, dimples, chin, face, smile, body. He's a dream.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:03 AM
You're such a Dingus

I agree
he is all that and more
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top