Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2020, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Same. I stay on a limited number now. When your a mod tho, it's different. You are more active around FF. I was for sure, when I was a mod. So I've also been in Jen's shoes before. I honestly wasn't planning on coming back to post for a while, sometimes it just becomes so routine doing it every single day, you have to take a break. The lockdown stuff made me end up doing my rewatch and Wilson sucked me back in and so did this board, because I knew I could run to the HOD board and start discussing Wilson with people who knew how I felt.
Yeah, that is how I felt about my rewatches, and current rewatch, of HOD. Sometimes there aren't a lot of people you are able to talk to about a tv show, let alone geek out about a show but on here there is definitely no judgement because we are all in the same shoes since we all geek out together. And it is great discussing episodes and stuff in the process.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, anyone who likes Wilson as much as me, is definitely a person I wanna be around, cause they get it.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Yeah, anyone who likes Wilson as much as me, is definitely a person I wanna be around, cause they get it.
hahaha very true.

Old 06-19-2020, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

I understand that
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too!
Old 06-20-2020, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

I love his dimples so much.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 06-20-2020, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

awww... the moment when Wade looked at Zoe and knew that he couldn't stop his fake relationship with Lemon.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah his dimples are adorable

I think everyone knew the fake relationship with lemon was fake. his feelings for Zoe were way to strong
Old 06-20-2020, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
yeah his dimples are adorable

I think everyone knew the fake relationship with lemon was fake. his feelings for Zoe were way to strong
I know right. His feelings for Zoe were so strong that he couldn't fake not loving her.

Old 06-20-2020, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Same with her.

It's funny, because I was so mad when she kissed Joel in front of Wade. And Wade looked so uncomfortable. His poor face and all he could do was awkwardly rub his neck and smile and shake Joel's hand. Then when she introduced him as her neighbor it really irritated me. I loved his death glare he shot her way though. But then at the end, when Wade kissed Lemon and it looked like Zoe's whole world crumbled. All I could think was ha, get a taste of your own medicine and then instantly thought, awww she is still in love with him. She didn't like that at all. It was written on both of their faces the minute they reconnected.
Old 06-20-2020, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Same with her.

It's funny, because I was so mad when she kissed Joel in front of Wade. And Wade looked so uncomfortable. His poor face and all he could do was awkwardly rub his neck and smile and shake Joel's hand. Then when she introduced him as her neighbor it really irritated me. I loved his death glare he shot her way though. But then at the end, when Wade kissed Lemon and it looked like Zoe's whole world crumbled. All I could think was ha, get a taste of your own medicine and then instantly thought, awww she is still in love with him. She didn't like that at all. It was written on both of their faces the minute they reconnected.
yeah. Exactly. Neither of Wade or Zoe liked to see the other with another person. Even though Lemon and Wade's relationship was fake, it had the same reactions. It was torture for both of them and it clearly showed. It was written all over their faces and they couldn't hide it. I always found it funny when Zoe would glare over at Wade and then Joel would catch it and not know what was going on and she would make some stupid excuse to why she was looking over there and what she was looking at. But ha ha, you can't fool anyone. (Well, except maybe Joel)

Old 06-20-2020, 06:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

yea I felt bad for Joel in that relationship cuz you knew that wasn't going to last for him.

I also felt so bad for wade when he was introduced as the neighbor talk about a knife to the heart. that was the best way she could introduce him to Joel? geeez im glad he kissed lemon in front of Zoe just as payback for that jab
Old 06-20-2020, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I loved every single second of her getting a taste of her own medicine when Wade kissed Lemon in front of her. Did I want to see Wade kiss someone else? No, but I still loved that he did it. It gave Zoe a small taste of how he was feelin seeing her kiss Joel and introducing him as if he was just some random fling that was meaningless and lived next door to her. That made my blood boil. It was one thing to write him off as nothing to her mom, when they first were trying to figure things out (which also made me mad) but doing that after they had a meaningful relationship and after he got the courage to tell her he loved her. No Ma'am. That was wrong and ticked me off.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

exactly. it ticked me off too. he deserved better than that
Old 06-21-2020, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

He did. Sometimes I always felt Zoe didn't deserve Wade, esp with the way she kept treating him when they were friends with benefit, then even after they became of couple. It just seemed like she kept breaking his heart and he let her, because he was in love with her. I never gave up her though. I knew she would come around and I am so glad she finally got her stuff straight and realized he was the one for her and her true love. Whew, she would make me mad sometimes tho. Like super mad.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top