Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Brit's having some net access problems at the moment, but as soon as she gets everything sorted out, we're going to take some proactive steps to get some of these wonderful suggestions up and running here at FC [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-17-2004, 08:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I would like to see on FF a new topic about the sister Olsen, it will be great
Old 05-17-2004, 04:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I'd like to see that maybe there asn't sooooooo many game treads all over the place, some boards have like 4 real treads and then ABC, anti ABC, word assotiation, hangman, 3 word posts, this or thata, this or that picture and the list goes on and on. Maybe there could be a special board for the games where everyone could post games like Buffy ABC Ian Somerhalder ABC Buffy anti-ABC Ian Somerhalder anti ABC and so on, so that the rest of the boards have more 'real' treads. Just a thought
Old 05-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Well if you'd like, we could take a vote on the game threads, are there or aren't there too many of them. And maybe limit it down to a reasonable number, using the voting system as well.

Does that sound like something people would be on board with?

Personally, I don't mind the game threads, because people who post in them generally post in appreciation threads too. So it's much less like star posting. But I'm willing to let the board vote and see what they think is best.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top