Old 04-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

hey when did we get a ville thread

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 04-27-2008 at 02:35 PM
Old 04-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
Bad Ari and Carmen, choosing RL over Ville.
How dare you acuse me of such a sin.

How could you think such a thing? My every breath is for The Dark Lord.

Ville-isim is my life.

wouldn't load for me
Old 04-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

helllloooo anyone here
oh well at least i got lots of pretty pictures to add to my vv folder on pb although more would be awesome
Old 04-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Carmen! I know how could she think such a thing? We would never forsake the Dark Lord! Haven't we made that pretty clear that we're crazy bonkers in love with him and have devoted our whole life to him?

More pics coming soon Lyn. But you have to promise to keep posting here.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom (View Post)
Carmen! I know how could she think such a thing? We would never forsake the Dark Lord! Haven't we made that pretty clear that we're crazy bonkers in love with him and have devoted our whole life to him?

More pics coming soon Lyn. But you have to promise to keep posting here.
oh i will, how could i not ville deserves devotion can't wait for the pics but keeps messin up on me
Old 04-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

wouldn't load for me but I kept trying and trying.

I'm still waiting for those pics.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

has been going bonkers the last week or so and it is driving me nuts
Old 04-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Pincspam 1

there's a part 2

Last edited by Crack of Doom; 04-27-2008 at 05:51 PM
Old 04-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

pics damn that man is fine
Old 04-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone want more love metal era beanie pics in the OP because I could post those as well? And I was thinking Issa how about making one of the arts for the OP focus on his loverly green eyes? I can gather up more pics for that too. Hope you like the pics I chose.

Last edited by Crack of Doom; 04-27-2008 at 06:23 PM
Old 04-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

loving the pics ari
an art focusing on his eyes would be awsome

i kinda have a fondness for the pic of him in the casket
Old 04-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Banned

Why does this turn me on so?

And Oh. My. God.

HEIL VILLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the Dark Lord so freaking perfect? Best pic spam ever. Sometimes I wonder if I am hallucinating him, he's so beautiful.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom (View Post)
Does anyone want more love metal era beanie pics in the OP because I could post those as well? And I was thinking Issa how about making one of the arts for the OP focus on his loverly green eyes? I can gather up more pics for that too. Hope you like the pics I chose.
Ville's grrrrreen eyes.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

*breathes sigh of relief* I'm glad you guys like it because now that I'm done and looking at my finished product it's not as epic or awesometastic as I wanted it to be. Issa feel free to use any of the pics I posted on the thread for the OP, not just these 'k? Thanks.

And Carmen what about you? Any other pics you think she should use? POST THEM! I want this to be the prettiest OP ever not that it's hard considering who the subject is.

Is that a yes Issa? I'll go post pics of our Dark Lord's godly grrrreeen eyes later hehe. So what do you think of the picspam? Anything inspire you?
Old 04-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

anymore pics i am turning to such the ville whore