Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Great pics Marietta. He is so lovely

Here's some random pics from my PB to drool over.

Last edited by Crack of Doom; 04-24-2008 at 11:38 PM
Old 04-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Loyal Fan

wow some really cool photo,s there again
have all a great weekend my him friends
Old 04-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Thanks! Glad you like. you have a great one too.

And to start some discussion top ten songs including live cover songs and the duets he did outside of HIM?

Mine is:

1. It's All Tears (Drown in this Love)

2. For You

3. Our Diabolikal Rapture

4. Your Sweet Six Six Six

5. Stigmata Diaboli

The second half is so much harder to choose.

6. Right Here in My Arms

7. Buried Alive By Love

8. The Sacrament

9. Love You Like I Do

10. Salt in our wounds
Old 04-25-2008, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

mine top 10
1- the sacrament
2-the heartless
3-when love and death embrace
4-rip out the wings of a butterfly
5-the funeral of hearts
6-bury me deep inside your heart
7- i love you
8-behind the crimson door
9-summer wine
10-enjoy the silence
Old 04-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Banned

I cannot choose 10 fav HIM songs, I love most of their stuff. Ari I LOVE every song you picked except you left out Wicked Game?

The Ville pic spam is

Oh Ville I love thee.

Glad to see this thread has some life
Old 04-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Heh, that was fast Marietta. Our list is very different but that's because all his songs are great. I wanted to put The Heartless in there as well, I kept debating with myself. Now I think I should have put it in there. Damn top lists.

Poor Venus Doom. We didn't pick any songs from that album. What's your favorite from there? I think mine is Sleepwalking Past Hope. It's such a beautiful song.

ETA: Carmen you're here. You better help keep this thread alive with me and Marietta. Sorry, I know I left out Wicked Game. I love it but I'm not sure it's my fave. that probably be in my top 13?
Old 04-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned

Ari!

This thread deserves to LIVE!! The future ruler of the planet's thread shouldn't be lost in space.

Bloomy did you know Ville-isim is a religion? It's true. Google it

Top 13 is good enough

If I had to make a list it'd probably look like yours except with Wicked Game replacing Love You Like I Do
Old 04-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

hey there from venusdoom i like the most
love in cold blood,passions killing floor and the kiss off dawn.
i, have the Ville-isim since end 1999.heard his voice saw them on tv got hooked and even more afther meeting them.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Cute pictures. I haven't seen some of them before actually.

Honored to meet another member of Ville-isim, especially one that's been devoted to him as long as you have. You definitely get the prize for that!! I am ashamed of myself for not discovering him sooner.

The reason I like "Love You Like I Do" so much is because while all his songs have gothic elements that was GOTH. It even had a funeral organ playing and some rain and thunder sounds to give it an even gloomier atmosphere. It was different but cool.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned

I was just never crazy about Love You Like I Do. I mean, I already know Ville will never love me. Must the Dark Lord tease me so?

Great pics Bloomy. He so pretty.

I am seriously jealous that you have met Ville aka The Dark Lord
Old 04-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
I was just never crazy about Love You Like I Do. I mean, I already know Ville will never love me. Must the Dark Lord tease me so?
Ok, I can see why you wouldn't like it that much. You actually got me to rethink that choice and nope still love it. Reminds me of Type O Negative. Do you like that band? I'm guessing probably not if you don't like "Love You Like I Do."

I might switch out Salt in Our Wounds for Wicked Game. Ugh except for like the first two songs my answers can constantly change. Why does all of his songs have to be so freakin' good? Well maybe there was some suckage on Dark Light. Hehe.

Quote:
I am seriously jealous that you have met Ville aka The Dark Lord
Me as well. Next time she goes to meet Ville we should make her let us come with.

Last edited by Crack of Doom; 04-25-2008 at 10:28 PM
Old 04-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

A Ville thread!

Mind if I do some pretties for the OP? and if there's a list add me please!
Old 04-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
A Ville thread!

Mind if I do some pretties for the OP? and if there's a list add me please!
Mind? Would we mind?

Only in the sense that we would love you 1000000000000000000000000x more then we already do. We'd even make Issa-isim if Ville wasn't already our devout religion and one true God.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll work on it tomorrow!
Old 04-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom (View Post)
Ok, I can see why you wouldn't like it that much. You actually got me to rethink that choice and nope still love it. Reminds me of Type O Negative. Do you like that band? I'm guessing probably not if you don't like "Love You Like I Do."
I have never heard of Type O Negative Canadian music stations suck ass and I want to kill the amount of people I know that listen to Ska. Why can't my limited number of friends like actual music?

Quote:
I might switch out Salt in Our Wounds for Wicked Game. Ugh except for like the first two songs my answers can constantly change. Why does all of his songs have to be so freakin' good? Well maybe there was some suckage on Dark Light. Hehe.
That's so true I go through HIM cycles. There will be some songs I think aren't as good as the others but then after hearing them a few times them become my fav. That just keeps going on. Most recently I had to go on a the Sacrament binge because of Issa's Vike ani.

Quote:
Me as well. Next time she goes to meet Ville we should make her let us come with.
Please Bloomy? We are totally down to earth coolest people eva and not at all obsessive Ville stalking weirdos.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top