2-issa
3- crack of doom
4- carmen
5- tootyfnfrooty
6-Amarula

links
him magazinescans forum :: Index

Birth name Ville Hermanni Valo
Born November 22, 1976 (1976-11-22) (age 31)
Helsinki, Finland
Origin Finland
Genre(s) "Love Metal"
Occupation(s) Singer, Songwriter
Instrument(s) Vocals, guitar, piano, bass, drums
Years active 1980 - Present
Associated acts HIM
Daniel Lioneye 2001

Ville Hermanni Valo was born in Vallila, Helsinki to a Finnish father named Kari and a mother of Hungarian descent named Anita[1] . Soon after his birth, the family moved to the riverside community of Oulunkylä, where they lived through his teenage years. As a child, Valo was influenced by his music-loving parents, who exposed him to the songs of popular Finnish performers such as Tapio Rautavaara and Rauli Badding Somerjoki, while an older cousin introduced him to the heavier sounds of bands like Kiss, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden. [1]Valo's first musical step was as a three year old bongo drummer. [1]He learned to walk with the help of the family dog Sami, and when the dog died, not only was he upset, he also developed allergies to animals and asthma. When Valo was at school, he was regularly in fights and considered a disruptive student. To counter this, Valo would be allowed to draw in class to calm down. At the age of 18 when visiting his parents, who had taken in a stray dog, his asthma came back. This sent him to the hospital for five days. His father decided to get him his own apartment nearer downtown Helsinki so that he wouldn't have any more asthma attacks and because Ville was 18 and he wanted to give him more freedom. He has a younger brother Jesse Valo, born in 1984.[2]

Last edited by bloomy; 05-16-2008 at 03:02 AM
Old 04-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the thread. I added it to the Board Guide.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomy (View Post)

Birth name Ville Hermanni Valo
Born November 22, 1976 (1976-11-22) (age 31)
Helsinki, Finland
Origin Finland
Genre(s) "Love Metal"
Occupation(s) Singer, Songwriter
Instrument(s) Vocals, guitar, piano, bass, drums
Years active 1980 - Present
Associated acts HIM
Daniel Lioneye 2001

Ville Hermanni Valo was born in Vallila, Helsinki to a Finnish father named Kari and a mother of Hungarian descent named Anita[1] . Soon after his birth, the family moved to the riverside community of Oulunkylä, where they lived through his teenage years. As a child, Valo was influenced by his music-loving parents, who exposed him to the songs of popular Finnish performers such as Tapio Rautavaara and Rauli Badding Somerjoki, while an older cousin introduced him to the heavier sounds of bands like Kiss, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden. [1]Valo's first musical step was as a three year old bongo drummer. [1]He learned to walk with the help of the family dog Sami, and when the dog died, not only was he upset, he also developed allergies to animals and asthma. When Valo was at school, he was regularly in fights and considered a disruptive student. To counter this, Valo would be allowed to draw in class to calm down. At the age of 18 when visiting his parents, who had taken in a stray dog, his asthma came back. This sent him to the hospital for five days. His father decided to get him his own apartment nearer downtown Helsinki so that he wouldn't have any more asthma attacks and because Ville was 18 and he wanted to give him more freedom. He has a younger brother Jesse Valo, born in 1984.[2]
you are welcome
i didnt know i thought it was only for actors ect but here he is
i just love his band since end 1999
Old 04-19-2008, 10:39 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Hey! I adore Ville Valo. HIM is one of my favourite bands, Ville has got such an amazing voice and he's so sexy!
Old 04-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

my latest meeting with ville in amsterdam before the concert
Old 04-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 04-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Amy
Elite Fan

Omg!! I'm so jealous! Great pics btw.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:58 PM
Loyal Fan

thanx alot i,m a him fan since end 1999 and have seen them lots of times in concert
just love going too their concerts they are fantastic even better live
Old 04-20-2008, 04:36 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

I've been a HIM fan for about 4 years. I'd love to see them live but none of my friends are fans of them and it would be a bit scary to see them on my own.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomy (View Post)
I have a big poster of this pic up on my wall. I kiss it and pray to Ville in front of it every day. No not really, but I should haha. He is not just my angel, he is my God. Heil Ville!

Thanks for the PM Bloomy. I'll definitely check out that link you sent me.

I would post here full time to keep this thread alive but I can't abandon my Spuffy friends on This thread deserves better than to have it die a quick death though. It's Ville, that automatically makes it the best thread on the entire !
Old 04-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Wow, thanks for starting this thread. I'm huge fan of HIM and espcially Valo. I've gone to all HIM concerts in Spain and have all HIM records. It's an amazing band. Love Valo's voice and look
Old 04-21-2008, 06:10 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Yeah, he looks amazing. He has a great sense of humour too. I love watching the HIM dvds that have Bam Margera directing their videos.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Banned

YAY VILLE THREAD!

Ville soooooo deserves a thread. Well, he deserves his own forum but...

Thanks for opening this Bloomy

Ville Valo is God.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:35 AM
Loyal Fan