Old 09-11-2017, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Trailer for an upcoming movie of his!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just saw Spider-Man Homecoming!

He was great as Spider-Man
In general it was good to see this modern day spiderman who actually is a teenager in this case... In general it felt like a lighter movie!

Old 10-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Spiderman comes out on dvd Oct. 17th. I can't wait to get it.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I had no idea it was close to a DVD release!
That's cool!

He's also in the upcoming Avengers movie according to IMDB though he declined at the end of the film?

Old 10-04-2017, 11:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Great pictures .

BRICS
● 🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-10-2017, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-10-2017, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cool! Thanks for the news

Old 10-17-2017, 06:53 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the fandom. Is this thread still alive?? Lol

Anyway, I'll just post here anyway because I HAVE to get this off my chest! I JUST saw Spider-Man Homecoming about a month ago, and I hate to admit it, but Tom stole my heart!

But it wasn't JUST the film that drew me to him. Let me explain... So, after seeing SM: HOCO I admit, I already started to develop a little crush on Tom. And then when I saw his interviews, and saw how cool he was my crush grew a little deeper. But then when I kept hearing people refer to his Lip Sync Battle episode, I just had to check it out and see what all the "fuss" was about. When I finally saw the episode I was like: OMG...

So yea, that LSB episode sent me over the edge LOL! Idk what it was, but I was no good after that! Tom has officially ruined me.

Btw, this is so random and such a totally weird thing to say... But am I the only one who thinks Tom has really pretty nipples? Lol... I've been thinking that for the longest, but wasn't sure if I'm the only one.

Oh...it's just me?? Okay then...I'll quietly exit stage right lol...
Old 10-17-2017, 08:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Great pictures .

BRICS
Old 10-17-2017, 12:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattice (View Post)
Great pictures .
Thanks! I think so too
Old 10-18-2017, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes this thread is still alive! Good to see you here! I'm Karen!
Be sure to check out other threads of actors/actresses you like!

Love those pics of him! haven't paid attention to the nipples quite honestly!

Quote:
nyway, I'll just post here anyway because I HAVE to get this off my chest! I JUST saw Spider-Man Homecoming about a month ago, and I hate to admit it, but Tom stole my heart!
Awesome, I saw it about 2 weeks ago I think! HE was pretty awesome in that movie!

I think I remember the Lip Sync Battle just not really well.. Might have to recheck!

Have you seen other projects of his?

Old 10-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Great pictures .

BRICS
Old 10-18-2017, 08:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
Yes this thread is still alive! Good to see you here! I'm Karen!
Be sure to check out other threads of actors/actresses you like!
Hey! Thanks for the welcome! I'm so glad this thread is still alive haha. I was looking for a good msg board to discuss Tom online. Seems like it's hard to find them.

Anyway, I will definitely be checking this site!

Quote:
Love those pics of him! haven't paid attention to the nipples quite honestly!
HAHAHAHA!!!

Well, don't mind me... Maybe it's just ME who notices them. But yeah....that was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw him shirtless in these pictures lol.

But maybe I'm just weird lol...

Quote:
Awesome, I saw it about 2 weeks ago I think! HE was pretty awesome in that movie!
Didn't he do an awesome job? I was so happy. I had lost hope in the franchise tbh. But they did it right this time, and Tom made the perfect Peter Parker AND Spider-Man!

Quote:
I think I remember the Lip Sync Battle just not really well.. Might have to recheck!
Oh....Tom ruined me with that performance! I'll never be the same again lol

Yes, maybe you should check it out again hehehe...

Quote:
Have you seen other projects of his?
I saw "The Impossible" years ago when it came out to theaters (and he was good in that), but other than that and Spider-Man...no. I wanted to see Heart of the Sea or whatever, but I never got around to seeing it when it was out at theaters.

Have you seen his other projects? Which ones have you liked, and which ones would you recommend seeing?

Quote:
Oh yes I saw this picture on his IG! Too cute! I love it. I think it's a mixture of both adorable and sexy.

Did you see the video he posted today on IG?

How cute is this??

Old 10-19-2017, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy to have you here!

What an awesome vid! He's adorable

What is he filming right now?
Quote:
Didn't he do an awesome job? I was so happy. I had lost hope in the franchise tbh. But they did it right this time, and Tom made the perfect Peter Parker AND Spider-Man!
The thing I loved most about this one that it seemed lighter.. the movie was well paced and didn't bore me for a second and I read a review once that said they finally put a teenager in high school in the spiderman franchise and that's right.. the other movies didn't feel like teenagers as much... Plus it had more comedy if you ask me which the movie needs IMO along with the action

I'll have to check out the Lip Sync Battle soon!

Yeah the Impossible is amazing, I saw it again earlier this year! He did such a great and heartbreaking performance in that one!
I have to say that I haven't seen much more of him apart from his premiere in the Avnegers film.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
Happy to have you here!

What an awesome vid! He's adorable
Thank you! It's good to be here. And yes, he is adorable.

Quote:

What is he filming right now?
Right now, he's filming "Chaos Walking" with Daisy Ridley (Star Wars). It's based on a novel.

Quote:
The thing I loved most about this one that it seemed lighter.. the movie was well paced and didn't bore me for a second and I read a review once that said they finally put a teenager in high school in the spiderman franchise and that's right.. the other movies didn't feel like teenagers as much... Plus it had more comedy if you ask me which the movie needs IMO along with the action
YES. I agree! The movie was well-paced, the acting was good, it was light-hearted and had comedy in it, and that is definitely much needed in an action film. I think I just prefer the Marvel films to DC films a little bit more. Marvel's films are a little more light-hearted, they have some humor, and they aren't as "serious" or "dark". I like DC comics as well, but I think I'm preferring the Marvel films a tad bit more.

Quote:
Yeah the Impossible is amazing, I saw it again earlier this year! He did such a great and heartbreaking performance in that one!
Yea...didn't he do a good job? He was good at such a young age. I think he's very promising.

Quote:
I have to say that I haven't seen much more of him apart from his premiere in the Avnegers film.
Well, if he plays his cards right, I think he will have a very promising future ahead of him.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top