Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tom talking about cinema is just mesmerizing - he truly is a "fanboy first", like he said himself, so passionate and in awe of good movies and the medium.
And of course, velociraptor!Tom is uber cute.

Great icon+sign combos, ladies. I went and changed mine to Tom, too. Gotta show the love.

Kristine those icons are lovely! I especially like 7, 11 and 12. Great job, and thanks for sharing!

O.B. - niiiice, but - we want details!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Details? Well, the only part I can describe because it wasn't so hazy and confusing, but no less weird, was when I was giving Tom a pep talk because I was about to step down as the leader of my cult, and I wanted him to be the new leader. But he was hesitant and unsure, but I gave him a nice bold speech, and that picked him right up and he fulfilled the position like a boss!

Yeah, I'm totally a weirdo for dreaming that I'm the leader of a cult, but the point is, I dreamt of Tom so I regret nothing!

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live

Last edited by obthavariable; 06-08-2012 at 09:03 PM
Old 06-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I once dreamed that my mother had killed someone and called me to help her hide the body/cover her traces - I'm the last person who would judge other people's dreams.

And while my mother is as likely to become violent as I am to become president of the United States in the next 2 years, at least you got some inspiration from Loki being a god - pretty hot shot of a leader , so the dream somehow makes sense.

I don't know what kind of leadership was yours, but I guess Tom turned your cult into the nicest group of adepts possible and the new symbol of the organization included a rainbow.

So, after Tom and Rachel Weisz, a little Tom & Tilda Swinton in honor of them being about to start working together:

Old 06-10-2012, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
at least you got some inspiration from Loki being a god - pretty hot shot of a leader , so the dream somehow makes sense.
That's great you mention that because in my dream he said something about this being a lot different than playing a god for a movie.

Quote:
I don't know what kind of leadership was yours, but I guess Tom turned your cult into the nicest group of adepts possible and the new symbol of the organization included a rainbow.
I didn't stick around for that, but I'm not sure how I'd feel if that happened. But anyway, let dreams be dreams and we'll just let them keep making us laugh.

Great pictures!

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 06-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish I had dreams of Tom! Great pictures Fran! Tom's smile & eyes are perfection!
Old 06-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

He's dreamy and dream-worthy, that's for sure.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow Tom is so cute in that picture O.B.!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that picture is only a couple of years old, but he looks so much more of a "baby" compared to now. Perhaps it's the hair.

I'm sure if I dreamed of Tom, I would manage to embarrass myself or end up not interacting with him ever there.

Another poll - BBC America's:

Vote in the Anglo Fan Favorites Tournament, The Men of 2012 | Anglophenia | BBC America

Aaaand another random piccie, just because.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the poll link Fran! He does look ultra young in that!

Aww Tom looks so damn adorable in that pic! I really love his hair & smile! Tom is just perfection!
Old 06-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Thanks ladies!

I voted on that Tom poll. Hiddleston FTW!

Ladies, I watched Midnight in Paris last night, and Tom's American accent is so sexy DAYUM!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 06-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

You welcome Kristine! Omg yes Tom must win! Tom looks so sexy in that picture & in grey too that is so his color! I have to watch that movie!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Tom's American accent is so sexy DAYUM!
You've summarized it perfectly. I was elated listening to him talk so well with the American accent.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom Hiddleston singing “Volare” (at the end)

Old 06-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

I want a Tom dream!

Thanks for the latest links and pics.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really love those pictures! I really love that picture of I want to marry Tom Hiddleston too! Yes a Tom dream would be great!