Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

What makes me not understand is that I don't really see what's so special about them that would make so many people get so invested in them like that. It's the same way I don't understand how so many people can like "Dexter" so much if they're not sociopaths themselves. So you see, I don't even understand my own fandom. So just leave me in my fandom cluelessness and you can just die over there.

oh wait, now I died too...

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 08-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the simple fact that you're a GUY, explains why you're not into shipping much. It's mostly a girl thing. We're romantics.

Right. So you can love Sucker Punch ... and I love me some Caskett and Stana. To each their own, right?

Old 08-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, but my obsession changed my life. What have they done for you?

And no, you know the "you're a guy" argument doesn't work on me...

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 08-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It made my life better.

Right, I forgot.. you're actually a girl..

Old 08-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I can relate, there was a fiction couple that made my life better... but it was from my own creation.

Correct!

Old 08-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Look at the guy in the back.. he's like.. 'oh, ok then'

Stana, what are you even doing?

Old 08-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Why would Stana kill with her cuteness? She's playing a cop, but in real life she's just a fan-killer.

Is that more post-sex hair?

Old 08-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Looks like it! Soo happy the new promo pics are already out. I hope there are more.. you know, with Stana and Nathan closer together!

Old 08-31-2012, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, if they were gradually getting closer together in the previous season's promos, by now they should be on top of each other.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YES, GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE!

Quote:
I called Stana and said ‘you’re gonna be working with tigers. There’s one thing I’ve gotta ask you not to do. Don’t.pet.the.tigers. [Stana laughs] “Cause I knew, the first… as soon as I mentioned it she would just wanna go and pet the tigers."
Well, who wouldn't?
Old 08-31-2012, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

well okay then, since you're so excited for it...

hellz no I wouldn't pet any tigers...

Old 08-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's the next best thing.. I need to rewatch that movie some time soon!

I would!

Quote:
“Scroll through the gallery below and then hit the comments with an answer to this rhetorical question: Is it possible for Stana Katic to take a bad photo?”
— Michael Ausiello on season 5 promo pics.
haha, are we having a little Stana crush, Ausiello?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

That's not just rhetorical... 'Stana' and 'bad photo' are just simply a paradox

Old 08-31-2012, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

True!

Quote:
“Stana has to do a lot of the heavy lifting on the show. It is a crime procedural at times. There’s a lot of legal jargon, a lot of technical jargon that has to be said. Castle doesn’t have to worry about that stuff because he doesn’t care. So Stana has to worry — she often has a lot of the lines to say. You’ll notice that her character, Beckett, carries around a little leather folder with files in it. She opens up those files, a lot of her lines are right in the pages. […] That makes her job a little easier. We all do that, by the way. The best place we’ve ever hidden a line to read — when we’re looking at the murder board, often we write our lines on the murder board, so we’re just reading our lines off the murder board. The best one was: someone wrote their line on a very small piece of paper and put it in the bottom of a coffee cup, so when they had their coffee, they were looking at their line.”

— Nathan Fillion on remembering lines
Old 08-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

So basically they're just cheating because they aren't good at memorizing, right? Anyway, goes to show that acting isn't a dumb person's profession..

supermodel status is right

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top