Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Yup.

Can you explain this to me? What happened here?

your secret's safe with me, nic6879: alininha23: 4x16 - “Sleep with...

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 07-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, they started working with this 'CIA' agent (played by Jennifer Beals) who used to be a former muse of Castle.. for one of his previous book series. Castle followed her around, just as he does with Beckett right now. And it turned out, they also slept together. Beckett can't stand her because she's taking over her case and is just.. ugh.. and you can see, Beckett is also jealous!

And when she told him. 'sleep with whoever you want, the more the merrier' .. she didn't notice Castle's daughter Alexis was also there.. (she's making an internship in the morgue/lab).. and she didn't really need to hear about her dad's sex life. So yeah, that moment was quite awkward.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

The daughter part was what I needed most clarification on... and wow

I was like, who's that and why would it get extra awkward just because she walked in the room?

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 07-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was sooo funny... especially Beckett's face.. she was like.. oops!

Can I have her hair, please? Kthx!

Old 07-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

big oops, for sure. I can just picture that there was probably sort of "awkward moment" music that played right at that moment. btw, Jennifer Beals guest starred on the show? Awesome

It's amazing. I would petition for you to have it, I can tell you that.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep yep!

She definitely caused some Beckett jealousy!
Old 07-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

This came up in the suggestions. I see the jels, for sure.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^oh yes!!

I loved Dana Delany's character better though..

Old 07-31-2012, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

I gotta go soon, so I'll check out the video later. But.... where did she get the toy??

Old 07-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What is it? Maybe something she got from a fan? No idea.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Or maybe she brought it from home.

I saw the clip now. From the clips I've seen, this show looks like it's awkwardness-galore, and I just can't handle shows like that. I'm sure it also has drama and action parts, but I don't know if that's enough for me...

Old 08-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why would she bring it from home? I bet she got it from there.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Getting it from there was too obvious. I wanted to imagine she had action figures just lying around at home and then decided, "I think I'm going to take this one there. Seems appropriate." And then she just pulled it out and decided to play with it in the middle of the panel (that toy, not some other kind of toy).

Old 08-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would make her even weirder than she already seems to be. Cute weird though!

Old 08-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Yup. And also, if she were to pull out a different kind of toy, then she'd be at the wrong convention.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top