Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't remember anymore.

Yes, I wonder from what photoshoot that is from. I haven't seen it before.. but it could also be an outtake from an older one.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

It could be from any other one though. There are a few that put out lists during the summer. We'll wait and see.

How many writers was she hooking up with before???

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 07-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

None, of course!!

There was this dude.. some kind of protegee from Castle.. also a writer.. who wanted to do some police research. So he hang around the precinct, following Beckett around.. I think they went for a drink or something after work.. and Castle got jealous. He told her that the next day.. and then she told him, that from now on she's a one-writer-girl
Old 07-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Okay, very TV drama-like again.

Yay for Stana/"Castle" winning those fan-voted GMMR awards.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 07-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ yep, very awesome! 9 awards!!

Stana, what are you eating?

Old 07-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Whatever it is, she seems to find it appetizing. She doesn't even have to share. She should have all of it if she feels like it.

Cutie

Hottie

What?

The chairs have the character names instead of the actors

Old 07-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, haha... and why only Beckett.. and not Kate Beckett? Or maybe she's covering parts of it.. idk.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

I guess since it's the one and only Beckett, no first name needed.

What happened there that's sad face worthy?

Old 07-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He told her this..

Quote:
“Four years, I’ve been right here! Four years that I’ve just been waiting for you to open your eyes and see that I’m right here! And I’m more than just a partner… Every morning I bring you a cup coffee just so I can see a smile on your face because I think that you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating person I’ve ever met. I love you Kate, if that means anything to you, if you care about me at all, then don’t do this”
Old 07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

And did she still do the thing he didn't want? If she did and I had been there, I would have slapped her. And by 'slapped her' I mean I would've busted some walls.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She did. She was trying to find her mother's killer for ages.. and Castle had information and didn't tell her. He was trying to protect because he was in contact with a guy who blackmailed the people who were behind this and said he could only protect Beckett if she stops investigating. And Castle made her stop. But in this episode, she found new leads and wanted to continue .. so Castle was scared that something would happen to her because almost everyone involved in her mom's murder was already killed.. so he had to tell her the truth..

Old 07-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Huh?? Either my mind is guarding me against being spoiled so much, and that's why I don't get it, or the show's storyline really is that confusing...

Old 07-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why? What's confusing??

The people who killed her mom, also want to kill Beckett because she won't stop investigating. She already got shot in the chest at the end of s3 by these people.. but she survived.. and Castle wanted it to stay that way. So he made her stop by cutting this deal with this guy who had important documents about these killers and blackmailed them... saying he won't release these documents as long as they won't kill Beckett in exchange that Beckett stops looking further into her mom's murder.

And why would you want to guard yourself, you said you won't be watching Castle anyhow.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, I know you're explaining it well, but I'm still confused. And I said I'm only going to watch it when my sister decides she wants to start it. That's way different from "won't be watching." So there's hope...

Old 07-06-2012, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not for me, there isn't.

Anyhow, it was a sad scene.. because both their lies were finally on the table in that moment.. her lie about not hearing Castle say ILY to her.. and him stirring her away from investigating her mom's murder.

But we all know how it ended anyhow..