Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Sienna Miller Thread #1- Half British & Half American. Watch her on Keen Eddie.

Bio: She was born December 28, 1982 in New York. Yes, that makes her 21. One sister, Savannah, two half-brothers, Charles and Stephen and a step-sister, Natasha. Her mother, Jo Miller, ran London's Lee Strasberg drama school. Sienna studied drama at the Lee Strasberg Institute in New York. For more than a decade her father, American Banker Ed Miller, was married to top interior designer Kelly Hoppen. Was educated at Heathfield School in Ascot, Surrey. On one occasion, the actress Sienna Miller was sitting next to Spacey at a bar. She had just seen The Usual Suspects and was excited to find herself close to one of the film's stars. Approaching him she said: 'I just wanted to say I can't believe I'm sitting in a bar drinking champagne next to Kevin Bacon.' 'Spacey,' said Kevin. 'Yeah, it is, isn't it?' said Miller.

You've Seen Her In:[*]Keen Eddie[*]The American Embassy[*]Bedtime [*]High Speed [*]Joy-Rider[*]South Kensington

SIENNA MILLER as Fiona Bickerton
Newcomer Sienna Miller makes her television debut as Fiona Bickerton, the sexy and opinionated flat mate of Eddie Arlette.

Trained at the Lee Strasberg Institute in New York and the Heathfield School in Ascot, England, Miller also continues a very successful career in modeling. Her feature film credits include "High Speed," "Joyrider" and "South Kensington."

Miller's theater experience includes acting in such plays as "Independence," "A School For Scandal," "The Striker" and "Cigarettes and Chocolate."
(Courtesy of http://www.fox.com/keddie)

Quote:
Where you’ve seen her:
Playing a sassy Brit chick in Fox’s kicky new fish-out-of-water cop comedy Keen Eddie, she butts heads with a grizzled New York City cop who’s been sent to London to clean up a drug bust he screwed up on this side of the pond.

Mean streaks:
“I went to an all-girls boarding school for most of my youth. We used to do stupid, fun girly things like pull tights over our faces and streak through the lacrosse pitch. And once I snogged the gardener.”

Anglo-American divide:
“I think American men are more conscious of putting up a good impression. There’s more of an earthiness to Englishmen. But Americans aren’t afraid to come up and say, ‘Hi, I’d like to go out with you.’ Englishmen are far more sheepish about it.”

Obviously, we disagree:
“Men’s traditional view of sexiness isn’t sexy. It shouldn’t be so obvious: push-up bras and miniskirts? Sexiness, to me, is when people are comfortable with themselves.”

March 2003 (#63)
Get more info on her here
-------------------------

Sienna was on Conan O'Brien last night and Good Day Live yesterday. She's cute, quirky, and not afraid to show her sexuality. Go Sienna!!

[ 06-04-2003: Message edited Çherié £u£u ]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Cherié £u£u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 08:54 PM
Total Fan

She was on the phone with my local radio station today - she sounds lovely.

I adore her name - Sienna.

For a moment, it reminded me of another actress - I think her name was Sienna Guillory - she was in the USA's version of Helen of Troy...

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Misako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

oh yeah hottness

oh yeah love watching her on screen, she's a real hottie, great to see a nice new hott talented actress on the scene.

wow all i can say those pics are really sexy, lil hottie she is.

Yeah I watched Keen Eddie last night and enjoyed it.
capesidefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 05:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
She had just seen The Usual Suspects and was excited to find herself close to one of the film's stars. Approaching him she said: 'I just wanted to say I can't believe I'm sitting in a bar drinking champagne next to Kevin Bacon.' 'Spacey,' said Kevin. 'Yeah, it is, isn't it?' said Miller.
Who else thinks she planned this? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So, she is beautiful and funny, what's not to like? [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Keen Eddie ya say huh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
sugarfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u:
Sienna was on Conan O'Brien last night and Good Day Live yesterday. She's cute, quirky, and not afraid to show her sexuality. Go Sienna!!

[ 06-04-2003: Message edited Çherié £u£u ]
OK. If anyone has any caps of Sienna on Conan O'Brien, then please post them here.
Dingoes Ate My Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Misako:
I adore her name - Sienna.
I do too, it's beautiful and unique.

I don't know about Conan caps, I don't have a screencaper thing, well I do but I don't have my tv and computer connected.

Old 06-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Eposide 2 for Keen Eddie is on tonight, make sure to watch!

Old 06-10-2003, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How do you pronouce her name?
Old 06-11-2003, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

See-n-uh

I'm assuming you know how to pronouce her last name, Miller.

Does anyone like this girl? Does anyone watch Keen Eddie?

Last night's eposide was by far way better than last week's, you could follow it more and it was more funny.

Old 06-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u:
See-n-uh

I'm assuming you know how to pronouce her last name, Miller.

Does anyone like this girl? Does anyone watch Keen Eddie?

Last night's eposide was by far way better than last week's, you could follow it more and it was more funny.

Thanks!!! Yeah I know how to say miller. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Oh my gosh, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Sienna Miller! She is one of favourite actresses now, I just adore her! She's really gorgeous but she also seems very down to earth and I adore her as Fiona on Keen Eddie!

I like that story about her and Kevin Spacey! Kevin Spacey is one of my favourite actors, she's so lucky!
Old 06-12-2003, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the Sienna (very small) fan thread!

I love Sienna too, I think she's cute.

Old 06-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Don't forget Sienna Miller fans! She is on the Carson Daly show tonight. Be there or be square...or set the vcr. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
sugarfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Well this stinks, I didn't see this until now.

Did anyone watch? It seems like she's doing all the publicity for this show (figures!)

Old 06-16-2003, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Cherie - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hola internet twin! It seems like we also like the same actress!

Misako - ITA! Her name is so pretty! It's a name I'm jotting down on my "future baby names" list, although that's seriously thinking far far ahead! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I did not see Sienna on Conan or The Carson Daly Show! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I always read these things too late, but I hope to see screencaps as well!

I haven't seen any pictures of her besides the Maxim ones and the ones on this thread. I hope we get some more pictures soon though! Not that there's anything wrong w/ the Maxim ones, they're lovely, I want her outfits from those shots.