Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Shannon Elizabeth #4 Because she is beautiful inside & out!

Welcome to the fan thread to support the lovely & talented Shannon Elizabeth!

We love Shannon for many reasons:

Because she is beautiful inside & out.
Because she is a loyal & supportive friend.
Because she is a loving mom to 4 doggies.
Because she is funny & spontaneous.
Because she is the best celeb on Twitter
Because she has the courage to compete against the best poker players in the world.
Because she is a talented actress, director & comedienne.
Because she is unpredictable.
Because she loves her girls nights out.
Because she gives the best parties.
Because she is kind & generous.
Because she founded Animal Avengers.
Because she is our Wonder Woman.
Because she is always resourceful.
Because she is classy in everything she says & does.
Because her natural beauty always shines through.
Favorite Moments

Shannon Elizabeth Launches New Fragrance & Jewelry Line

(click to view awesome article about Shannon)

More Than Friends

Featuring Thavill & Kele LeRoc & directed by the immensely talented Shannon Elizabeth

Next To You

Chris Brown, Justin Bieber & our lovely Shannon Elizabeth

Shannon Elizabeth vs Black Ops

---from Funny or Die---

Multi-talented, Multi-faceted & Always Beautiful!

Shannon's Official Facebook Fan Page
Shannon's Official Website
Shannon's Posterous Page
Shannon's MySpace
Shannon's Blog on Carbon Poker

Shannon's YouTube Channel

Shannon's Quotes:
Animals mean everything to me. We have to be their voice and protectors.
Be yourself, fill your life with good people, and don't get a big head. It can all be gone tomorrow.
I am very driven. I work really hard, whether it's acting or my charity or even poker. When I focus on something I give it my all.
I don't know that I've ever been completely comfortable with anything.
I got to meet Mark Hamill. He signed some Star Wars posters for us. I saw the fight scenes he had. He was really into making fun of himself and Star Wars.
I want to do a little bit of everything. I want to play a good, strong female character.
I want to get away from the high school thing and do other types of roles.
I'm pretty instinctive. I'm a quick learner.
Things change in different countries as people grow, and as generations change.
We don't live in a world that's black and white.

Shannon's Fans

1. isis1948
2. danzfan
3. Sox Fan
4. djandbjk
5. Dancefan47
6. Carmen
7. nana6122
8. linuslover
9. Age-a-licious
10. Tammie 48
11. JennaC
12. BabyGirl23
13. Georgiebear
14. Quin611
15. Chad Major

Shannon's Family & Friends

Old & New - East Coast & West Coast

]

Shannon's Causes

Tomcats - Confessions of an American Bride
American Pie 2
13 Ghosts - Night of the Demons
Deal - You Belong to Me

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 03-22-2012 at 04:56 PM
Old 06-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Good Evening!

Thanks Isis for starting the new thread!

I have a few tweets to share to give some insight on S day.

A corespondent from E networks is on her way for a interview:
Quote:
ashlangorse: On flight to #ATL for American Reunion set visit (aka, sequel for American Pie) #stifler
I wonder if Shannon will be around for the interview if she leaves for NY tomorrow?

Apparently she has been filming but she certainly hasn't let the cat out of the bag. LOL

A tweet from the Director:
Quote:
jonhurwitz: Last week, @ShannonElizab and @TaraReid were fantastic. Got our MILF on. Wrapped Eugene. And put my family & I on film! #AmericanReunion
I am so glad that she has been able to spend some time with her parents too but I am puzzled as to why she hasn't mentioned that she is filming American Reunion also. ..um..and also the Chris Brown video. LOL

They are set to film tonight from 6pm to 6am.
In Brief: American Reunion movie shoot at Costley Mill

This may explain why she had some time to kill today before filming all night.
Quote:
It was nice meeting you at Peachtree Battle Antiques today. I almost worked up the nerve to ask you for a picture.
Peachtree Battle Antiques & Interiors - Buckhead, GA Patch

“Antlanta”- Atlanta Antique Markets � Audrey Brandt's Destination Design

PERFECTLY AT HOME: Peachtree Battle Antiques

Definitely not the typical antiques store! I would love to shop there too!
Old 06-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Good Afternoon

Isis Thanks for starting the new thread.

danzfan thanks for the tweets & links. Rave praise from the director for Shannon. My brother lives outside Atlanta & when I mentioned American Reunion shooting there he said he's seen film crews at Heritage HS. Said it's an old high school & many film companies film there. Lots of atmosphere.

Love all the views Next To You is getting & the positive comments. Should be great exposure for Shannon.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello all!

Thanks isis for starting the new thread, and thanks danzfan for the links. Just looking at the pics on the OP makes me wish Shannon would wear less make-up when she's out on the town. She's such a natural beauty, so stunning. I hope she's out of the false-eyelash phase for good! LOL

I too wonder why Shannon hasn't mentioned AP Reunion or Brown/Bieber vid in any of her tweets. I think enough twitter followers have let her know how well the vid is doing and how excited many are about the reunion movie.

I'm glad we know she is still filming in Atlanta. It was so confusing her tweeting about seeing her parents and then heading to NY so soon. Hardly seemed like there was enough time to film anything! However it does sound like her participation in the movie is minimal, she really wasn't in AP2 all that much either. Still, I have a feeling the film will do well...at least I hope so for Shannon's sake.

Looking forward to her trip to NYC. Wonder how long she'll be there. I hope she gets to see Cheryl Burke and that we get pics...fingers crossed.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!
Old 06-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi! Happy First Day of Summer!!
Thank you isis for starting our new thread. And thank you also for adding the Next 2 U video onto our OP. Looks great! Love it!!!
I was hoping for a picture of Shannon and her mom or dad from Atlanta or even a paparazzi picture from the AP set maybe would have been nice, but we got nothing, na da, zip, zilch, zero...not even a crumb. Crap! Instead, we get picture's of the sky, cassette tapes and a half gallon of ice cream. Grrrrrrrr!
Someone had mentioned about maybe a new picture of the moment for our OP and how the only still from the video is of after Shannon is hit from the car and her face is all bloody. Well, I too agree not to use that one but how about this one. It's from the video right before the the car explosion and Shannon is standing on the steps in front of a building. It's not a "still shot" but can we use that one? I would so love for our new Picture Of The Moment to be from this video. I'm so happy for our Shannon that she's in this video w/ two of the hottest stars in Top 40 music today. Yayyy Shannon!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 05:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning!

That is a great idea Georgie Shannon looks stunning when she is standing on the steps and a picture would be nice to have! I don't know how to capture a screenshot but I think my daughter does. Isis do you know how? Let me know if I have to bribe my daughter! LOL
Thanks for posting the links to the videos on the op page Isis Is it possible to post the Funny or Die one too?

I cam across this random site last night and it had several pictures of Shannon that I have never seen before. Many are of her modeling days with Nautica and other shoots. There are a couple of printed interview pages that I was able to read in some of the shots too.

Perfect People � Shannon Elizabeth Picture/Photo Gallery

Interesting.
http://actorsconnect.com/castings/ca...s-paid-atlanta

http://www.rockdalenews.com/section/...medium=twitter

http://yfrog.com/h8qdxaej

Last edited by danzfan; 06-21-2011 at 09:46 AM Reason: Picture
Old 06-21-2011, 07:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning all and happy 1st day of summer!!

I like your idea, georgie, about putting a pic of Shannon from the Brown/Bieber video on the OP. And your idea, danzfan, for the link to Funny or Die. Both are such great videos. I kind of wonder if the FOD vid lead to Shannon's being cast in the B/B vid.

I'm glad for the links to AP Reunion info as Shannon's not letting us in on anything about the shoot. Maybe the cast was told to keep everything secret because it is kind of a big deal that they're doing this film in the first place and got all the original cast. Who knows???

Shannon is so cute to tweet about her favorite ice cream last night. The little things do make her happy!

I expect will get tweets of her catching a flight to NYC some time today, right georgie?

Have a wonderful day everyone!!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Good Evening!!

Silly me - can't imagine why I haven't added to FOD vid to the OP but it's there now! Thanks for the suggestion Linus!! Could be her role in this helped to cast her in the Brown/Bieber vid or maybe they saw her More Than Friends video so knew she would understand the idiosyncracies of a music vid.

Georgie - awesome idea for our Picture of the Moment & I was able to do a screen shot of Shannon standing on the stairs. You won't have to bribe your daughter, danzfan - but I'm sure she would have worked cheap.

Let me know what you think of the OP & if you want me to move anything around. I may tweak it a little but not tonight. Busy day!

EDIT: - Sox Fan - sorry I forgot that you actually made the suggestion for a pic from the video back in the last thread. I think we all had your idea in the back of our minds & Georgie picked up on it plus made a great choice for the pic. So thanks for getting the ball rolling.

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 06-21-2011 at 05:03 PM
Old 06-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Good Evening

Love that the pic of the moment is a shot from Next To You. Thanks Isis for doing that & awesome you can do a screen shot. I was hoping a pic of Shannon & Chris would appear but has not as yet. Might be nice to add if it does. I also love the pic from Black Ops. Thanks again Isis.

OMG just realized Next To You has over 7 mill views. Awesome !!!!

Last edited by SOX FAN; 06-21-2011 at 05:55 PM
Old 06-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Good Evening!

Thanks Isis Everything looks awesome!

Sox The views are almost at 8 mil now! Amazing and awesome!

I would love if Shannon posted a tweet about the video for her fans that follow her on Twitter. I doubt that most of them are even aware of the video and they sure would get a kick out of it and love seeing her too!

Linus guess we are not going to get any NY tweets today! LOL Actually the whole cast has been quiet! They must have been told to keep things quiet while shooting.

Last edited by danzfan; 06-21-2011 at 06:59 PM
Old 06-22-2011, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Good Morning Ladies!!

Thank you so much for your nice comments on the OP. Happy I was able to get those screen shots as there is a sore lack of stills out there. At least I couldn't find any.

Shannon tweet that she's back in NYC!! YAY! I always look forward to her tweets from that city which is one of her favorites. Let's keep our fingers crossed that she is inspired to tweet up a storm.

Have a wonderful day everyone! After our storms last night we're going from 92+ & muggy to a high of 80 & pleasant. Much better!

EDIT: BTW Shannon did reply to both Sox Fan & me about the video. Hopefully more will read the entire tweet as she did a RT of Sox Fan's tweet. Here is the reply from Shannon. Sometimes it pays to be persistent when tweeting - thanks Sox Fan!! Amazing that the video has so many views in less than a week!! Thanks for the info danzfan!

Quote:
Thanks! That's great-it was really fun to shoot!! RT @Isis1948: ITA! RT @officialgailie: @ShannonElizab Congrats Shannon Next To You has over 7 million views . Love it & you are awesome in it.

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 06-22-2011 at 02:09 AM
Old 06-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

yay a new thread! tftnt!! love the op!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!!

Look at all of those gorgeous pictures in the OP

&& I was watching reruns of That 70's Show and the episodes that Shannon was on was aired
Marilyn
Old 06-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Good Evening

Always a wonderful thing when Shannon replies to me. She has not replied to too many people recently so her replies are even more special. Thanks Isis for posting.

Chad Major how fortunate you have been to catch Shannon in The 70s Show. I catch the show sometimes but have only seen Shannon a couple of times.

Next To You now has 9 mill views YAY !!!
Old 06-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Good evening all!

Awesome news about 9 mil views on the Bieber/Brown (or as I like to call it, Shannon's video)!!

Sounds like Shannon is having fun in NYC and seeing a Broadway show tonight. Hopefully we get tweets afterward... maybe a dessert stop?

Agree, soxfan, that it's wonderful when Shannon replies to tweets. I tweeted her a hello from my vacation in Florence and she replied! That just tickled me

Quote:
I'm so jealous-that's one of my all time fav places ever-so beautiful!!!! RT @jl2285: @ShannonElizab Hello from vacation in Florence Italy!

Have a great night everyone and yay, tomorrow's Friday!!!

Last edited by linuslover; 06-23-2011 at 09:11 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top