Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I hope that a new project comes up soon too!
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 03-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Loyal Fan

I was afraid to found a huge amounts of arguments posted - but I'm glad there isn't any. There is no need for us (as the fans) to speculate and go on about Scott's personal life.

I love that clip from Nancy Drew - it's a personal favorite of mine. Scott is so cute.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 AM
New Fan

Another Nancy Drew Clip

Here is another Nancy Drew Clip with Scott from You Tube. I wish there was anything new to be found - maybe a clip from "Ransom Pride" or an interview - hopefully there will be something when/if Adoration has an official premiere...

YouTube - Nancy Drew Breaks Up With Ned Nickerson
Old 03-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

*Peers around nervously* Is it safe to enter?!

xvenicex, thanks for the "Nancy Drew" clips. I think they should have given those hideous high-waisted trousers to Nancy Drew, though, since it's obvious that she "wears the pants" in their relationship. And I'm really digging those funky love beads that he's wearing... poor Speedy!

I wish I had more to share, but if anyone is interested, there are a few stills from his western, "The Last Rites of Ransom Pride" on this website (pics 2,3,4.&7). But, as luck would [not] have it, there are none of Scott.

As for "Adoration", I feel certain that it will have some type of premiere. Not a big-splashy one, but something in LA (or NYC) that he'll attend. I'm hoping that it will expand wide enough so that I'll be able to see it in a theater. I don't want to have to wait for the DVD!

"Tom" in Adoration:

And, even though this is an older picture, I'm posting it because I'm a sucker for cute blonde guys in red hoodies!

Old 03-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know you will, but mjw11 keep us up to date if there is a NY premiere date announced for Adoration. Gotta be there!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Awwes, Scott was so Young!Adorable in Nancy Drew. I had no idea they made a TV Show for it, though.
family bonds are never meant to be broken."
- The Farron Sisters
Old 03-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Hi, mjw I just loved your opening on your last post. Thanks for the pic's...we can always count on you.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the pics!!

Old 03-06-2009, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Awww, Marilyn!

No Speedy news, but a little sighting from last night... Spotted Scott Speedman and Justin Long at 4100 (bar in Silverlake) in line for Kogi (Korean BBQ truck). That's it!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw11 (View Post)
Awww, Marilyn!

No Speedy news, but a little sighting from last night... Spotted Scott Speedman and Justin Long at 4100 (bar in Silverlake) in line for Kogi (Korean BBQ truck). That's it!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
oh yay I love justin

hey girls
Old 03-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the sighting. Love Justin too!

Hi, Shu! Love your icon

Old 03-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Thanks for the sighting. Love Justin too!

Hi, Shu! Love your icon
thank speedy missed his spot in my icon space.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:29 AM
New Fan

A Candid Photo Of Scott

Adoration Premiere at TIFF.

mjw11, thanks for the sighting on Scott and Justin.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 AM
New Fan

Where are you now, Scott!!!

I know all of us here are looking forward for another movie project for Scott, yet there is none at this time. Honestly, I haven't seen all of his movies. The only movies I've seen were Underworld and Underworld Evolution.

I am waiting to see him in a role where the inordinate drive and desire for greatness as an actor is recognized. Almost any role can be good for Scott, may it be a protagonist or villain, if he is willing to step outside his comfort zone and stop hoping for the best and start demanding for himself and everyone around him. I am waiting to see him work for it, really work hard for it and be much more determined.

Last edited by Lady Marjulie; 03-08-2009 at 07:19 PM
Old 03-08-2009, 10:29 AM
New Fan

Robert Scott Speedman doesn't only have the potentials, he has EVERYTHING; the face, the talent and the attitude. If you would compare him to other actors, Scott can surpass them all if he wants to and if he wants to extend beyond the four walls surrounding him. I want to see him mad, mean, bad and sexy in his next films. Something that will explore much more of his acting skills and will let him go beyond the normal level of the career he has right now.

Man, where are you anyway? What are you doing right now? Come out now, Scott, now is the time to show them what you have. You deserve something more...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top