Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2009, 01:49 PM
New Fan

I attend UGA, and have been at a gathering with the pair. No, I'm not going into specifics about them, but I will say this- I don't know much yet about Mr. Speedman as an actor, but to those fans out there who might be feeling a little jealous over this, from what I have observed, there is faaaaaar better boyfriend/mate material out there than this guy. Don't know if it's a celeb thing or an individual thing. Hope I didn't offend any fans. Peace.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Total Fan

Well,we're npt here to discuss about Scott as a boyfriend/mate material, but his projects, though we all want him to be happy and we're of course interested in what's going on with his life.
Anyway, that girl in the pic looks really happy with him by her side...

Old 03-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnoir (View Post)
I attend UGA, and have been at a gathering with the pair. No, I'm not going into specifics about them, but I will say this- I don't know much yet about Mr. Speedman as an actor, but to those fans out there who might be feeling a little jealous over this, from what I have observed, there is faaaaaar better boyfriend/mate material out there than this guy. Don't know if it's a celeb thing or an individual thing. Hope I didn't offend any fans. Peace.
You might be trying to not offend anyone, but its not really necessary to come on a fan thread and talk about how you think he's a crappy boyfriend based on your being on a gathering with them.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Wow. This thread is getting weirder by the day.

K, projects. Has anyone heard anymore news on the western he filmed? I know Adoration opens (limited release) sometime in May. That will at least be something...
Old 03-03-2009, 06:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
This is what I observed too, it's just too weird he is dating a college student from our school after a very long years he has been working in LA. How did she met Maggie, anyway. Nana, don't say he is far from being a boyfriend material, Scott is a very nice guy from what I've noticed. I just don't like her for him.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
You might be trying to not offend anyone, but its not really necessary to come on a fan thread and talk about how you think he's a crappy boyfriend based on your being on a gathering with them.
Exactly.

And like bbcountry said, we are not here to gossip or discuss about his personal life, or whether he's a suitable partner for someone or whatever.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:32 AM
New Fan

All of us here in this thread have our own opinions and sentiments on Scott, as an actor and his personal life, but let us just leave everything to MR. SCOTT SPEEDMAN ALONE, now and forever. We cannot go beyond his personal life. This is his private life and we don't care about that anymore. LET US ALL GIVE IT A REST and END IT NOW.

However, there are times our minds cannot stop musing about certain issues about his life and we became too engrossed on commenting about his relationship with this girl. In addition, we became so concern of what he is doing right now that somehow we go to our limits and we settle to the line of the PROS and CONS. This is normal to express our views because we love our actor so much that he has become a part of our lives. I admit, I am quite against about his relationship with this girl. I apologize on being so contraditory, and I have my own reasons. I am praying he may find another girl he really deserves so much but not her. Anyway, this is Scott's life and we need to respect it.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:03 AM
New Fan

why...

so why do yall not like her? It seems silly to comment on the love lives of two people who you have never met, I do not believe anyone can make a sound judgement on this girl. If scott is happy than what is the big deal?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:01 PM
New Fan

Silliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoware (View Post)
so why do yall not like her? It seems silly to comment on the love lives of two people who you have never met, I do not believe anyone can make a sound judgement on this girl. If scott is happy than what is the big deal?
Honestly, mojoware, I don't think it's a question of people not liking her. I think it is the age difference and distance that have raised a few eyebrows. Outside of that, I don't think people care. Scott seems to go through a lot of pretty women. So, good luck to this girl. And good luck to this thread, which is becoming silly.

Someone please bring up another topic for discussion.

Last edited by pinktone92; 03-03-2009 at 01:07 PM
Old 03-03-2009, 02:40 PM
New Fan

Changing the subject...

Hello, I've started to write my statement about recent "events" several times during the last days, but kept cancelling, rewriting, cancelling... so I guess I won't comment on that and send a new old video from You Tube -Scott in Nancy Drew in 1995 - I have never seen that before, so maybe here are some more people who haven't... I think those trousers are hilarious ... Enjoy, if you haven't seen it before - otherwise just take it as a try to change the subject...

YouTube - Nancy Drew Ned Nickerson 1995 TV Series "Nancy Drew"
Old 03-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoware (View Post)
Honestly I don't care. I've loved speedy (as a fan) for years. I respect that he knows whats best for him. I wish him the well and hope he finds all the happiness in the world.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvenicex (View Post)
Scott in Nancy Drew in 1995 - I have never seen that before, so maybe here are some more people who haven't... I think those trousers are hilarious ... Enjoy, if you haven't seen it before - otherwise just take it as a try to change the subject...

YouTube - Nancy Drew Ned Nickerson 1995 TV Series "Nancy Drew"
HA! Good heavens. That is hilarious! Oh thank god Felicity came along....
I love the part where NED says..."we can play footsies in the sand..." I wonder how hard it was to keep a straight face during that line. Cool find, xvenicex.
And Thank You for changing the subject.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktone92 (View Post)
HA! Good heavens. That is hilarious! Oh thank god Felicity came along....
I love the part where NED says..."we can play footsies in the sand..." I wonder how hard it was to keep a straight face during that line. Cool find, xvenicex.
And Thank You for changing the subject.
I've been waiting for a new subject to come along here. Thanks xvenicex for that cute video. "we can play footsies in the sand..." ...Love him.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

omg that was just
Old 03-03-2009, 11:48 PM
New Fan

I wonder if there will be a US premiere for Adoration. I really look forward to it. I enjoy Egoyan's work, especially Felicia's Journey.

I'm really hoping a new project pops up for him. It easy these days to fade away from the movie scene.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top