Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2004, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I think this is one of my fav pictures of Scott":

Old 11-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Maeve, Speedy is a little shorter than Foley, so that is all right, but Keri is definitely standing on some prop to get some height with the two hunks. What matters is that they all look fenomenal.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 11-17-2004, 09:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I just realized Foley has no neck. Look at the difference between Scott and Keri's and Scott Foley's.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I wouldn't say he has no neck. He's just all torso. But, Speedy looks totally hot!!!

I just love his smile here. Its so infectious. After a long day and night of doing stats this just picks me up.
Old 11-18-2004, 04:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Underworld 2

I am eager to see Scott again on the big screen in Underworld 2. I'm dreading, though, those icky but inevitable scenes where he morphs into a werewolf. I just can't look. I'm sure there will be plenty of action, but I hope Scotty and Selene have more time for some romantic scenes together in Underworld 2. Well, I can hope, can't I. Thanks to all the fans who post the wonderful photos on this thread. You guys are so great to keep the spotllight on Speedy. I'm sure he appreciates it.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:09 AM
Extreme Fan

scott looks so so hot in that photo shoot they all look really amazing
Old 11-18-2004, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Welcome jojo,
are you knew? I don't remember you posting before. then again, I've only been here about two months myself.

here are some more cappies of scott.

Oh what i wouldn't do to be on the recieving end of this look

Old 11-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

The following was posted by lisa on the felicity board

how lovely
Old 11-18-2004, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Those pictures of Keri are great. She looks so much better than she did on the season 3 commentary pictures. Wonder when they were taped?? her hair is so much longer. It still puzzles me that you never hear about her or Scott Speedman dating anyone. They are both so attractive people. Could you even imagine the children they would have! Oh well, it is obvious they are not together. I hope they are still friends at least. I read an old interview Keri gave that said she loved Scott no matter what incarnate their relationship was. But that was several years ago. She may date non actors. I am sure as attractive as she is she dates a lot, but it is never reported or evidently no sightings. I say the same for Speedie as well.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mjw11
Erin, thanks so much for the sighting! Here's another one from the TwoP forum:

Scott is already in Vancouver. How do I know? I saw him with some people outside the Tinsletown theatre. I was buying my tickets at the ticket machine (saw Bridget Jones--which, BTW, was good, but not as good as the original). He was with a couple of people (one guy and one girl). I did not recognize the other people, so don't know if they are his personal friends or are part of the film. Unless he's going to wear a wig, he will not be sporting the long cut from the original film (think middle season one of Felicity when it was really thick and bushy). He was wearing typical Vancouver clothes and a backpack. Totally unassuming. No one seemed to recognize him. I wouldn't have had he not been standing right in front of me while I was waiting in line. I told my friend who he was and she never heard of the name (never saw Felicity, stupid bitch). Then when I mentioned Duets, the god-awful karaoke movie with Gwyneth Paltrow, then she got a clue.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi workerbee, nice to see you here. I agree, it is strange that neither is ever sighted with anyone else. Who knows what their relationship is. All I know is, I like that they are both so private. I would hate to see their faces splattered all over the tabloids like a lot of bimbos these days.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wonder what typical Vancouver clothes are? And wonder what movie he was going to see.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123
Hi workerbee, nice to see you here. I agree, it is strange that neither is ever sighted with anyone else. Who knows what their relationship is. All I know is, I like that they are both so private. I would hate to see their faces splattered all over the tabloids like a lot of bimbos these days.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Maeve, that was a fast response. You must be on line too. I agree with you that it is nice they are private about that part of their lives, even though it just makes me so curious. You wonder sometimes if these people that splash their relationships all over the place are just doing it for publicity sake or they just get followed constantly by the media. I could not imagine living that way. I guess it is so curious about these two is because they are photographed doing other things, like voting, biking, walking around but are never photographed with a date or even hardly ever another person of the opposite sex. I hope that makes sense.
Old 11-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

workerbee, I totally agree with you. Neither of them are what might be called "what the cat dragged in". The fact that they are not photographed with any other "dates", tells me, for better, or worse, that they are above the Hollywood gossip for publicity. Their lives are their own. And it is fine by me.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top