Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Hello all,

Let me start by wishing Erin's precious one a happy second birthday.
As for urban myth, the computer at work doesn't like to download it for some reason. I'll have to try it when I get home, but my brothers visiting and he's constantly on the computer, I've barely gotten a chance to do my writing.
Caleon, I can't wait to read your new fiction. Aren't we all mutts. If I tried to explain my heritage to you, your head would spin. (Ethiopian, Indonesian, Arab and god knows what else). My kids are sure to be confused since my fiance is also French, german, italian, welsh.

Back to the speedy love, I think the guy who made the commentaries about him were spot on. I could see the nervous energy flowing from the screen. One of the reasons I enjoyed Underworld so much was the fact that he seemed untamed and I could tell he enjoyed swearing. I can be like that myself, but I can't or I'd scare my students. I have a funny story. At the beginning of each semester I have students tell me their favorite movies as a warm up. One girl said underworld. So, I asked why she said she thought the "green" man was really pretty.

I just thought I'd share that. I hope everyone in Canada had a great thanksgiving.

As for Halloween. I get dressed up and do a special Halloween lesson every year. This year I'm going as a cross between Queen Latifa and a witch. Trust me it works.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the FAB wake-up pics. That was the perfect start to my day!!! *Big Grins All Around*

Tag along on Felicity and Ben's Road Trip!
Old 10-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow, xxx State of the Union must be Scottie's biggest budget picture yet, 118 million:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...04/story.jhtml
Old 10-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the article, Maeve.

"XXX: State of the Union" follows a few months later, on May 13.

Just think 7 months and 1 day until we get to see Scottie on the big screen again.

Love, Jan
Old 10-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

OK, that's far too long. Can we just clone him and have him do more movies???

BTW, all of you who do the awesome fan arts, how do you fade the pics? I've got Photoshop, but I only know the basics of using it and I haven't figured out how to do the complex stuff I've seen you do. I want to make Speedy wallpaper, but I couldn't get the hang of it over the weekend.

Old 10-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Extreme Fan

No Clone is that, but better than nothing ...

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 10-12-2004 at 07:31 PM
Old 10-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Wow, he looks so angelic. It just makes you want to caress his face. Is that from underworld or something else?
Old 10-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hello all,
I haven't been able to make it over here in a while, but it is always a joy to be here. LOVE all the pics!
Old 10-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by genki
Wow, he looks so angelic. It just makes you want to caress his face. Is that from underworld or something else?

The pic is from "Dark Blue". Isn't he perfect? Such a shock to see him die in a shoot-out with his buddy and lover kneeling helplessly by his side. It is hard to watch ...

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I just keep wondering what it would be like to wake up next to that gorgeous body.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Addie, that's why I hate the ending to "Dark Blue." Stellar movie, but I hated that he died. Heck, I didn't even like watching him suffer in "Underworld" when Kraven shot him w/the silver bullets. Although I did find it really funny when Lucian said "Bite him!" and Selene looked at him again... He looked like a drowned rat, hee hee. I always wondered if Selene was thinking, "Ew. Do I have to?" But then, I'd bite him if I were her. Hee.

Old 10-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Extreme Fan

okay ive been off for two days im a a whole page of msgs behind can i just say

happy birthday to erins son..sorry if im late

DUNE I LOVE YOU TO DEATH YOU ARE MY HERO AND IDOL THOSE SCREEN CAPS ARE SO AMAZING

and i love speedy very much he is so cool

marica

and caleon thanks for the new chapter....i knoew my non bribe would work!
Old 10-13-2004, 12:20 PM
Extreme Fan

by the way here are some articles and pics i found i dont know if you have already seen them ...the pic if from the french premiere of my life without me...i think...so its kinda old...speedy has long hair!!

bless you all
Old 10-13-2004, 12:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks marcia for posting the cute pics, I see he dressed up for the premiere in Berlin. That's our guy and we wouldn't have him any other way.

I would assume that filming for xxx State of the Union must be just about completed. Hopefully he gets a bit of a break before starting Underworld 2 in Vancouver in November. I wonder if he will take a bit of a holiday and jump right into this next role. I was wondering also if Blue Valentine is still on the schedule, I certainly hope so.
Old 10-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved the Berlin festival pic. I have it, too, and love to see the same well-worn shoes he had on at Tribeca in NY. Speedy wore the shoes all over Europe, so I guess they are comfy. I think, he had gone shopping, too, cause the jacket looks very German. Looking at the other group members, it is clear they are cold. Speedy is wearing a jacket, so it must have been cold On a windy day in New York in May, he only wore the famous plaid shirt. He is definitely very hot-blooded

Addie

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 10-13-2004 at 02:48 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top