Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I so have to get felecity on dvd.
Old 10-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love those snappies. He looks hot! Thanks for posting them.

Are they from the season 3 DVD? I'm probably going to buy that this weekend. I can't wait to watch.

Lisa
Old 10-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Caleon, well done! I remember a couple of years ago when Speedy was making the rounds for Dark Blue, a good friend of mine named "Maeve123" gave me a step-by-step lesson in how to post images. I remain eternally grateful!

As for Speedy's projects, well, xXx State of the Union should be wrapping up soon and will be released on April 29, 2005. And this was posted on a film website called "Dark Horizons" today...

Director Len Wiseman’s Underworld 2 is set to shoot November 29th, 2004 thru March 18th, 2005 at Vancouver Film Studios.

I've always wanted to visit Vancouver in the dead of winter!
Old 10-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Director Len Wiseman’s Underworld 2 is set to shoot November 29th, 2004 thru March 18th, 2005 at Vancouver Film Studios.
Yeah, that's pretty much what was said on Etalk Daily about 2 days ago. I think I reported it on here but it may have gone unnoticed LOL

Thanks!

Old 10-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Nope, it didn't go unnoticed, but we can never hear enough about Speedy projects and mjw11, helping you post pictures is just a small payment for all the wonderful goodies you uncover for us.

Wow, that is quite a long shoot and if his hair is short now for State of the Union, I wonder what the hair length will be for Underworld 2. Maybe extensions are in order.
Old 10-08-2004, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123
Nope, it didn't go unnoticed, but we can never hear enough about Speedy projects and mjw11, helping you post pictures is just a small payment for all the wonderful goodies you uncover for us.

Wow, that is quite a long shoot and if his hair is short now for State of the Union, I wonder what the hair length will be for Underworld 2. Maybe extensions are in order.
LOL I was joking Maeve. I'm glad mjw11 reposted it also, and all she finds is always wonderful.

It'll be interesting to see if he grows his hair out for Underworld 2.

Old 10-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Extreme Fan

http://movieweb.com/movies/film.php?1149

A little blurb of info about XXX: State of the Union (2005)

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 10-08-2004 at 11:23 PM
Old 10-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Addie, hopefully we will start to see some pics from production soon.
Old 10-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123
Thanks Addie, hopefully we will start to see some pics from production soon.
Hopefully

Old 10-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Total Fan

I all the yummy pics. Thanks everyone.

Tumblr
Old 10-10-2004, 01:47 AM
Extreme Fan

I know, I'm spoiled, but Caleon and Erin, will we see more chapters of your beautiful FAB stories? They are precious and fill up the gap during the Road Trip and the proposal. I've enjoyed reading them and can't wait for more! Hope, it happens soon. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 10-10-2004 at 03:36 AM
Old 10-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Extreme Fan

ditto...please please post more chapters soon...maybe this will entice you to give us more chapters...

(for like the millionth time here is this picture)

and one more for the road

ps..this is not a bribe ;D
Old 10-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't want to discourage, or fault anyone, but I didn't get any feedback about the movie "The Urban Myth" with Scott in it, wearing glasses. I liked his performance, and I wanted to hear people's view of the film. It is somewhat of a mystery. If Scott is anywhere close to his character, woe is to all his admirers. They'll be "gone, gone, gone ... just like that!"

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_776

I hope you have "Real Player", or any program to view a film. Awaiting your replies.

Addie

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 10-10-2004 at 04:44 PM
Old 10-11-2004, 02:11 AM
Extreme Fan

i watched the film i didnt really get it in the end....sorry...but i thought scott was okay in it..his character of course didnt have much depth like most of the other ones so there is only so much he could do with it..but it was okay
Old 10-11-2004, 02:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Marica, I'm glad you've managed to see "The Urban Myth". It is one of Speedy's early attempts. I found him very decisive as a person, no-nonsense kind of guy and quite self-assured. James, compared to him, was a pitiful weakling. But I still can't decide how the story ended. Scott's character was done with sarcasm, too. He loooed quite handsome. But, I wouldn't want a personage like him in my life. Speedy was acting against type, I think. Hence, the variety of roles. If you could give your opinion about the ending ...

Addie

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top