Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Lettie, see what kind of people we have on this thread? Helpful, artistic, gifted - THE BEST!

Maeve, you are all those things Thank you for coming to the rescue

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin, how does one get to your site these days? There's no link to it in your screen name ???

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just because I love him And I love this movie (Yes I love that kind of movies lol)

Old 09-19-2004, 11:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by addicted to RSS
Erin, how does one get to your site these days? There's no link to it in your screen name ???

Addie
Addie, I am not sure why my website is not listed by screen name anymore. But here is the link. I must warn you, no updates at all lately. Been too busy working on fab fiction. Which, btw, is not going to be complete this weekend as I earlier promised. My little boy came down with a nasty ear infection and has been very high maintanence. But I will get it done as soon as I can.

Scott Speedman's Home Court

Tumblr
Old 09-19-2004, 11:29 PM
Total Fan

Maeve, thanks for posting the 7x7 article. I loved reading through it again. It's a great interview with him.

Diana, I love your selection of favorite pics. Particularly this one.

Tumblr
Old 09-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DanceWithLife

Dance, I love this one. I will admit to being a bit clueless about what scene this particular one is from. I have seen the movie many times, but not recently. I think this is one of the best screencaps I have seen from Underworld.

Tumblr
Old 09-20-2004, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Wow! Another new thread. Cool!

Well, I watched The 24th Day over the weekend. I have to admit seeing Scott play a part like that and all the references to him being with a man made me feel a bit strange at first. He freaked me out a little especially with that bad temper of his. I thought both Scott and James were outstanding actors in this movie.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:37 AM
Wns
New Fan

Hi, I've not been brave enough until now to post on the fan forum site but I feel I must comment on how clever, polite and enterprising you all are on this celebration of the great and handsome actor. I've been lurking for quite a few months now and love reading any little pieces of information you manage to find on him. I get a laugh out of the comments and drool over all the pictures that are posted. I am especially amazed at some of the research abilities of the members and look forward to more - from the contact with the girl who served him coffee at a Hotel to the copy of the script from XXX2 - you are all extremely clever! I look foward to the photos that Erin has hopefully managed to obtain regarding the filming of XXX2.

Marica, you mentioned that you hadn't seen "Dark Blue" - I live in a country town in NSW and I have seen it for hire in a video shop and also for sale in video stores, so good luck, you may not have to worry about not having Box Office on Foxtel to see it.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome WNS, no need to lurk here, just jump in and join the conversation. We are happy to have you with us.

Yes, Dark Blue is available in all video stores. Scott is very handsome and quite good in it.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Wns! Welcome to the thread!
Old 09-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by erinw
Dance, I love this one. I will admit to being a bit clueless about what scene this particular one is from. I have seen the movie many times, but not recently. I think this is one of the best screencaps I have seen from Underworld.
Erin, I do love that one too myself. If I remember correctly, that's right after he gets bitten and he and Selene are in the car. I don't want to give it away for people who haven't seen it. Thanks! I'm happy you enjoyed those.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

WNS thanks for that next time i go to video ezy im going to ask for the 24th day im too scared to see dark blou i saw the first 10 minutes and i didnt really like it thanks for the info though and welcome to the board BTW love all the speedy pics keep them coming!
Old 09-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin, I hope your son is feeling better. Earaches are a nasty
affliction for all involved.

Mercedes, Dune is as adorable as can be. Hi to your hubby.

WNS, welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here.

Lettie, all work and no play ... Come back and let us hear from you.

Addie

Old 09-20-2004, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some old goodies for everybody

Old 09-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

What is your favorite role that Scott played and why? And what sort of roles would you like to see him in in the future?

To continue with Erin's proposed question ----

Even though Scott is a terrific actor in all his roles, my favorite is always going to be Ben Covington from which it all started. He had shown such growth in the 4 years on the set of FELICITY, that all else is a bonus. Having met Scott, I can vouch that he is a wonderful, sincere human being. I hope the Hollywood glitz doesn't change him.

In the future I would like to see him in dramatic roles, human stories are where he is at his best. And by all means, happy ones ...

Addie

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 09-20-2004 at 05:40 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top