Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Diana, I'm glad you are back. Thanks for the caps. They are great. They bring back warm memories.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Great pictures!

Well, it is officially Sept 1st here in Australia - so happy birthday to Scottie.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:51 PM
Total Fan

Wow, those are such wonderful snappies, Diana. Thank you so much. Our Scottie looks so young. I can't believe he is going to be 29 tomorrow! Scott!

Addie, I am all for "a meeting of the Scottie minds" in Toronto. Just let me know when you want to go.

Welcome to the Speedy thread, True Daisy Lover 4 Ever.

mjw11, thanks for the tidbit on Underworld 2. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't mention Michael's part, or thus Scott's role in the movie. I hope he has a bigger role.

Ladies, The 24th Day is out on DVD today. Pick it up if you haven't yet. Myself, I am still waiting for my copy to arrive from Amazon.com......

Tumblr
Old 08-31-2004, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

That reminds me Erin - I forgot to order mine... Will do it right away so I don't forget again. Oops!

Edited to say the buggers at Amazon have out the price up.

Last edited by Aussie Gal; 08-31-2004 at 11:26 PM
Old 08-31-2004, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love love LOVE the snappies! You do know you rock my world whenever you post some right?
Old 08-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Total Fan

I just Speedy's smile

Tumblr
Old 08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Banned

erinw: I love that picture. Is it new?

Can I be added to the list? I Scott.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello guys! I´m terribly sorry for not posting here as often as I should, but I got so wrapped up in my business that I totally neglected my oldest and dearest of Speedy friends. I had been out of sight, but you had never been out of my mind, and never will (where did I hear that old chestnut before?). What I´m saying is: Rest assured guys, that I´m still with you.

Quote:
Originally posted by addicted to RSS

Does anybody get emails from Eva? She seems either very busy with her family, or business, or she has given up this thread. For all I know, she may be corresponding with Speedy.

Addie
Eugenia , my dear, I would never give up this thread. NEVER! As for me corresponding with Speedy (this one really put a smile on my face), I WISH !

The thing is ever since I saw Speedy in the flesh, I had been laying awake thinking about him throughout long night hours. He is the center of my universe and the fuel for my being.

I´m soooooo madly in love with this guy. But, there are reasons for my madness. Are you all ready? Here goes:

One: When Speedy at the Tribeca Film Festival flashed a huge and beautiful smile in my direction, and me viewing him in all his glory whet my appetite for even more exploration (Did I say that? Oh sorry, another wishful thinking), I mean, made me love him even more. Two: Success goes to some people´s heads, but not Speedy. He´s still the same fun, humble, ever charming, very ambitious, creative genius who started out on the "Felicity" show. Three: He is supremely talented. Warmth and enthusiasm seems to seep from every Speedy pore, making him a pleasure to be around. His enthusiasm is boundless, and along with that comes generosity of spirit and the determination to succeed. Further, it´s the great gift of Speedy to be dynamic, forward-thinking and self-confident. These attributes catch the attention of others, making Speedy sought after by friends, colleagues, producers, directors and lover ( I always imagine Speedy as a wonderfully romantic human being.). Last but not the least, everything about Speedy is HOT, HOT, HOT!. And most importantly, he tends to take on some of the best qualities of a human being, things like modesty and humanity. It´s obvious why everybody loves him.

Thanks Eugenia for starting this thread and for posting gorgeous pictures of Speedy. The title definitely fits Speedy perfectly well.

Thank you Diana, Mercedes and DanceWithLife for all the wonderful screencaps. You are artistic and I can tell that you all enjoy creating a beautiful Speedy world.

Thank you Maeve for always giving us the latest news about our guy.

Thanks mjw11 for that "XXX: State of the Union" script. Very interesting indeed.

Thank you Erin for posting those huge gorgeous pictures of Speedy. The GAP one is one of my all-time favorite of Speedy pics.

Thanks Aussiegal, Jan and Jann for your wonderful posts about our guy.

Thanks Sonia for posting that cute pic of Speedy, as well.

Welcome to this board True Daisy lover4ever, Yoda-Mira and Gypsyger (I´m sooooo happy for you. I loved reading about your encounters with Speedy.)! Hope you all stick around.

Welcome to this board Marica, too. I loved reading your thoughts about Ben/Speedy and FAB. Well done for a 14 year old girl.

Welcome back Miss Congeniality !

What a smart, talented and lucky bunch you all are, thanks to Speedy in golden glow! You don´t lack for creativity, either, not a whit! Your versatility, inventiveness, intelligence and passions inspire me. Folks, you are extremely dedicated to our guy. He sure is very very lucky to have the people on this board as his admirers.

To the guy who is often the butt of jokes, but oh-so loved by millions and millions of people from all the corners of the world from here to eternity:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Love Always,

Eva

Last edited by speedyisthebest; 09-01-2004 at 01:38 AM
Old 09-01-2004, 03:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Yoda-Mira, Welcome!
You have been added to our list.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:24 AM
Passionate Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTIE

This was posted on the Felicity board and I thought it should be here too for everyone to enjoy.

Love, Jan
Old 09-01-2004, 03:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Dear Scottie,
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUU!

Many more to come, Many more parts to play for us to enjoy!

Addie and the Gang

Old 09-01-2004, 10:47 AM
Total Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR DEAR SCOTTIE! We wish you the very best always. May this year bring you much success and love.

Tumblr
Old 09-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

i no everyone has already said this but ill day it again

HAPPY BITHDAY SCOTT!!!!

i cant believe he's 29! oh well
Old 09-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

and can i please me added to the list thanks
Old 09-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Marica, you are in

Addie

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top