Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2004, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amen.

Oh and there is this thing about him that I can't explain, but he just seems like he treats people right. I love him.
Old 08-11-2004, 10:56 AM
Total Fan

Good morning, my dear Speedy friends.

I am so anxious to hear what little tidbit mjw11 has in store for us. Maybe we will be lucky enough to get a new picture, possibly from the filming of XXX:State of the Union.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your kind support of my Speedy site. It is truly a pleasure to work on the site. I feel like I am showing my love for our guy by doing it. And I am so grateful for all the support. We will make it the best Speedy site ever! BTW, I added a few sightings to the site, including our very own Eva. So check that out.

Scott's Home Court

Maeve, I am so glad to hear that you finally saw The 24th day and loved it. I agree with you 100% that it is Scott's best performance to date. Truly an incredible role and a very good movie. I also must thank you for the details on the season 3 DVD. I am so excited about this! I can't wait to hear Greg tease Scott. And I am praying so hard that we have another Keri/Speedy commentary.

DanceWithLife, I completely agree with what you said about Scott. There is something about him and all I have ever read about him tells me that he is a kind person who treats all people as equals. I love him, too. Don't we all?

Tumblr
Old 08-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dune

I read an article today, on the music section of a Spanish newspaper, about a singer, (I don't remember her name) who was very happy because WB will include one of her songs in the soundtrack of Felicity's season 4 DVD release. They will change the original music but It doesn't matter if we finally have season 4 on DVD.
What incredible news, Mercedes! Thanks for finding this. I am so happy to hear they are already working on the season 4 DVD. I still think we need to start our letter writing campaign very soon though, just so they know we are serious in our demand for it.

That is an incredible fan art! Where did you find it? I'd love to find out who did it so I can add it to my site. I have a few more fan arts I want to add, so if there are any favorites of yours, let me know.

Tumblr
Old 08-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

This is a tidbit I have never seen before, obviously it didn't pan out though:

January 16, 2004: We got an email from a inside source of screenwriter Mylo Carbia, who had this unofficial scoop about the feature film 'Double Impact': "Both Jennifer Lopez and Roselyn Sanchez are in final negotiations for the lead roles (with Scott Speedman of Underworld being considered for the leading male role) and filming will start just as soon as schedules are coordinated. The release date looks like Summer 2005 (the hottest action summer blockbuster of the year we hope!). Also, if you haven't caught wind, Mylo has been receiving quite a bit of attention lately based on (get this) rumors of her affair with Ben Affleck in the U.K. so this movie will be receiving quite a bit of attention even before it hits the big screen!".
Old 08-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

After seeing the very excellent The 24th Day, these pictures at the premiere have new meaning for me:

Old 08-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you DanceWithLife for the great pictures, and dune, thank you for that gorgeous fanart.

Erin, thanks so much for another wonderful update to your site. I had never really heard you describe your own encounter with Speedy, and I loved reading about it. Of course, I am completely jealous (but in the best possible way!).

Maeve, that's an interesting tidbit! Even if nothing came of it, I like seeing his name mentioned for different roles. I think he's very picky about what he chooses to act in, and that he has likely turned down a few roles this past year waiting for the right project. I'm always wondering what he's going to do next! This is not much of a tidbit, but it was a little blurb from The Hollywood Reporter, dated August 3rd, in an article about subsidiary movie studios. Listed under Screen Gems:

Going Forward: Look for Culpepper's arm to release sequels to some of its hottest titles, including 2002's "Resident Evil" and last year's "Underworld."

Winners: Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman helped Screen Gems rack up a big win in 2003 with Len Wiseman's "Underworld."

Produced with Lakeshore Entertainment, the dark actioner grossed more than $50 million Stateside, spawning a sequel with its director and stars onboard.

Also, there's a small picture of Speedy in the new Premiere Magazine. I subscribe to it (hee!) and my mom was in the kitchen with me today when I leafed through it and yelled, "IT"S SPEEDY!". When she looked at the picture, she said, "Oh, he's cute! He looks like Richard Gere." (Just for the record, the picture is very similar to this one.)
Old 08-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Total Fan

Maeve, that is such an interesting tidbit. I wonder what this movie was about and why it didn't proceed to filming. I love seeing him so sought after, his career is really up and running now. I am so happy for him.

mjw11, thanks for the tidbit as well. I'm glad Scott was a part of such a successful project and I can't wait to see Underworld 2. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my sighting. I still can't believe it happened to me. I know this sounds a bit selfish, but I want to see him again! Lol.

I will have to pick up Premiere for that picture. I couldn't see the link you posted, mjw11, but any picture of Speedy is worth the price.

BTW, I lost out on a bid on ebay recently. Reportedly, Scott has an article and picture in some magazine called Out. I am not at all familiar with it. I need to look at Barnes and Noble to see if they have it. If anyone gets there before me, let us all know what the interview is like.

Also, I just heard that there is a review of The 24th Day in Variety. Any idea how to track this down?

Tumblr

Last edited by erinw; 08-11-2004 at 09:01 PM
Old 08-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Maeve, I can't see the pic you have posted

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 08-11-2004 at 11:13 PM
Old 08-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, I didn't realize the picture didn't show up, I will try to correct that.

I can't see the one mjw11 posted either. We're not having much luck today. I would love to read that Variety review of The 24th Day if anyone knows how to access it.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, are you just about ready to start the new thread. Be our guest!!
Old 08-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, here's the pic I was trying to post, look at that profile.

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/scott-sp...-career-21345/
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top