Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123
This is the occasion for the picture:

JLO By Jennifer Lopez Launch & Ruby Falls Art Gallery Opening
How does one check out these pictures? Jan, if you can post a link, you'll be a doll. Thanks. I'm unsuccessful.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Addie, Here is the link to the latest pictures.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...t+Speedman&p=7

Love, Jan
Old 05-21-2004, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks mjw11 for the additional info on 3 Needles, it is difficult to find.

Also, Len Wiseman talks more about the next installment of Underworld here:

http://www.fangoria.com/fearful_feature.php?id=2360
Old 05-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

hello ladies
busy busy busy so very little time for posting lately. however i would like to take the time to just share a few thoughts about felicity, which, as you know, i am watching for the first time. I have seen episodes 1-12 of season 1 so far. in the first few episodes felicity seems to me to be barking mad, particularly when she re-writes Ben's essay. Its no wonder he blew up at her for acting as if they had something special together when, despite the break-in, he hadn't shown any interest in her as anything other than a friend. i think it was very well written how she had her 'epiphany'. i find it really hard to see them ever getting together due to these misunderstandings they had despite the fact that felicity realises she was totally bonkers re: ben at first and is now not interested in him and is seeing noel instead. obviously i know they do get together with all the screen caps made by dune! it will be interesting to see how that all comes into being. i really felt in episode 12 (or was it 11) when ben tells felicity he is over it- he has forgiven her and its all forgotten it didn't really ring true. i know he is a laid back character but i think in general people tend to steer clear if peeps who have been very keen on them when they haven't felt the same way, even if it hapened in the past. or maybe i'm just very cynical lol. however, maybe the need for a job where she worked outweighed any kind of bad feelings he has towards felicity - the need for money in the present rendered the past happenings rather unimportant. maybe i'm thinking about it all a bit too much lol! julie seems to bring out the best in ben - he is so caring and protective- they seem to be a more plausible couple than felicity and ben so far in watching- but then i don't know what happens next with them do i?
one thing i don't understand and wonder if you guys could help me with is this- how felicity started going out with noel as i don't recall noel and hannah actually officially splitting up. maybe i missed that bit or something but i was really shocked when noel and felicity were suddenly a public item.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Jan, thank you for the link. You, guys, are so ready to come to the rescue! Thank you!

Lets see if it shows up. Needs to be clicked on. Scott looks so gorgeous when standing next to some "what's his name". And the pose is nothing to write home about. Don't you think Scott is being used? He is too good for that crowd.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 05-21-2004 at 12:21 PM
Old 05-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

That's the Face of the Future! Saturn Awards, May 7, 2004

Addie

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 05-22-2004 at 10:04 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 07:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Ugh!!! Have I complained about this board lately. It is hit or miss when you try to post.

That is such a cute pic Addie and he looks pretty proud of that award.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

He has every right to be Write me an email, if you want. It is much simpler, and you won't get aggravated.

Addie

Old 05-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Extreme Fan

PMs

Maeve, check your PMs.

Addie

Old 05-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Extreme Fan

A very quiet day on the Speedy board, actually a very quiet day on the board entirely.

It is storming and pouring where I live, hope you all are getting some sunshine.
Old 05-23-2004, 04:56 AM
Extreme Fan

No sunshine for me either. Maybe this will brighten up our day a bit:

Old 05-23-2004, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Diana, that sure helps, it is rainy and gloomy here again today. Ugh!!
Old 05-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello

It is sunny and humid here. I don't know what is more preferable. But Speedy helps in any kind of weather.

Addie

Old 05-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey everyone! This is BfEeNlJiAcMiItNy . Havent posted on here for awhile. I just wanted to say that it looks like Speedy seems to be getting more recognition which he greatly desreves. I cant wait to see him in his next project!

XO- Lisa

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Total Fan

Hello all. Saying hello once again from sunny Florida. No rain here, only heat and humidity. Which I am ready to leave actually.

It was my pleasure to start the new thread even from afar. I still think about Speedy even when on vacation, not sure if that is good or bad. But it's a fact. He is never far from my mind.

I am really anxious to see his new projects, they can't get filmed quick enough. And I really wish we would hear where, if anywhere, The 24th Day is playing besides LA and NY. I don't want to wait until the DVD comes out. When is that going to be anyway? That role seems so dynamic and interesting. I can't wait to see him work his magic. I am sure that I will still be sympathetic to Don even though he does extreme things.

I wish I had some pics to post, but I don't. Thanks to Diana for the beautiful snappies. I never tire of seeing Ben. I just love him and always will. He will always be my favorite role that Scott played.

Take care everyone. Talk to you soon.

Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top