Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Total Fan

Mercedes, you are amazing. Your latest screencaps are simply beautiful. I love reliving that episode by looking at your caps. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Tumblr
Old 04-27-2004, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't seen this one in awhile:

Old 04-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dune:

Thanks a lot for the snappies, Mercedes. They´re great. Love walking down that memory lane.

Awwwwwww, I so love this picture of Ben/Speedy. Again, that look. If others fail to notice him, it´s their loss. They are definitely missing something good. I mean, there are not so many like him out there, which should make them easier to spot. I mean, how could people not notice him. His appeal is strong enough that no additional advertising is necessary. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Love Always,

Eva
Old 04-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Speedy forever!!!!!! Right, Eva? He surely doesn't need further advertisement. Not to this board, anyway.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 04-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123:
I haven't seen this one in awhile:

Thanks for this gorgeous picture, Maeve. Oh boy, I can´t take my eyes off him. His charisma is so dynamic! Few (if any) can compete with that guy´s charms.

As for the new title, I´m partial to #4 and #7 myself. Also, thanks for your suggestions.

Love Always,

Eva

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited speedyisthebest ]
Old 04-27-2004, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for your kind words, guys. I'm really glad you like the snappies. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Maeve, thanks for the tidbit on Scott and Gwyneth. Mercedes, thank you for making great snappies of "Ben Was Here".

Hot Objects:

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited diana5 ]
Old 04-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I keep thinking about Scott's Mom. (Well, maybe, I shouldn't) Those of you with kids, can you imagine having a son like that? Handsome to no end, and talented into the bargain! I wonder, is she happy for him, or critical and domineering? Does she rule his life, or leaves it more, or less up to him?

Addie

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited addicted to RSS ]

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Diana, your caps are soooooooooo beautiful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Addie

Old 04-27-2004, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I may be wrong, but doesn't it look like Speedy has a healed cut to his upper lip?

Addie

Old 04-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

After drooling over all of the amazing screen caps I have to vote for 4)"Scott Speedman, he makes your heart race and your knees go weak" - Eva because it describes my condition right now perfectly.

Love, Jan
Old 04-28-2004, 01:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay guys, the new thread´s title is: Scott Speedman #18 - He makes your heart race and your knees go weak!
Who would like to start it? I, for one, can´t, unfortunately. See you at the new thread. I gotta run!

Love Always,

Eva
Old 04-28-2004, 05:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by speedyisthebest:

Awwwwwww, I so love this picture of Ben/Speedy. Again, that look.
Love Always,

Eva

that look is such a toe-curler [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Extreme Fan

How wide are his shoulders?

Addie

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/scott-sp...80/index2.html

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top