Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Diana, I cannot get over this picture of Scott! The thoughtful look, the hint of his curly blond hair, the face! Oh, how handsome he is!

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Addie, I'm not sure where to find it, but there is one like this where he is looking directly into the camera and he has the most beautiful eyes. Anyone know where to find it?
Old 03-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Maeve, oh, where do I find it? This has to be the handsomest photo of Scott yet. Do you know where it is from?

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Extreme Fan

It was from Season one of Felicity, the episode titles "Hot Objects". I think maybe Dune may be able to help here.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks, Maeve. I will go watch Hot Objects right now. See ya!

Addie

P.S. And a little something for the posters' viewing pleasure.

Old 03-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I've just finished watching "Hot Objects". The photo we were discussing is from the time when Ben is talking about his home keys in the acting class. Scott is adorable throughout the episode. No wonder Felicity was head over heels for this guy. And the length of his hair is the best becoming of all styles he had. This is my valued opinion.

Addie

Old 03-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123:
It was from Season one of Felicity, the episode titles "Hot Objects". I think maybe Dune may be able to help here.
Hola! Yes, I think I can help you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This is the picture you are talking about:

More pictures from "Hot Objects":

And some from "Spooked"

Thanks for the new thread and all the pictures, and a big welcome to Blue Kitty [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

WHOA!!!! How can anyone deny that he is the most gorgeous guy on the face of this planet.

Thank you dune for posting these droolworthy pictures. They are incredible.
Old 03-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Dune, Hola! Thank you for the snappies. They are all wonderful. But we are talking about Speedy, so they should be wonderful, right?

Addie

Old 03-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Total Fan

Great screencaps, Mercedes. Thank you! I am always struck with how naturally handsome our Speedy is, with beautiful eyes and a perfect face. This is a great thread, I am so happy to be here among my Scottie friends. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 03-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome to this board blue_kitty! Hope you stick around!

Thanks a lot Eugenia for starting this thread. Love the title and all the pictures you´ve posted.

Also, many thanks to Mercedes, Maeve, Diana and Erin for posting so many wonderful pics of our guy.

Everything about our guy is just so interesting. He is the coolest thing since sliced bread. His beautiful smile is his signature and his beautiful eyes are the windows to his soul. God, he is so special!

Love Always,

Eva
Old 03-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by addicted to RSS:

P.S. And a little something for the posters' viewing pleasure. Addie

Special thanks to you Eugenia for the above pic. I dunno, there´s something about his look in this pic that makes my heart beat faster. If I really need to analyze this phenomenon, it´s his air of sexiness and shyness that makes him so great. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Love Always,

Eva
Old 03-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by speedyisthebest:
If I really need to analyze this phenomenon, it´s his air of sexiness and shyness that makes him so great.
I agree completely, Eva. It's definitely his shyness that adds that little bit more of sexiness and makes him completely irrestible. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 03-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome to the thread, Blue_kitty [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for posting all those wonderful pictures, girls.
I have to say something about "Hot Objects". I liked Scott from the first second I saw him on the TV, of course, but there was just something special about the way he looked in this particular episode. Especially in the scene where he talks in front of the class. I still remember how mesmerized I was with his beauty in that moment. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw a guy today who reminded me of Speedy. They don't look alike or anything, except they are both so handsome. It was just the way he carried himself. It was the guy from the stain free khaki GAP commercial. He seemed easygoing, calm, cool, and collected. I thought to myself..."That is defiently a Ben".