Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 06:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I asked the one person who spotted Speedy at Gelson's, what he is looking like right now, here is the reply:

Well, I was kind of in a major shock mode, as you would imagine...so I don't remember a whole lot of details. He did have a beard though. It was not very long, but not very short. Medium-ish. And his hair.... http://www.absolutepictures.com//s/s...ctures/036.jpg it was this length.
I don't know what he was wearing. Jeans and a long sleeve shirt I think. But he was just as gorgeous as ever!!!
Old 04-08-2004, 08:11 AM
Total Fan

Wow, thanks for the info about how our Scottie is looking these days. I am glad to hear that he is keeping his hair a bit short these days. But I suspect it will have to grow out soon so he can play Beowulf.

Maeve, I don't know what happened with the e-mail. I will send it to you again.

Tumblr
Old 04-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey,gals! I've been away from the board for a while, and what do I come back to? Loads of snappies, information and avies! I'm sooooo grateful to Mercedes, Diana5, Maeve, the tireless Erin and all of you FAB and Speedy fans! The avies show the incomparable Ben expressions, and it brings all back. Thank you, guys, for the latest info about Scott's latest projects [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And, Maeve, for the Scott sighting and his appearance description. Without actually seeing him, I can imagine him from your description quite well. He is definitely growing and maturing. I'm almost in awe of him ... But I do want to see him onscreen again so badly!

Have we decided who will take the reigns now? It is high time we decided! For me, it was a fun ride all the way!

Addie

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited addicted to RSS ]

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 04-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Total Fan

Addie, I believe that Eva said she would start the next thread. But if she needs me to take over, I will gladly do so. Either way, I can't wait for our new thread- "Scott Speedman #17- his smile is his signature." (Or am I forgetting a word?)

Tumblr
Old 04-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey!!!

Thanks, Maeve, for the tibit about Speedy's look. This description is the nearest of a new picture of him. We haven't see him for 6 months now. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Too much time.

Diana, your gifts are wonderful, as always. I wonder what you can do with the following material. Yes, I know, we have seen this scene thousand times, but we need to remember their first kiss.

Old 04-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Woohoo!!!! I'm sitting here smiling like a cheshire cat. Love those screencaps. I think this was the first episode in season one where Scott just floored people with his sweet sensitivity. I love the look on Keri's face after the kiss. She played that so well, or did she even have to act. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by erinw:

Wow! How exciting for you, Eva! I really hope Scott is there. And remember we are counting on you for pictures. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] With the start date of Blue Valentine being May 10, if he goes he will likely go to the Thursday night one. I am so happy for you, Eva, and I really wish I could go. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Oh, thanks Erin. I wish you could go, too.

As for taking pictures, yeah, I´ll try to have the courage and zip to get out there and try most everything and anything. Taking the risks and braving the unknown are not things I usually have a problem with (although I´m way too shy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), but we are talking about taking pictures with Speedy , I mean meeting him in person, I mean, I can feel my temperature rising just looking at his pictures. So, focusing on that task won´t be easy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I may be tempted to ask somebody else to take pictures with Speedy using my own camera or given my renowned love and devotion to him, I may just have to bite the bullet and do it myself or just roll with the events as they come and do what I am able to. In any case, I´ll just go out there and enjoy everything I can experience (meaning watching the movie both on Thursday and Saturday). You know what, forget what I said above. Since I love you so much, my Speedy friends, if Speedy put in an appearance, I´d screw up my courage to take his pictures, I promise, and I´m pretty sure it would be worth the risk.

Love Always,

Eva
Old 04-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by erinw:
Addie, I believe that Eva said she would start the next thread. But if she needs me to take over, I will gladly do so. Either way, I can't wait for our new thread- "Scott Speedman #17- his smile is his signature." (Or am I forgetting a word?)
Hey all my beloved Speedy friends [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] , I´m all set to start the new thread: "Scott Speedman #17 -His beautiful smile is his signature!" Just waiting till this one is wrapped up.
Love Always,

Eva
Old 04-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Eva, just do what you feel comfortable with. I think I would be all thumbs too if I was staring into his face. You are so lucky in being able to attend the film festival. I hope he rewards you with an appearance. I can't wait to hear what you think of the movie and his performance.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Eva, good luck with the new thread. Its title is

Scott Speedman #17 -- His beautiful smile is his signature!

Bring home some photos, and tell him that a whole contingent of his fans love him and wish him the best. If you get a chance, find out his fan mail address. I've never received a reply to my letter and some pictures with his signature, as well as a Christmas ornament, meant for a rising star! Enjoy!!!

Addie

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited addicted to RSS ]

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by addicted to RSS:
Eva, good luck with the new thread. Its title is

Scott Speedman #17 -- His beautiful smile is his signature!

Bring home some photos, and tell him that a whole contingent of his fans love him and wish him the best. If you get a chance, find out his fan mail address. I've never received a reply to my letter and some pictures with his signature, as well as a Christmas ornament, meant for a rising star! Enjoy!!!

Addie
Eugenia and Maeve, thanks!

As for Speedy´s fan mail address, I believe Maeve posted one a few pages back.

Mercedes, thanks for the beautiful snappies of our couple. They really rock my world.

Okay guys, I´m off to start the new thread. Se ya there!

Love Always,

Eva
Old 04-09-2004, 07:14 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123:
Woohoo!!!! I'm sitting here smiling like a cheshire cat. Love those screencaps. I think this was the first episode in season one where Scott just floored people with his sweet sensitivity. I love the look on Keri's face after the kiss. She played that so well, or did she even have to act. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe Keri was really stunned by that kiss. Hee.

Mercedes, thank you so much for making my morning. Looking at these caps makes me smile like a crazy fool and I am so giddy right now. Thank you.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/scott-sp...ignature-3008/

Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top