Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Scott Speedman #14 -- He Is Here To Stay!

The man we are celebrating today! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey!

Thanks for the new thread, Addicted to RSS, and for all the Speedy news. All you are the best.

I think this body is perfect for an incarnation of a hero like Boeuwulf:

[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited dune ]
Old 03-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Extreme Fan

And of course no Speedie thread is complete without this pic:

Old 03-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Who was it that cleaned up the unnecessary threads? It is like twilight zone. Invisible, but useful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I knew, it would be ample pleasure for members to post their favorite snaps, so I've held off [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Addie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2004, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

This is one of my favourites:

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Total Fan

Great new thread, Addie. Thank you so much for continuing the Speedy love for all of us.

Diana, I simply adore your new avie. It's so sexy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 03-03-2004, 07:35 PM
Total Fan

Blackfaith, we must think exactly alike, because the pic you posted on the last thread is preciously my favorite, too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 03-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Erin, since you are the expert of opening a thread, can I ask you a question? The "Subject" in the posting box will be our new thread name? And what about the message? Can I post a photo there? Or what else goes in that "Message" box? After how many posts do we switch the threads and assign a new name?
On another topic, how's your toddler? Healthy? OK, I'm off to look for other photos.
Addie, I am so sorry I wasn't around earlier today to help you with these questions. It looks like you figured it all out though and remember, we learn through experience, so now you are the new expert on starting threads. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for my toddler, he is a handful, but a delight. He is growing up so fast and I am very proud of him. Thank you for asking.

Tumblr
Old 03-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Total Fan

Some more yummy pics.

Tumblr
Old 03-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for all of the great pictures and screencaps... I love this thread!

I just read that they'll be releasing another version of Underworld on DVD, this time including commentary from the man himself! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

From davisdvd.com:

BLOODSUCKERS FROM HELL

Columbia Tristar will release an uncut extended edition of Underworld on May 25th. The vamps vs. lycans film will arrive as a two-disc set featuring an anamorphic transfer, Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, a new audio commentary track (with director Len Wiseman, actress Kate Beckinsale and actor Scott Speedman), a "Fang vs Fiction" documentary, "Effects Of Underworld" and "The Look Of Underworld" featurettes, a blooper reel and trailers. Retail for the set is $34.95.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks mjw11 for the information. I haven't bought the DVD yet, so I just may wait for that one.

P.S. I sent you an e-mail with my new e-mail address, did you receive it?
Old 03-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the "Neptune" photo! I may have copied it before, but forgive me, I just can't help myself. This is my King of the Seas.

Addie

Old 03-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for posting all the adorable images of Scott.

And thanks also for the information about Underworld. I think I'm going to wait and pick up that copy. Its released two days after my birthday, so it'll be a present to me, from me.

Here are some of my favorite Scott photos:

Lisa
Old 03-04-2004, 02:17 AM
New Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] CAN'T STOP SMILING FROM ALL THOSE BEUTIFUL PICS!!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top